Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
The problem with mpreg content is that the pregnancy content itself is largely missing. Nursery, pregnancy accelerants and some form of vat surrogacy are still missing from the game and those really need to be done first. What there is, is various types of disjointed parasitism, that is not really pregnancy.

And there's the problem that TiTS is going for realistic timers for pregnancy.

The only thing I don't like about this project is that it forces large hips on a player that just wants mpreg.

And well I'll also have to write or commission mpreg content, since I wrote a race about it too.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
You sure? Because they said the same about dick sizes and now our jackal waifu has a third arm growing between her legs.

Well that's what I remember being said at the time. They could totally have a 9 month regular human pregnancy, I assumed there would be ways to cut it short, through vat-wombs and pregnancy accelerants.

What I was saying was that mpreg shouldn't be done until regular preg is down in some way. Ideally they should be done at the same time and use the same systems.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Well that's what I remember being said at the time. They could totally have a 9 month regular human pregnancy, I assumed there would be ways to cut it short, through vat-wombs and pregnancy accelerants.

What I was saying was that mpreg shouldn't be done until regular preg is down in some way. Ideally they should be done at the same time and use the same systems.

JimT had apparently gotten approval for a lake that accelerated pregnancies in his Vanae stuff. That's all I'd heard about pregnancy acceleration, though, and that's all obviously scrubbed unless he had already completed and submitted it or someone else finishes it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
JimT had apparently gotten approval for a lake that accelerated pregnancies in his Vanae stuff. That's all I'd heard about pregnancy acceleration, though, and that's all obviously scrubbed unless he had already completed and submitted it or someone else finishes it.

Probably not going to be added now, though I would like to see some kind of readily-available early game pregnancy accelerator.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I still feel like mpreg, if ever implemented, would most successfully be done early game so that more writers will actually write compatible scenes for it along with traditional pregnancy. Or else there will either be a major misbalance in the number of trad preg and mpreg scenes or mpreg scene's with incorrect markers for anatomy/gender that no one will feel like fixing.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There's going to be a misbalance in the number of traditional pregnancy and mpreg scenes anyway because mpreg is a niche fetish by comparison.  The demand for traditional pregnancy is huge, or at least highly vocal and visible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
There's going to be a misbalance in the number of traditional pregnancy and mpreg scenes anyway because mpreg is a niche fetish by comparison.

Well there is only two important differences between both, which is lactation and the hole from where the babies comes out of. Pregnancy could be easily be adapted to both at the time.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well there is only two important differences between both, which is lactation and the hole from where the babies comes out of. Pregnancy could be easily be adapted to both at the time.

You already can have both thanks to the fact egg-layers make up the bulk of all pregnancies. (Probably due to the "Fire and forget" nature of eggs and the convenience of the nursery)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Any idea how much it would take for the Mpreg to be added? I'd consider it if it's not too pricey since mpreg is a massive fetish of mine.

Oof. Difficult call that, as the subsequent reply chain shows. Guess I deserve to formulate an answer to it given I pulled the "Don't do nuthin for free" up there, though.

The basic set-up to give the PC mpreg capabilities is basically already done. It will need to be re-parsed and re-tooled, because it was written several years ago and severely needs updating. If all the sex stuff involving Jurgen Klopp Mathison and the two servants was cut though - easily the most intimidating part of that project - then it wouldn't require many more words at all.

The problem then would be that having a butt-womb wouldn't actually do anything. As already discussed, regular pregnancy content is already thin on the ground, never mind something as niche as mpreg. So to make it worthwhile, I would have to take one or two NPCs and make them capable of knocking your ass up. The problem then is that the nursery doesn't exist, so how much point is there to it all at present, really? The counter-point is that it's the nature of pregnancy itself rather than the end product which gets most people going, but still.

tl;dr: I could cobble together a system and make 1-2 NPCs capable of using it with about 90 dollars, but I would sit on it until the nursery becomes a thing, so it can be done properly.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If all the sex stuff involving Jurgen Klopp Mathison and the two servants was cut though - easily the most intimidating part of that project - then it wouldn't require many more words at all.

>_>
<_<
Out of idle curiosity, how many words would you estimate that part of the project being?

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
On a totally different topic from what you guys are talking about, I've been seriously contemplating commisioning None for a trap/femboy addition to the brothel.

Girly boys can sell their body just as well as you blasted females!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
On a totally different topic from what you guys are talking about, I've been seriously contemplating commisioning None for a trap/femboy addition to the brothel.

The Ovir stripper is already there as far as traps go, since it is a male Ovir. But I assume you mean a trap working with Johns?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Oof. Difficult call that, as the subsequent reply chain shows. Guess I deserve to formulate an answer to it given I pulled the "Don't do nuthin for free" up there, though.

The basic set-up to give the PC mpreg capabilities is basically already done. It will need to be re-parsed and re-tooled, because it was written several years ago and severely needs updating. If all the sex stuff involving Jurgen Klopp Mathison and the two servants was cut though - easily the most intimidating part of that project - then it wouldn't require many more words at all.

The problem then would be that having a butt-womb wouldn't actually do anything. As already discussed, regular pregnancy content is already thin on the ground, never mind something as niche as mpreg. So to make it worthwhile, I would have to take one or two NPCs and make them capable of knocking your ass up. The problem then is that the nursery doesn't exist, so how much point is there to it all at present, really? The counter-point is that it's the nature of pregnancy itself rather than the end product which gets most people going, but still.

tl;dr: I could cobble together a system and make 1-2 NPCs capable of using it with about 90 dollars, but I would sit on it until the nursery becomes a thing, so it can be done properly.

Do the birth scenes actually have to be different for each possible father? I assumed the birth scenes for female pregnancy would be the same, only with some variables to announce differences in the children themselves.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
>_>
<_<
Out of idle curiosity, how many words would you estimate that part of the project being?

Now you're asking. I'd have to go back and look at what I intended at the time. I think I wanted to make both servants fuckable and recruitable as well as do this whole thing where the doc dominated you (or turn him in! Paragon Steele will have seriously set back the cause of shagging science by the end of this game), which seems farcical in the cold light of day. Rationally what I would if I was to revive the whole thing is do it modularly and set the mpreg thing up first, THEN do Mathison on his own (10,000 words, maybe a little more), then sort out the dommy dickgirl and the subby trap (15,000 words? Very rough estimate).

Feel free. As said it wouldn't be much work to make that happen.

Do the birth scenes actually have to be different for each possible father? I assumed the birth scenes for female pregnancy would be the same, only with some variables to announce differences in the children themselves.

Female pregnancies, as already discussed, are virtually non-existent. So making the point that there wouldn't be much difference in the description of giving birth to a raskvel from your vagina or your anus is not particularly valid, given that it's still got to be fucking written.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

I think generic pregnacies might go that route, but carrying someone's waifu's babies might get special scenes.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think generic pregnacies might go that route, but carrying someone's waifu's babies might get special scenes.

At least in CoC, every pregnancy was its own special, hand-crafted snowflake.

That's at least part of the reason nobody wants to wrestle with it here.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

True, though thankfully most every such pregnancy was repeated in terms of text for every subsequent pregnancy. I think the only really generic ones were the ones where you got knocked up by a random monster (like by using the sex machine in the gym), but even then there was usually a few lines different depending on species.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

TiTs actually seems to have complicated things even further with some of the flavor you get while dicking around in town whilst preggers and the occasional bout of nausea related to the pregnancy. Though we've also not quite hit the complexity maximum of having the people who would logically be interested in you having been knocked up commenting on you being knocked up.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
...Which you'd feel would be the most important layer of complexity.

Plant TF is about half done. You can take a look at it in progress here.

Yeah. I guess I've been rather vocal about companion interactions and pregnancies. I mean I adore the in town tummypats, but I just can't fathom why any of your long time lovers wouldn't comment on your being pregnant. Syri and Embry especially strike me as lovers who'd have something to say about the player being preggers.

Also I'm loving the plant tf thus far

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The plant TF indeed seems glorious. Might it be possible for it to add vine tentacles as a "wing" type/ occupying your back slot? 4 to 6 plant vines sprouting from your back would be awesome. 

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Since the Orchid Pussy TF really only applies to the outside/vulva, is there anyway it could be coded so it could be combined with, like, the Vanae Pussy which really just changes the internal parts of your vag?

Also, an alternate descrip. mentions "gaping" does that mean you can't be tight and have a orchid pussy?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Am I the only one imagining a sort of bad end that would happen if one abused the plant TF too much after having gained the company? Like you get permanently rooted to the ground, but your employees manage to rescue you and get you in a pot at corporate HQ and it's some poor intern's job to water you as you basically can't do shit by yourself and real employees don't have to do the office bitch jobs that have a high chance of getting molested by the very planty CEO.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The plant TF indeed seems glorious. Might it be possible for it to add vine tentacles as a "wing" type/ occupying your back slot? 4 to 6 plant vines sprouting from your back would be awesome. 

I was going to have them come out of your lower back, so notionally they don't interfere with anything else.

Since the Orchid Pussy TF really only applies to the outside/vulva, is there anyway it could be coded so it could be combined with, like, the Vanae Pussy which really just changes the internal parts of your vag?

Also, an alternate descrip. mentions "gaping" does that mean you can't be tight and have a orchid pussy?

Interesting idea. I'll throw it in as a suggestion for the coders to think about.

And no, I only intended it as a cosmetic description. I mean, you've just talked about making a distinction between inner and outer vajayjay; the inner part could still be as tight as you like.

Am I the only one imagining a sort of bad end that would happen if one abused the plant TF too much after having gained the company? Like you get permanently rooted to the ground, but your employees manage to rescue you and get you in a pot at corporate HQ and it's some poor intern's job to water you as you basically can't do shit by yourself and real employees don't have to do the office bitch jobs that have a high chance of getting molested by the very planty CEO.

I don't think I'm going to bad end with this one. If you're into TFing bad ends, Adjatha is in the process of producing a couple for his own gene-mods at this moment. If you keep taking Cerespirin, however, you will get some difficult-to-get-rid-of perks that solidify your planty-ness.

danon

Mar 9, 2016
Oooh I really like this TF.

Some random ideas;

- horns not falling off but turning into wood

- galomax + TF .. chlorophyllic goo

- TF overuse, internals turn into a living mass of translucent vines

- grow flowers in hair whenever not pregnant

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

That would be the difference between a vagina type and a vagina flag. I guess it could work as a Flower flag.

I was going to have them come out of your lower back, so notionally they don't interfere with anything else.

My personal preference is that they would come out of the upper back and would occupy the same slot as wings.

This will have only fiber-like plant skin and not bark-like plant skin right?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015