Herm pregnancy

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
I created a Herm character, the only female characteristic is the vagina. Its possible for my character to get pregnant with a male NPC? Is capable to have unprotected sex with Burt for example, but never get pregnant.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, but so far the only "male" enough NPC capable of knocking a PC up is Renvra. Being a herm means the whole shebang when it comes to organs, which means "yes, womb".

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anyone with a vagina can get pregnant.  Anyone without a vagina cannot get pregnant, except in the sense of having eggs shoved up their ass.

Currently most NPCs do not support pregnancy content.  Do not expect this to change.  Writing kids is a lot of work and you have to be really into it to enjoy it.  Currently only Renvra can impregnate you in the traditional sense, though the Queen of the Deep, cockvines, venus pitchers, and nyrea can all pack you full of eggs.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Currently only Renvra can impregnate you in the traditional sense, though the Queen of the Deep, cockvines, venus pitchers, and nyrea can all pack you full of eggs.

Cockvines don't pack you full of eggs, they pump your womb full of sperm and then the game checks whether you got pregnant. The offspring will be cockvines, though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Don't need to be bred to get tail. Just chase the young ones in the tunnels.

dandan_87

Aug 28, 2015
Currently most NPCs do not support pregnancy content.  Do not expect this to change.  Writing kids is a lot of work and you have to be really into it to enjoy it.

Is this the reason there's almost no pregnancy content in tits? I mean, you don't need to write the kids in order to have pregnancy content, right?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is this the reason there's almost no pregnancy content in tits? I mean, you don't need to write the kids in order to have pregnancy content, right?

There are numerous reasons.

I personally will never write content to let you knock Ceria up no matter how many times you pack her so full of jizz she looks like you did, because a pregnancy would immediately change her entire character and for the worse.  Getting pregnant means the party's over, time to be a responsible adult now.  She'd immediately serious the fuck up, and that would pretty much be the end of hot rosette elf banging.

Even in cases where Steele's doing the mothering, pregnancy's a massive gamechanger.  Either the father's obligated to become a follower (the most complex type of character to write) or a deadbeat dad.  Neither is desirable unless you already wanted the character to be a follower from the beginning, and even among followers you might not want them to be that deeply involved with the PC.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It doesn't necessarily follow that an NPC *has* to join the PC's crew if they knock them up because otherwise they're A Bad Person, any more than a deep, serious relationship must ensue if the PC impregnates an NPC. That a lot more content and thinking has to be done for the NPC in question is inescapable, however, and that's the real breaker for preg stuff.

dandan_87

Aug 28, 2015
I see. Pregnancy in tits seems to be serious business. In coc it was taken a lot more casually most of the time.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
It was taken extremely casually for Amily, which had that as her character, and the PC. CoC had a world where reality was... suspect, especially petty things like time and distance. As such, popping babies in like two weeks was just part of the setting, no issues. TiTs is reality! In spaaace! Taking the usual time is a given.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Pregnancy for sapient NPCs is usually the barrier of entry for most pregnancy content due to the content load and attitude shift. Creature pregnancy (or impregnated by creatures/machines/tentacles) doesn't require too much follow-up, so that may be a viable alternative (as long as it doesn't fall into bestiality territory). It's just that there are more named NPCs than there are generic characters, so filling that void will entail coming up with new a race + lore and/or expanding on the existing roster for unnamed creature NPCs (which is a lot simpler than writing follower-level, in-depth pregnancy content, I'd say).