Who do you want to recruit?

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
Like the title says, who are you interested in recruiting? Any planet, any race, any npc, just who and why?

I want Dally the gold myr and hope there will be a option to recruit him later. The poor guy really needs some friend that dont see him as just sex objects(assuming your steele doesnt and you recruited Anno). Also he seems like the perfect character to recruit. No obligations, has to worry about getting raped, and is a honeypot male gold myr meaning he is a "special snowflake" among the myr. Will there ever be an option for his recruiting or would that have to be commision with fingers crossed?

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Dane - because he's an adorable, macho tough guy and there's actually a chance he'll be recruitable.

But also Yancy - because he's pretty sexy too, I'd love to have my own personal milker onboard, and maybe this way I could get knocked up with his kids. I doubt it'll happen anytime soon, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for a miracle.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Female Zil- she got me into footjobs and is generally really sexy.

Xanthe- Turn Steele's room into a bondage dungeon. Oh the sleeping possibilities, if Xanthe would even let Steele sleep that is. My lord I'd be in heaven if that were possible. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd gladly adopt Aurora, but I reckon she already has a life. I'd pick up Geoff, but I am not sure if he can study his engineering degree far from an university or whatever. I don't know if Briha/Lys would join me. I don't think Julian Haswell would work for Steele Tech. Liliana might end up with her doctor.

I guess that leaves me with "I want to install Hand So". To be honest, I like how TiTS characters have lives and interests of their own, preventing them from cramming Steele's ship.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Will there ever be an option for his recruiting or would that have to be commision with fingers crossed?

Probably not, but another male from the Honeypot might be recruitable in the fullness of time.

I'd pick up Geoff, but I am not sure if he can study his engineering degree far from an university or whatever.

Geoff will probably never be recruitable, but Foxxling is apparently doing more stuff for him which will involve helping him out with his degree.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'd gladly adopt Aurora, but I reckon she already has a life. I'd pick up Geoff, but I am not sure if he can study his engineering degree far from an university or whatever. I don't know if Briha/Lys would join me. I don't think Julian Haswell would work for Steele Tech. Liliana might end up with her doctor.

I guess that leaves me with "I want to install Hand So". To be honest, I like how TiTS characters have lives and interests of their own, preventing them from cramming Steele's ship.

I agree, it's nice that everything going on doesn't revolve around the main character, and people won't just drop everything to be your companion. Of the ones so far, 2 are affiliated with Steele Tech and/or Victor, another is a robot you pick up and the last is a slave you can buy, who's anxious to get away from both her abusive brothel mistress and her home planet. In essence, people who either have no roots (Bess/Ben and Reaha) or join you out of loyalty to your father. (Anno and Celise.)

If you were able to just pick up random characters to make a personalized harem, I would honestly think much less of the game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
In no particular order (and from among NPCs that don't have already-planned recruitment arcs):

• Gianna, because best sexbot. She already wants to see the stars and be more than she is, plus she has a baller ship we could share.
  • Renvra, Lieve, and/or Nehzara. Once the war's over, cram a Federation Interstellar Expeditionary Force squad on your ship. Promise to help them explore the galaxy, get hot sex on the regular.
  • Queen Taivra. If only she didn't have a city-state to run. :< Princess Taivris and her harem would be a good substitute. 

ranger101

Oct 14, 2015
I'd like a male bodyguard companion, maybe he lost his sex organs and never got them replaced. I'd love to adopt Aurora. Shade would be neat but I doubt it would work. I think having the chance to become Inessa's permanent dom would be awesome as well.

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Syri, Del (cute femboy! yay!), Embry (most waifuest character), Neiri, Kaede (my favorite character, she's SO DAMN CUTE!), Shade (dommy milf - older sister). Aaaand maybe Steph Irson (don't know why)?..

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I agree, it's nice that everything going on doesn't revolve around the main character, and people won't just drop everything to be your companion. Of the ones so far, 2 are affiliated with Steele Tech and/or Victor, another is a robot you pick up and the last is a slave you can buy, who's anxious to get away from both her abusive brothel mistress and her home planet. In essence, people who either have no roots (Bess/Ben and Reaha) or join you out of loyalty to your father. (Anno and Celise.)

If you were able to just pick up random characters to make a personalized harem, I would honestly think much less of the game.

Plus the game lays the foundation for the later recruitings in such a way that they aren't just picked up like the companions of "The Fool of the World and the Flying Ship.".

I have to say, out of the non-planned characters, Tavria, Kiro (unless there is planning, as her dialogue does have teasers in it about the subject.), Penny, Emmy, Shade, Kaede, Gianna, Anzhela (unless she's slated as eventual ship's doctor), Briha, and Ceria.

Oct 1, 2015
As weird as this sounds: Lane. Mostly because Hypno-Domme is my fetish but also because I want to get the benefits of her services more conveniently.

Failing that; Shade, Syri, Gianna or an Elder Venus Pitcher. (Impossible, I know, but a man can dream...)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Geoff will probably never be recruitable, but Foxxling is apparently doing more stuff for him which will involve helping him out with his degree.

I like how you just put me on front street :p  (joking)

Well my list starts off with Vahn and Geoff but I'd also like to have Dane... Burt would be ok if he were to get more scenes. Yancy would be cool as long as I don't need to be lactating to get him but we all know that's not happening. I was always interested in Zeke but he is only mentioned once so that's not happening

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
In no particular order (and from among NPCs that don't have already-planned recruitment arcs):

• Gianna, because best sexbot. She already wants to see the stars and be more than she is, plus she has a baller ship we could share.
  • Renvra, Lieve, and/or Nehzara. Once the war's over, cram a Federation Interstellar Expeditionary Force squad on your ship. Promise to help them explore the galaxy, get hot sex on the regular.
  • Queen Taivra. If only she didn't have a city-state to run. :< Princess Taivris and her harem would be a good substitute. 

Isn't there like a planned X-pack for the PC to bring Gianna with them in the future? Cause I swear I saw hints of that happening.

Also Sav, is there anything else planned for Taivra or is she 100% done with no future plans?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like how you just put me on front street :p  (joking)

Soooo... are you doing them or not? :p Seriously now, I'd help him with his fees or whatever if needed. Not that I'm into creditsinkers, but it'd be for the sake of a character I actually care about.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Isn't there like a planned X-pack for the PC to bring Gianna with them in the future? Cause I swear I saw hints of that happening.

Also Sav, is there anything else planned for Taivra or is she 100% done with no future plans?

Xpak for Gianna possible; Tavira fairly certain.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Xpak for Gianna possible; Tavira fairly certain.

So Taivra might get something? If so then SWEET!!

As to the topic, I wanna say Dane and Savin's Female Naleen (or at least her daughter) for now. 

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Yancy would be cool as long as I don't need to be lactating to get him but we all know that's not happening. 

Not happening because his writers would want you to be lactating or because there's like 0 chance of him being a follower?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Let's say I'm just glad that Vanae stuff counts as milk to trigger his scenes. My headcanon is that my Steele is now oozing a totally-not-milk alien fluid and that the fact it leaks from her breasts happens to be quite a most curious coincidence.

Zero295

Oct 15, 2015
Jill (with Bimbo Ray flag) - Just to shove a cock in her mouth and shut her up.

Dane - he seems pretty capable in a fight.

Dr. Badger - I'm evil and so is she.

Irrelia - That sweet Royal Honey

Syri - she could team up with her sister, and maybe with a certain substance, get her womanhood back.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I noticed I forgot to answer the question in my previous post.

Hmmm... Probably Embry or Syri, as they're the only ones I would expect to both want to join, and be in a situation where they would be able to join.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Soooo... are you doing them or not? :p Seriously now, I'd help him with his fees or whatever if needed. Not that I'm into creditsinkers, but it'd be for the sake of a character I actually care about.

I'm always down to do some work on Geoff. He and Vahn are my favorite characters in game. 

The commissioner plans to have a Geoff X-pack done at some point but rn we're focusing on an original npc's follower recruitment path

Not happening because his writers would want you to be lactating or because there's like 0 chance of him being a follower?

both but mostly the follower stuff

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Syri, because there's little point in having just one twin, and Jill because I love anything to do with rivals becoming lovers.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
So Taivra might get something? If so then SWEET!!

As to the topic, I wanna say Dane and Savin's Female Naleen (or at least her daughter) for now. 

I read that as Savin saying fairly certain there wasn't going to be any more content for Tavria, I'll be happy if I'm wrong but she has her own kingdom to run and it's take some writing so that she could leave without it all falling apart.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I read Savin saying fairly certain there wasn't going to be any more content for Tavria

I am 100% sure I never said that. Cite your sources :V

More content =! a recruitment path, though. I'd be expanding on her interactions within her city.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I am 100% sure I never said that. Cite your sources :V

More content =! a recruitment path, though. I'd be expanding on her interactions within her city.

More Nyrea content? Oh you are just spoiling us. Speaking of which, what was the insect you based them off, again?