Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I was going to have them come out of your lower back, so notionally they don't interfere with anything else.

My personal preference is that they would come out of the upper back and would occupy the same slot as wings.

This will have only fiber-like plant skin and not bark-like plant skin right?

Yeah personally upper back/ shoulder blades seems preferable. Besides if you're gonna be asking the coders to add a new TF body slot for TFs it should definitely be a distinction between labia and internal vagina TFs. The ladies have been complaining about the lack of vaginal customization. So that should probably get priority over a lower back slot. 

(Besides I think Jim ran into trouble when hewanted to do something similar for the Vanae TF they are supposed to have a tentacle skirt.  If a lower back/ waist slot does get added though I suppose Skysap could possibly get updated to account for that...) 

A bark skin flag would be cool...  

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm going to put them @ lower back and see if I can't force the issue with this and get another slot there. Ditto external/internal vagina bits. If Gedoxo don't wanna then it's simple to change to upper back/single vaginal TF.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Lower back just feels like tail slot to me. Which for a plant TF just feels like it would be a better place to put stuff like tailcocks. Upper back vines give a better impression of being able to use them as limbs even if mechanically they don't do shit.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to be space Holli.

But that's more of an issue of not having scenes supporting multi penetration.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Bowed to public demand on this and stuck them in the wing slot. Flying spaghetti monsters ruled out, I'm afraid.

Meh, it's dark and seedy corporate future, we don't need no Gods. Quite/Dr. Octopus hybrid on the other hand we can definitely do with having more of.

Best of luck to you with pushing for separate vag slots.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
While it sounds good, would't it cause problems? It would not be compatible with tailcock scenes, so we are getting another promising featore which would be used in one-and-half scene..

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
While it sounds good, would't it cause problems? It would not be compatible with tailcock scenes, so we are getting another promising featore which would be used in one-and-half scene..

You wouldn't get any use of them anyway if there's more than one.  I'm doing the same thing with a TF I'm writing at the moment which also gives you tentacle "wings", though I'm also justifying that they're too soft and hard to control to actually be usable for sex.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You wouldn't get any use of them anyway if there's more than one.  I'm doing the same thing with a TF I'm writing at the moment which also gives you tentacle "wings", though I'm also justifying that they're too soft and hard to control to actually be usable for sex.

What I'd like ideally is if they work in exactly the same way tenta-dicks do in CoC, where they simply count as normal dicks for the purposes of regular scenes and have one or two special scenes thrown in for those who are into it. I don't see why that can't be the case, even if they aren't on the groin. For the purposes of a regular scene, you could just thread the bugger through your (bipedal) legs. Most sexings are vague enough that it could work.

Or noobsaleh could fund me to write half a dozen tentacle orgy scenes spread across the game, idk.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Interesting idea. I'll throw it in as a suggestion for the coders to think about.

And no, I only intended it as a cosmetic description. I mean, you've just talked about making a distinction between inner and outer vajayjay; the inner part could still be as tight as you like.

Okay sweet, I'd love to be able to have both.

That would be the difference between a vagina type and a vagina flag. I guess it could work as a Flower flag.

Which would be which?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Will there be a perk for females on the plant TF ?

Yes. I'm still thinking about how to balance it.

Vis a vis orchid pussy: I did talk to Gedan about it. The gist of it is (Dunno if any of you will have cause to ask Gedan about anything game design related, but if you do polish your reading glasses) that because orchid pussy will probably be coded as type-only and vanae nubs are a feature, the two should be able to co-exist anyway. From a larger perspective she's not sold on separating out vaginas into outer and inner flags, because she thinks any additional effects you wanted to bestow on them could be done with separate flags attached to tags that already exist.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Vis a vis orchid pussy: I did talk to Gedan about it. The gist of it is (Dunno if any of you will have cause to ask Gedan about anything game design related, but if you do polish your reading glasses) that because orchid pussy will probably be coded as type-only and vanae nubs are a feature, the two should be able to co-exist anyway. From a larger perspective she's not sold on separating out vaginas into outer and inner flags, because she thinks any additional effects you wanted to bestow on them could be done with separate flags attached to tags that already exist.

Well as long as I can get both I'm a happy camper. :D

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
Perhaps there should be some height gain for masculine characters, to go with the tree/forest god theme

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Height gain in general should be a part of the TF. Getting taller means you get closer to the sunlight

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

So when it'll come to the Appearance screen, this will work like the current system for penises: vagina's type will determine the bulk of it's description and things like inner tentacles will come up as blurbs triggered by flags? Nice.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So when it'll come to the Appearance screen, this will work like the current system for penises: vagina's type will determine the bulk of it's description and things like inner tentacles will come up as blurbs triggered by flags? Nice.

I believe so, yes.

Plant TF is more or less done. What remains is the balancing act of the semi-permanent perks. Head balance boy Couch doesn't like the idea of passive combat bonuses and feels I should turn them into special attacks instead; I in turn much prefer passive bonuses because it would make what you've done to yourself much more real than if it's relegated to some ability you may not even use. Thinking maybe keep the negative stat effects and do the special attacks, but not much a fan of that either.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The main reason to go active over passive is that active perks add breadth, passive perks add depth.  By that I mean that an active perk gives you new things to do with your turn, but since you can only do one thing per turn, your power doesn't really increase much even if your ability to adapt to different situations does.  Passive perks, being always on, make you better at the things you can already do.  This is why Merc hands the other classes their ass: once you have all your core competencies covered, a passive perk is miles better than an active one, and Mercs get the most passive perks.

I do understand the urge to add passive perks.  I'm writing an item right now that's based on the Deepsea Research boss, which should logically grant electric immunity like it has.  That, of course, would trivialize any future electric-heavy encounters, so I'm not doing it and instead trying to develop a workaround.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
90% sure Vanae is a vagina type and the Sap doesn't give you any nub flags.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The main reason to go active over passive is that active perks add breadth, passive perks add depth.  By that I mean that an active perk gives you new things to do with your turn, but since you can only do one thing per turn, your power doesn't really increase much even if your ability to adapt to different situations does.  Passive perks, being always on, make you better at the things you can already do.  This is why Merc hands the other classes their ass: once you have all your core competencies covered, a passive perk is miles better than an active one, and Mercs get the most passive perks.

I do understand the urge to add passive perks.  I'm writing an item right now that's based on the Deepsea Research boss, which should logically grant electric immunity like it has.  That, of course, would trivialize any future electric-heavy encounters, so I'm not doing it and instead trying to develop a workaround.

The problem with active perks is that they are either better than what the PC can do with their class or innate skills and are thusly used as much as possible, or more likely worse and thusly never used.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The problem with active perks is that they are either better than what the PC can do with their class or innate skills and are thusly used as much as possible, or more likely worse and thusly never used.

It's true.  But I was specifically asked to provide commentary as a balancer, and from a balance perspective an active racial perk is much easier to work with than a passive.  Being more or less redundant with existing class options is the goal, not an issue.  For race to have a significant impact on the player's capabilities, all races would need an active and a passive that the others could balance against.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's true.  But I was specifically asked to provide commentary as a balancer, and from a balance perspective an active racial perk is much easier to work with than a passive.  Being more or less redundant with existing class options is the goal, not an issue.  For race to have a significant impact on the player's capabilities, all races would need an active and a passive that the others could balance against.

Since you reckoned the masculine perk was basically alright, I'll keep that, tone down/increase the penalties of the feminine perk, and see what the coders think about it. My chief aim here is to land the PC with a serious (but sexy) penalty for ODing on the TF, but with enough of an upside that it has an allure even if you know about it. I never liked active perks in CoC for several reasons, and I don't feel they are well suited here. (Please don't hate me for doing this after I made you look at the doc for this exact purpose).

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hey there is a Nectar Cum TF type already in the game (If you use Minerva to get it it plugs into scenes perfectly) But there currently is no way to get it through legitimate in game means as far as I can tell. Would it be possible to add it as one of the potential cum TF options for Cerspirin?