[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ever since the most recent update, returning to camp from exploration gets me scenes with male Ember randomly, even though I don't have him as a follower (heck, I haven't even found the egg). 

Strange. First, those are gated behind EMBER_HATCHED flag, which is only set in scene when egg is hatched, second, without interaction with egg Ember would be genderless and everything would be full of parser errors. Can't say anything without save.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated build, Ember sleep scenes condition should be fixed now.

noctus

May 7, 2016
floating upon the sea of chaos
i ran into a bug when i was going through the Deepwoods. i encountered Tamani birthing my spawn, and i got an error message. this has happened at LEAST twice now. its not a massive bug, as i rarely give Tamani a second thought, but it can be annoying at times. and im sure there are some out there who like the Tamani encounters. so you might want to look into that one.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i ran into a bug when i was going through the Deepwoods. i encountered Tamani birthing my spawn, and i got an error message. this has happened at LEAST twice now. its not a massive bug, as i rarely give Tamani a second thought, but it can be annoying at times. and im sure there are some out there who like the Tamani encounters. so you might want to look into that one.

I'd like to, but it would be nice to have... You know, error text.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Update. Possible fix for Tamani birth scene and few other bugfixes. Hel and Helspawn follower content should be accessible now (not actually checked yet, though).

Well, that's almost all content. The only notable piece of content is Marble, and I just can't find any strength to work on it - she is so awful in so many ways, and this marathon was quite exhausting... Well, also few seasonals, which are not actual for now.

What is left to implement: cross-linked content. I had to cut off stray links between elements to somehow process all that mass one piece a time, and it inevitably created galore of loose strings, mostly in a follower interactions and events (events are especially bad, since there are no actual mechanism for them, and due to different time model direct porting is complicated). Oh, also, I went in a coding frenzy for last weeks, tearing through content with a carefulness and tender care of a true juggernaut berserker, so generally all followers content is barely checked aside of compilation errors. So, need some playtests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh Marble our miss ya not have knees? xD

Yeah it would req you have titanic will to break her stuff down then rebuild for tits code (plus clare would be or not added somewhere along the way)

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
The problem is - my determination tells me "fuck cowgirls, world would be better without them".

Welp, as the international code of " i dont want to do it", passit to the nex guy that knows how to do that shit and gotothe next thing

noctus

May 7, 2016
floating upon the sea of chaos
ill try and find the error message. im new to bug reporting so didnt think id need one. if i find the bug again ill post the text. again sorry for not already having the error text, and thanks for looking into it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
The problem is - my determination tells me "fuck cowgirls, world would be better without them".

Cow god is displeased with you blasphemy :/

Anyway if you got Izzy then why not Marble too?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Cow god is displeased with you blasphemy :/

Anyway if you got Izzy then why not Marble too?

His problem :catbert:

Izzy was much more simple to implement, with barely any specific mechanics and conventional use flags for conditions. Simple and straightforward work. Also, at least Izzy's personality is bearable. And Marble's code is a damn mess.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
found a few errors when you taunt a sandvitch (hehe, i just played team fortress 2)

Screenshot 2016-05-07 at 9.26.24 PM.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Experimental build with working VR concept. Separated characters form Mareth and TiTS world. From now on, you can play with one characters only using cheat "keyofthetwillight".

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
is it possible for you to make a scene pop up for those who use the debug key word, that lets you pick your history, since it feels weird talking to jojo and it saying we have no history... (im not 100% american either XD)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
is it possible for you to make a scene pop up for those who use the debug key word, that lets you pick your history, since it feels weird talking to jojo and it saying we have no history... (im not 100% american either XD)

Well, you actually HAVE history in that case, just one you don't want to tell anyone within Mareth :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Subminor update with a bit buffed adventurer class (notably more hp) and fixed it's perk tree (note, it is a placeholder anyways).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
how exactly does the cheat work? Typing it out doesn't seem to do anything

It creates or removes key item. Make sure you are typing it right.

eyrie

May 10, 2016
ah, it works now, sorry, i'm just bad. thank you!

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Tried inviting Arian to camp, and he doesnt show up.  Also, noticed Lovers button is absent, so thinking might be cause.

Also have been unable to encounter Ember's egg in Swamp.  Possible bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.