Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Since you reckoned the masculine perk was basically alright, I'll keep that, tone down/increase the penalties of the feminine perk, and see what the coders think about it. My chief aim here is to land the PC with a serious (but sexy) penalty for ODing on the TF, but with enough of an upside that it has an allure even if you know about it. I never liked active perks in CoC for several reasons, and I don't feel they are well suited here. (Please don't hate me for doing this after I made you look at the doc for this exact purpose).

If it's supposed to be a penalty, the perks are really out of whack.  I would probably also dial down the resistances on the male perk after looking at the numbers again: change the Reflexes thing to an Evasion penalty since you've tanked your Reflexes by using the TF anyway and an Evasion penalty can't be avoided, trim the 20% resistances to at most 10%.  The female one has no penalties.  It is all upside except in the extreme edge case of fighting an opponent that can do 80+ lust damage to you in one fight while enduring the lust damage you're pouring on with your aura.

And hate, no.  A bit annoyed, kinda yeah.  It sets a worse precedent than the already bad precedent that Red Myr Venom set by being a thing you have no reason not to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I dont mean to completely sidestep the conversation but Nonesuch I just want to ask are The Bothrioc coming back, cause I just saw that the orphaned child, that was The Bothrioc, are on the immediate backburner. Kinda Curious about that and excited cause I liked Bothrioc as Myrellion needed something other than the usual suspects.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I prefer to limit perks to non-combat things where possible, like 'nuki nuts and 'nuki drunk. Both feel like something useful without messing with the combat all. I'd prefer us not to have a world where players feel they need to TF into specific forms in order to succeed.

At a glance, were I power building with your plant, I wouldn't waste any points on reflexes, would stack my other stats instead, pumping up willpower for more resistance to lust attacks (at least, the ones that can be avoided). Electric is as common or more than fire, so that's a net 5% gain. Kinetic is by far the most common damage type in the game, you're talking about everything in the game having to do 25% more damage to reduce the PC to 0 hp (20% of 125 is 100) while giving up maybe 5-10% evasion chances. And you get free lust damage should you want to build your PC that way. Also Gravity and Piercing as damage types no longer exist, though piercing is a flag as I recall. Gravity was replaced with unresistable damage.

Expect me to go ham on nerfing the fuck out of these if they find their way into the game.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I prefer to limit perks to non-combat things where possible, like 'nuki nuts and 'nuki drunk. Both feel like something useful without messing with the combat all. I'd prefer us not to have a world where players feel they need to TF into specific forms in order to succeed.

At a glance, were I power building with your plant, I wouldn't waste any points on reflexes, would stack my other stats instead, pumping up willpower for more resistance to lust attacks (at least, the ones that can be avoided). Electric is as common or more than fire, so that's a net 5% gain. Kinetic is by far the most common damage type in the game, you're talking about everything in the game having to do 25% more damage to reduce the PC to 0 hp (20% of 125 is 100) while giving up maybe 5-10% evasion chances. And you get free lust damage should you want to build your PC that way. Also Gravity and Piercing as damage types no longer exist, though piercing is a flag as I recall. Gravity was replaced with unresistable damage.

Expect me to go ham on nerfing the fuck out of these if they find their way into the game.

The 45% hard cap on reflexes is enough to make anyone think twice about it,"Do I want to be a slow lumbering tank in combat with some resistances or remain as agile as possible with no bonus resistances"

As for the resistances maybe they could be dropped down to between 5-10% resistance and maybe upping the burning vulnerability to 15%. I think Piercing should go, and maybe the lust thing could be made into an alternative "Pheromone Cloud" for the people who HATE the treatment.

Also if TF perks/SA's ever get in, then I would suggest putting consequences or hard caps that would make the Player think twice about going all the way on that TF.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Perhaps some sort of "finisher" dose of TFs to lock in a perk? Extra expensive TF item that grants you access to a species' perk at the cost of making it really difficult to get of.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Perhaps some sort of "finisher" dose of TFs to lock in a perk? Extra expensive TF item that grants you access to a species' perk at the cost of making it really difficult to get of.

That I would also agree on. If TF perks or special abilities ever get in, then in order to gain those perks or special abilities you should be required to go full blown, not half way or a quarter way. 

As well as some hard caps/consequences to balance out the benefits like I've stated above.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That I would also agree on. If TF perks or special abilities ever get in, then in order to gain those perks or special abilities you should be required to go full blown, not half way or a quarter way. 

As well as some hard caps/consequences to balance out the benefits like I've stated above.

What about halfbreeds?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I would say they gain nothing, but the least I'll say is that maybe they could gain perks that have nothing to do with combat, like the Nuki, Gobinola, and Gold pill perks.

I'd say it would depend on the on the pure human perk and what perks considered acceptable for whatever races you can be a recognized as a halfbreed of. Perhaps something along the lines of getting a weaker version of the primary perk of a purebreed without the malus that is attached.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Fine by me Mr. Grumpybum, jeez. I did just say I was going to work them downwards.

I'd suggest starting a fresh topic about the subject of racial perks, lads. It's interesting but not something I'm going to be working on.

I dont mean to completely sidestep the conversation but Nonesuch I just want to ask are The Bothrioc coming back, cause I just saw that the orphaned child, that was The Bothrioc, are on the immediate backburner. Kinda Curious about that and excited cause I liked Bothrioc as Myrellion needed something other than the usual suspects.

It's likely I'll be working on finally sorting them out, yes. I'm waiting on other things before I commit to it. *Glares at Savin*

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
It's likely I'll be working on finally sorting them out, yes. I'm waiting on other things before I commit to it. *Glares at Savin*

Thanks I just wanted to know cause I was under the impression they were put on the shelf, only to sadly collect dust over the years.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
So what are the Bothrioc exactly?

A Race of Spider people on Myrellion. They were supposed to be another part of the overall story but they were dropped and all mention of them were removed from the game, like they were never there at all.

Unless I'm getting them confused with something else, they were basically MPreg: the species.

You are indeed confusing them. The people on the MPreg were humans who underwent surgery for butt wombs.

Nyxx

Mar 17, 2016

The Dominatrix is still an orphan though, right? It's a real pity because my Steele needs more dominants in his life and the hype was real.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Bothrioc were the spider species that turned folks into femboys/traps, IIRC.

More or less.

Essentially: They're genderless 6-8 limbed webslingers who breed by using their abdomen-mounted ovipositor to "collect" genetic material from each other/whoever happens to be passing, using that to impregnate their eggs, and then stuffing them back into the genetic material giver; very similar to the Sandtrap I wrote for CoC. The catch is that the egg-binding slime changes a host over time, making them physically better suited to being bred, as well as calmer and more submissive about the whole thing.

Shax made them very involved, with two different types (two legs and a more dominant four legs), an urbane domme ambassador you can talk to at the spaceport as well as a mob in the tunnel. She even planned out a recruitable dom, but there's no chance that's happening. She constructed plenty of foundations, but there's a hell of a lot that needs to be done with them.

The Dominatrix is still an orphan though, right? It's a real pity because my Steele needs more dominants in his life and the hype was real.

Something I have to think about. I like the dominatrix quite a bit, but I have to get them functional before thinking about doing an additional encounter.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Both the Plantation and Sera's SnM party expansion got in recently, in case anyone missed that. In order to get at the party, activate all of Sera's talk options and then select talk again (in retrospect I appreciate that isn't particularly intuitive); remember that you only get one shot at it Thanks again to Jacques for coding both things, he did his usual great job with his usual swiftness.

With Uveto properly in motion now, this month's target is sorting out the Storm Lancer bounty - a hard fight out on the ice plains.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Both the Plantation and Sera's SnM party expansion got in recently, in case anyone missed that. In order to get at the party, activate all of Sera's talk options and then select talk again (in retrospect I appreciate that isn't particularly intuitive); remember that you only get one shot at it Thanks again to Jacques for coding both things, he did his usual great job with his usual swiftness.

With Uveto properly in motion now, this month's target is sorting out the Storm Lancer bounty - a hard fight out on the ice plains.

Thanks again for delivering an awesome full D/s package with those projects. 

While I agree that having to use Talk again afer exhausting all the options is counter intuitive, only after listening to all those (with the possible exception of fury hate lecture) can we as players really bond with Sera and fully appreciate the weight of the situation and the importance of that party. 

Maybe you could have set it to trigger by accessing her general menu next time after seeing all of her dialogue? Oh, and can you please talk with Jacques about leaving some way for non-bimbo PC to get the slut stamp?

lethicitethrone

Apr 18, 2016
@Nonesuch

I love Sera and her new expansion specifically the parts with Vedice. I'm hoping that she makes some kind of a return perhaps with a bad ending for the PC and or Sera. Maybe an optional  follow up email, an invitation after the party to meet up at in Tavos residential? Accepting this proposal would reinforce or introduce your new position in life, in relation to Vedice. The PC would then be given an optional mission of stealing the (contact/business/personal/debt) information of Sera for their new goddess. Vedice then buys out Sera's debt, steals her contacts and adds her and the PC to her "collection" gg.

I hope you like the idea and look forward to see more of your writing in TITS

edit first post on the new board!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Storm lancer sounds like a ton of fun. As does the Cundarian race. Any chance of a tf and/or halfbreed start?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Neat.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Maybe you could have set it to trigger by accessing her general menu next time after seeing all of her dialogue? Oh, and can you please talk with Jacques about leaving some way for non-bimbo PC to get the slut stamp?

Thinking maybe have a little tooltip show up on "Talk" like "She seems agitated about something" when it's available. Again I assume slut stamping will be something that will come with Kinky Inks.

@lethicitethrone It'd be a shame if Vedice was a one shot character in a one shot event, so I probably will end up re-using her at some point in the future. As a boss fight, perhaps? We'll see.

Storm lancer sounds like a ton of fun. As does the Cundarian race. Any chance of a tf and/or halfbreed start?

Halfbreed start, probably not. TF yeah, probably. Should sort out an anatae TF first for feather lovers, though.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I wasn't really interested in the Anatae until someone described them as Blaziken TF... Hehe now I really want to try that out if only for a little bit.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Halfbreed start, probably not. TF yeah, probably. Should sort out an anatae TF first for feather lovers, though.

Shame. We could really use some more halfbreed options. It just feels like a bit of a disservice to Victor's character that we aren't able to be a halfbreed of any species compatible with humans that was discovered prior to our conception.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I was reading through the enslaving Sera pt. 1 and I was wondering if there'd eventually be a sub counterpart to it where you'd be able to get Sera on the ship but let her stay a dominant.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I was reading through the enslaving Sera pt. 1 and I was wondering if there'd eventually be a sub counterpart to it where you'd be able to get Sera on the ship but let her stay a dominant.

But that's what the x-packs that have already got in are for. If PC plays their cards right, they end up as a favorite slave/employee of the month to a very successful and happy demon buisness lady. If you are her sub, why should she abandon her dream and hop onto your CSS Wifuwagon?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
One thought crossing my mind with that mpreg station. (_SPOILERS_) After a male PC can be butt preggo, wouldn't NPC's like Syri need a touch up? Or did I miss something and all alien swimmers get rejected?

K

Krynh

One thought crossing my mind with that mpreg station. (_SPOILERS_) After a male PC can be butt preggo, wouldn't NPC's like Syri need a touch up? Or did I miss something and all alien swimmers get rejected?

Good question.

Last edited: