[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
He just lacks follower handler. Would be fixed.

Ember's egg is a rare event, happens on every 40th exploration of swamp.

Ah, well, looking forward to the Arian fix. :3

About Ember, though, I've explored that swamp far more than 40 times, and it hasn't procced.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, well, looking forward to the Arian fix. :3

About Ember, though, I've explored that swamp far more than 40 times, and it hasn't procced.

Hm... Ah, that's what happens when you have to redo condition flags. Fixed, updated build with both followers fixed and also all history perks implemented (for those who not using cheat).

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Hm... Ah, that's what happens when you have to redo condition flags. Fixed, updated build with both followers fixed and also all history perks implemented (for those who not using cheat).

yay! Etis da man!

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
Can't get the found bog trigger to occur. Also can't seem to initiate the final encounter with Marae (after receiving the first perk)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Can't get the found bog trigger to occur. Also can't seem to initiate the final encounter with Marae (after receiving the first perk)

Ah, bog... It is so unfinished that I've skipped it entirely.

Did you fly away from her once? You should'nt encounter her anymore after it. Or maybe it's just because it is extremely rare due to double chance roll...

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
Ah, bog... It is so unfinished that I've skipped it entirely.

Did you fly away from her once? You should'nt encounter her anymore after it. Or maybe it's just because it is extremely rare due to double chance roll...

No wings, so no. Might want to look into it. if it is enabled than it shouldn't be this rare. I think there's just something blocking it though.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No wings, so no. Might want to look into it. if it is enabled than it shouldn't be this rare. I think there's just something blocking it though.

Looks like it's something like 1/200 now instead of 1/10.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would there be a possibility of implementing a few of the mod-added content like The Black Cock written by Foxxling?

My goal is making this a submission, not just standalone thing. So any new content should be approved.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would some stuff that is related to tits possible to be looked if it's worthy to be included in ya mod too?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would some stuff that is related to tits possible to be looked if it's worthy to be included in ya mod too?

Same thing as with CoC content - ATM it is more WIP submission to TiTS than standalone mod.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well at least Fen noticed it. And now your Catnip TF that you had in mod is in vanilla TiTS ^^

Not like mine that I feel people treat as WIP submission to Revamp :D

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well at least Fen noticed it. And now your Catnip TF that you had in mod is in vanilla TiTS ^^

Not like mine that I feel people treat as WIP submission to Revamp :D

Catnip was a submission from the beginning (actually, it was created way before this one was started), I've just not used to multiple development branches.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
well remember, you'll always have a few fans who are gonna agree with everything you say xD

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey um, can anyone tell me how to get an anemone penis for kid A? i can't get it... the shriveled tentacle doesn't seem to give it.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, and isn't the erkling suppose to give you his cane when you get revenge on him after the hunt?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You approach the enchanted tent and slip easily inside the doors to the luxurious interior. A strange smell hits your nose as you enter the tent; it takes you a few moments, but then you place it, your ears pricking as you hear Arian letting out some very familiar groans of release. With a smirk, you sneak up and lean over the couch, looking right into the eyes of Arian, his fingers still glistening with femjizz and, indeed, still hovering over his pussy. For a long moment, he just stares back at you; if lizans could blush, you’re certain he’d be red as a beet. “Derek! I was- I was just.... Oh, this is embarrassing,” he mutters, looking at his feet.

You flash the flustered lizan a knowing smile, telling him not to worry; there is nothing you haven’t seen before under his robes. Arian shivers in a way that just speaks volumes about his embarrassment. You ask if, perhaps, he would like you to step outside while he makes himself decent? Not that you mind the sight....

“P-please.” Arian stammers, still unable to meet your gaze. You gently tap him on the nose and move outside. A short while later you hear him yell, “C-come in!”

You can’t wipe the smirk off your face, as you return and see that Arian is, indeed, decent and there doesn’t seem to be any trace of the mess he’s made earlier. You walk up to the, still flustered, lizan and tell him that if he’s feeling edgy, you’d be happy to help him deal with it.

“Th-that’s all right.... So, um, you wanted something, Derek?” he asks, desperately trying to change the topic.

um, "he" should be a "she" . . . :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hey um, can anyone tell me how to get an anemone penis for kid A? i can't get it... the shriveled tentacle doesn't seem to give it.

Same way as vanilla - first time you give birth to anemone it attaches to you as parasitic penis, second time it is Kid A if possible.

oh, and isn't the erkling suppose to give you his cane when you get revenge on him after the hunt?

It is a Kitteh's mod content.

um, "he" should be a "she" . . . :p

Fxd :)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
question! whats the difference between enlightened nine-tails and corrupted nine-tails? besides the color of your body and eyes

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
question! whats the difference between enlightened nine-tails and corrupted nine-tails? besides the color of your body and eyes

Enlightened version grants you cleansing fire which burns corrupt especially effective and power to trick your foes with illusions (mass blind effect).

Corrupt version grants you corrupt fire which burns pure especially effective and power to inflict fear (one target stun effect).

BTW, totally forgot to actually implement target's corruption effect on fox fire power...

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i don't know if i should bother you with this, but;

Your eyes have changed color, they’re now sable, cold and dull, like cloudy winter sky.

put A between LIKE and CLOUDY (this is a stupid thing to talk to you about XD)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i don't know if i should bother you with this, but;

put A between LIKE and CLOUDY (this is a stupid thing to talk to you about XD)

And that what happens when you are trying to write things on language you don't actually know :)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I KNOW! IM SORRY! maybe let me try to read your stuff

(btw im talking about when you use corrupt nine tail transformaion)

Status
Not open for further replies.