Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
What's this Fate of M'henga stuff?

It's actually a pretty cool concept that while simple as Krynh accurately summed it up, it still allows the player to feel like they are making a difference in the "Fate of M'henga" based on what they choose.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I picked Mhen'ga because a) it's innately valuable and untouched in a way no other planet is or is likely to be, and b) exactly because it is the basic starter planet. Every player is likely to feel an affection towards it because it's (likely) where they had their formative experiences. Also it doesn't really *have* a narrative.

I agree. Mhen´ga is the ideal choice considering how untouched it is. I would believe that a relatively newly discovered planet like this, would wake interest in everything from mining companies to slave traders. 

Also being emotionally attached to the place makes every choice that much harder to make. Even if I try to make a non caring bad Steele.

I took a look at the document and must say I´m quite intrigued by the idea. I hope it makes it in to the game.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Out of curiosity, has the Plantation been the focus of your efforts or has the "they who loathe their liver" option for the night on the town with Ramis been dabbled at?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Out of curiosity, has the Plantation been the focus of your efforts or has the "they who loathe their liver" option for the night on the town with Ramis been dabbled at?

Plantation. If you want to have a go at writing that yourself you're welcome to, I'm not going to get back to Ramis for a while now.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Plantation. If you want to have a go at writing that yourself you're welcome to, I'm not going to get back to Ramis for a while now.

Gotcha, thanks for getting back to me. Makes sense to focus on one thing rather than try to do everything at once.

I'll give it a shot, but I apologize in advance for mangling her speech patterns, as I'm not familiar with written Welsh accented English. Might need a little help getting the tone and Ramis' reactions right thought.

K

Krynh

Gotcha, thanks for getting back to me. Makes sense to focus on one thing rather than try to do everything at once.

I'll give it a shot, but I apologize in advance for mangling her speech patterns, as I'm not familiar with written Welsh accented English. Might need a little help getting the tone and Ramis' reactions right thought.

Well for that I'd suggest watching Gavin & Stacey. Maybe watch a few interviews with Wales rugby coaches 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Well for that I'd suggest watching Gavin & Stacey. Maybe watch a few interviews with Wales rugby coaches 

I'll keep that in mind. Problem is I can hear it just fine, but putting it to paper and getting what I hear across correctly is the issue.

K

Krynh

I'll keep that in mind. Problem is I can hear it just fine, but putting it to paper and getting what I hear across correctly is the issue.

Ah yes that might be the tricky bit. Are you a Brit?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ah yes that might be the tricky bit. Are you a Brit?

Nope born and bred Yank right here. I can verbally imitate accents halfway decently from what I've been told (assuming I wasn't being humored) but when it comes to writing, I can't seem to get the right combos of words down. 

K

Krynh

Nope born and bred Yank right here. I can verbally imitate accents halfway decently from what I've been told (assuming I wasn't being humored) but when it comes to writing, I can't seem to get the right combos of words down. 

I can't think of any books set in wales that have people speaking in welsh accents. I can't think anyone would get too picky if you adapted yorkshire accents instead. 

I think the James Herriot books starting with All Creatures Great and Small (ISBN 0-330-25049-3)might help

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I can't think of any books set in wales that have people speaking in welsh accents. I can't think anyone would get too picky if you adapted yorkshire accents instead. 

I think the James Herriot books starting with All Creatures Great and Small (ISBN 0-330-25049-3)might help

I think I might just have to leave the dialogue unaccented and let Nonesuch take care of that, rather than risk giving an apoplexy. 

For me, I'm trying to figure out what to put in the "I can drink the legs out a giant" bender, since for this one Steele will be coherent...which means either having to actually detail the hints Nonesuch made in the drunkfest, or having Steele basically be the voice of reason and keep Ramis from becoming the female Dionysis.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I think I might just have to leave the dialogue unaccented and let Nonesuch take care of that, rather than risk giving an apoplexy. 

For me, I'm trying to figure out what to put in the "I can drink the legs out a giant" bender, since for this one Steele will be coherent...which means either having to actually detail the hints Nonesuch made in the drunkfest, or having Steele basically be the voice of reason and keep Ramis from becoming the female Dionysis.

That's fine. Better that than going along the "Fenoxo with Isabella" route.

Don't feel bound to the stuff I put in the "standard" at all if you don't want. Write what you feel inspired by. It's pretty much set up to do some free-styling anyway.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
That's fine. Better that than going along the "Fenoxo with Isabella" route.

Don't feel bound to the stuff I put in the "standard" at all if you don't want. Write what you feel inspired by. It's pretty much set up to do some free-styling anyway.

Hehehehehe, (cue evil rubbing of hands) I already have a few ideas, mainly centered on Ramis figuring out she's finally found someone who can outdrink her and stay sober...which means Steele gets to be the "restraint" of the pair as opposed to Ramis...attempting it while both are sloshed. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Two smex scenes with Able down, one to go. Work has gone slower than I'd like because of...well, work, but the end is in sight for this particular project, at least for now.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Thare Plantation is finished and submitted for review. Next up: Plant TF. The commissioner wants it to be a tiered transformation in the style of Galomax, so we'll see how that goes.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Thare Plantation is finished and submitted for review. Next up: Plant TF. The commissioner wants it to be a tiered transformation in the style of Galomax, so we'll see how that goes.

That sounds like a bad idea to me...

Anyway, will it have fiber skin or bark skin?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Space Marae/Holli?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I suppose I could get behind a plant TF if it worked similarly to the goo one in being able to switch between some transformations and generally edit oneself.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
That sounds like a bad idea to me...

Anyway, will it have fiber skin or bark skin?

I kinda agree. :\ I generally like being able to save scum to get a couple of the TFs I want (like leaf hair or whatever).

It makes sense with Galomax but seems unnecessary for a plant TF.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm not particularly sold on the notion either. There are a couple of plant perks I want to lock behind heavy usage, but I'm not sure if a tier style TF is the best way of delivering that, particularly given the wide range of changes this thing will induce. I think I'll probably use the same "persistent" style of TF I used for Lucifier etc.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Sorry if this is kind of random/already asked, but why was the mpreg station project abandoned?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sorry if this is kind of random/already asked, but why was the mpreg station project abandoned?

Too much work to be done for nothing, essentially. I started writing that when I had pretty much all the free time in the world; nowadays if I'm doing a major project for free like that it's got to be something I really enjoy, otherwise it's not justifiable. Frankly the thought of producing a whole subsystem for Fen for free, and then almost certainly getting rewarded with passive-aggressiveness for loading his plate with non-furry futa waifu stuff to do, just makes me irritated thinking about it.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Too much work to be done for nothing, essentially. I started writing that when I had pretty much all the free time in the world; nowadays if I'm doing a major project for free like that it's got to be something I really enjoy, otherwise it's not justifiable. Frankly the thought of producing a whole subsystem for Fen for free, and then almost certainly getting rewarded with passive-aggressiveness for loading his plate with non-furry futa waifu stuff to do, just makes me irritated thinking about it.

Ya I can totally see that, just reading it over I was getting overwhelmed thinking about how hard it would be to code. No worries I'm just a big nosy nellie lol.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

;__;

I was really looking forward to that back in the day. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Get Fen to put it on the bounty board Sav. Bribe Nonesuch with sweet cash monies. 

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I'm sure there would be someone who would pay for it, mpreg is one of those fetishes that has a surprisingly large following 

Nyxx

Mar 17, 2016
Any idea how much it would take for the Mpreg to be added? I'd consider it if it's not too pricey since mpreg is a massive fetish of mine.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Any idea how much it would take for the Mpreg to be added? I'd consider it if it's not too pricey since mpreg is a massive fetish of mine.

Firstly, detailed info about NS' pricing is in a doc, the link to which is right there in his signature. Secondly, from what I've gathered so far, publicly discussing various details of a potential commission, especially the monetary side of things, is considered a faux pas on this forum.

Lastly, count me in if you manage to work something out provided my local currency won't lose half of it's buying power again by that time.

Edit: Welp, I dun goofed. All is quite on the financial front, so pls PM me if you'll decide to take NS on his offer.

Last edited by a moderator: