Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The herm coos as her cock is pleasured even more and blushes at Unta. "Ok so... you know how we have to watch our population right? Well, that means anal becomes normal because you can't get a butt pregnant. However, for a fair number of us, this grew past that and into a preference for anal. It just... feels better than vaginal and I had my heart set on getting some outsider ass... you are the first who is big enough to take it." Her blush deepens "I... I heard the chicken lady say that you had a "New and improved" ass and I just HAD to know what she meant. Your breasts were a fine treat though!"

to her dismay... the shackles were very well made and wouldn't be breaking without long time struggle or some outside help to snap them. She didn't get to rest long as chief gold stepped inside and smiled at her. "Ah, you are finally up. you should be thankful... I got that bed just for you, the wolf bitch just had the floor." He walks over to her and examines her body for a minute. Melanie couldn't help but stare at where his cock was, a small part of her mind wanted to suck it again...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I'm certainly not about to let you go without feeling you inside me," said Unta, as she continued to stimulate the woman's dick. "And as for you," she said turning to the guy behind her. "If you can get it up again, my pussy could use a little loving. As long as you two don't mind getting a little cozy."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"There's something going on here." Melanie thought, tearing her gaze from that bountiful cock for the third time. This wasn't like her. Sure, she'd suck a dick on the fly, but she wouldn't, couldn't worship it. That was wild. There's something he must've done, she ultimately decided. He drugged his own semen, mixed it with aphrodisiacs, anything to help convince herself that she wasn't losing her dignity. "Are the items still happening? Was that part of the deal, or was that a misunderstanding?" Melanie's inner question escaped her, and she swore to herself as she realized that it was definitely not smart to remind him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment Unta stops talking she is suddenly surrounded by two fully erect dragon cocks. The herm pulls herself free and climbs up to Unta's ass, resting her cock right at the entrance as she waits for her friend to follow suit. The man does just that, lining his cock up with her pussy before they both push into her holes a the same time with a lusty moan!

Gold Chief laughs loudly and nods his head "Of course! I had almost forgotten! You must really be a masochist to bring up your punishments like this." He moves over to his bed and grabs a wooden chest before coming back. He digs around inside before bringing out a random pill "Fair warning, I have no idea what any of this crap is... don't break on me now." He pops the pill into her mouth and makes her swallow it. Her chest suddenly feels really hot and her breasts swell out to DD cups! The heat still doesn't fade until she is suddenly dripping milk from both nipples! Next is an ache in her forehead that builds into two 4 inch cow horns push forward from her skull! "Huh... cow pill." He goes back to digging. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta moans as well, as her holes are stuffed at the same time. "That's it, just sit like that for a moment. God, I can feel your pulses through your dicks."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both of them comply to her request and hold their massive cocks still, relishing her heat. As if reading each others minds, they both reach out and start ro caress her ass and thighs while giving her the occasional slap. Unta can indeed feel their pulse through their cocks, a steady and slightly comforting beat that thrums steadily on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As her backside was manhandled, Unta began clenching down on them, rhythmically, with each slap of her ass. "Okay, you can start moving now."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi dove into the water hoping to god that she was ready for this! she swam as hard as she could after Wendy. "im so sorry Luna! im so so sorry!", she thought as she put herself in high gear. "witch way Wendy! follow your lead as best i can!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie tugged at her horns with a sigh, feeling more exposed than usual as the chief prepared to watch her body change. She realized that these modifications really and truly were there to stay, in theory, whether she liked it or not, yet she couldn't deny the horrible buzz of excitement she felt to experience each transformation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both nod and quickly start thrusting into her pussy and ass. When one pulls out the other pushes in so Unta always has cock stuffed into one hole or another. "Fuck! Her ass is amazing! I could get addicted to this ass and be happy about it!" The man groans and nods "Tell me about it! Her pussy is damn fantastic as well!"

Wendy swam a fair distance out as the splashing of badgers followed behind them. "Come on! Dive deep! Hold your breath!" She takes a deep breath and dives down under the water. Umi can see their destination far down below... a hole that must lead to the cave she was told about. Wendy is ahead of her, constantly looking back to see if Umi is ok.

Gold Chief pulled out several medi-pens and just shrugged his shoulders. He turns to her and pokes her with the first one. The heat built in her breasts again and big gushes of milk fly from her breasts which earn a laugh from the chief. He pokes her again and she is forced to moan as her breasts feel... deeper than before, like they will hold even more milk! Finally, the last medipen goes in and her breasts surge with milk again... though this time it feels permanent... like she will never spot making milk. "ugh... boring... so much damn milk." He digs around and finds two pills that look the same which he quickly feeds to her. Her balls ache for a moment and she suddenly squirts out some cum... that smells of peppermint! Even more drastic is her cock which suddenly recolors to look like it is made of candy cane! It is purely red and white! "Ha! Hahahahaha! Even I know what that is! Candy cock!" With a smile he digs around again and feeds her another pill. Tension builds in her back before FOUR thick dragon wings burst from her back, covered in green scales to match her new chitin! "Interesting...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's super sensitive ass did its best to suck the herm in while her pussy pulsed around the cock being thrust into it. Through it all, she groaned in ecstasy as her holes were filled once again. She didn't know what the next door in the labyrinth would lead to, but it would have to be something amazing to beat an entire tribe of dragons big enough to satisfy her, and ready and willing to offer themselves up for mutual pleasure.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Over and over the two dragons fuck her holes, lasting much longer than last time. Unta is stuck in their rutting for nearly an our before they both cum at the same time! The herm girl shoves in to the hilt and hoses her ass with thick dragon cock, pouring in so much that she feels it pumping into her stomach! Meanwhile the man in her cunt pushes against her cervix and blasts her womb full of hot dragon spunk!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie tried to keep a mental checklist of each change, but with each pill she swallowed, the process became more routine. Whereas she normally would've jumped for joy at the dragon wings, she hardly noticed them apart from the initial pain in her back. She was far too preoccupied. Her big tits felt full. It was no substitute for the warm load the chief had pumped into her earlier, but she still sought a taste. Obnoxiously, the binds wouldn't let her hold her own breasts, but with only a little bit of discomfort in the positioning, she could carefully suckle on a nipple, tongue tracing swirls as she wet her abused throat with the smooth milk. The scent of peppermint made her think holiday spirit, and something about the warm fuzzy feelings of the holidays translated into arousal. The candy cock was too kinky to pass up, and she struggled with her positioning. Giving herself a footjob seemed the most possible with the way she was bound, and at that point, she had almost forgotten the presence of the ant chief watching her as she went about what would've been her own lone antics. At that moment, Melanie could've laughed, feeling lightheaded with the surreal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two dragons sighed blissfully as they were finally empty. "Yea, most people can't handle my cock so... I either go pent up or masturbate which is really boring." the male nods along with her. "Yea... I don't have that problem. Instead, I just really wanted to pump you as full as I possibly could!" The two organize themselves before leaving Unta with a kind wave.

Unta spends the next four hours getting railed in the ass after that. Over and over again she gets dragon cock up her slutty hole and promptly stuffed full of hot dragon spunk. Every other dragon is thankfully up for a second round to pound her pussy. Finally the line ends and Binx comes inside. 

"Hey... you still standing?"

Pill after pill, medi-pen after medi-pen are pumped into Melanie's body while the chief just laughs or grunts at the changes that take place in her body. her milk is no longer milk, but sweet necatar that seems to restore energy in the drinker, Her cock gets even bigger, now 14 inches long and 4 inches thick. Her balls are the size of large melons, her feet are still foot paws by some change of luck, her fur is now platinum blonde while her hair is red and her eyes are pink, Her butt is larger and a perfect heart shape and her tongue is now very long and snake like. Her ears are now elf like in appearance and fairly long. Her ass is naturally self lubricating and much more accommodating while her pussy drools when aroused. Finally is her libido which is much higher than is used to be. Each change made it harder for Melanie to think and only increased her desire to get more of the chiefs cum inside of her. 

"Well... aren't you something else now! how do you feel pet?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta lay on the floor, the upper torso flopped across the bed face down. Her ass was to Binx, little bunny could clearly see the results of her workout. Her pussy, though not as swollen as it had been yesterday, was puffy and drooled cum constantly. Her anus was swollen up like that of a horse, standing out as it occasionally twitched at the slightest breeze. Slowly, she managed to haul herself to her feet. "Yeah, I'm alright. I thought there would be more, that was only twelve wasn't it?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, but that was all of them the rest simply have things to do" She fought down her own erection at the sigh and smiled at her "Feeling up to heading out now or should we stay here another night?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright then, lets get going! Greta is waiting by town hall already... by that I mean she is talking to the Matron again." Binx waits for Unta to be ready and heads on out.

Back at the MAtrons house is Greta who is talking about who knows what when they arrive.

Matron: "Ah, so you are leaving already... that is a shame, you have a large fan base here Unta... but we will not keep you from your task. The door out is to the north past the great lava lake... as you can not fly, you will need to go all the away around it... do be careful." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Thank you, if it turns out that we can't find our way home, then I'll try to at least find my way back here," said Unta.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi took a dive deep into the waves and she followed behind Wendy. She knew she wouldn't have allot of time, so she so she swam as fast as she could. The was going to have to push her self to her very limit to make it down there her record for holding her breath was just about one mintue. as she got deeper she began to feel faint she was soon reaching her limit! she reached for Wendy hoping she could help get her the rest of the way as she began to see spots in her vision, and her lungs began to hurt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matron: She nods and gives her a warm hug "You will always be welcome here Unta. AS will your friends Binx and Greta... now go... before It hurts too much to say goodbye."

With that, the three of them head north out of town and along the specified path.

Binx: "They really seem to like you Unta... I half expected you to stay with them."

Wendy saw her plight and swam back over to Umi. Grabbing her wrist she started to drag her down and eventually made it to the cave... sadly it was too late and Umi blacks out.

An untold time later she comes rushing back to the waking world, water sputtering from her lungs and Wendy finally revives her. "Umi! Oh thanks the gods! I thought I lost you!" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That makes two of us," Replied Unta. "But, as nice as they are, I can't say I'm a fan of this heat. If we find a way out of this labyrinth, I'll be sure to give them directions to my home planet. They should fit right in there," she said.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta: "That is the spirit! I am sure they would love to pound Leithan pussy all day and night! They seemed intent to do so with you!"

Binx: "Shame you can't have their kids... Oh right, Greta doesn't know.... Leithan's have issues getting pregnant."

Great: "Oh... that sounds horrible! I'm sorry Unta!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We do not have trouble having kids, we just can't cross breed like humans and ausurs. We have kids just fine with each other," Unta corrected.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx blushed and rubbed her neck "Oh... uh... sorry. I got that mixed up."

Greta: "Geeze, you had me worried Binx!"

Binx rushes to apologize again as they keep on walking down the path. A few hours in they finally come to the great lava, a huge expanse of nothing but bubbling lava and rocks as far as they can see.

Binx: "wow... that is fairly impressive... and we have to go all the way around it... great."

Unta: "How are you holding up Unta? Are those bags too heavy?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Greta, please, I have six legs; I could carry these and the two of you for hours if I had to," replied Unta. "We should probably look for a decent place to camp though, it's starting to get dark."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx: She looks around and points off to the side "There, that is one of their check points right? All we have to do is roll the boulder out of the way!" She runs over to it.

Greta: "Oh, it would be nice to escape the heat!" She moves over as well. "Unta... can you move this rock?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi coughed and sputtered as Wendy got her back into the world. "...Wendy...? did we... make it?", she said weakly. she was taking deep breaths as her body worked to get oxygen running through her blood again.