Who do you want to recruit?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I am 100% sure I never said that. Cite your sources :V

More content =! a recruitment path, though. I'd be expanding on her interactions within her city.

I was unclear, I meant that I read that statement that way and included the statement " I'll be happy if I'm wrong " in case I was since I'm poor at reading intent off text. So while I can appreciate not wanting to be taken out of context or having words put in your mouth, I likewise do not appreciate being slammed harder than the situation warranted. I was doing my best to be courteous, kindly return the same.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Who would I have to talk to about commissioning more stuff for Yancy? I know JimT did the Untreated scenes so would I talk to him about it?

He's Fen's creation. So I'd talk to a writer about what you'd like to see, and then have them approach Fen about it.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Honestly, only 2 come to mind.

There's Dane, who not only is really cute, but probably also has quite a lot of dirt and info on our bastard cousin. Plus I sort of like the whole "bad guy turns good and joins the hero" troupe.

And also Dr. Khan. Not much is known about him, but I feel there is a bit more to him than "mad scientist who loves mind control but is also in a chastity cage". It might just be wishful thinking, but I'd like to keep him along. If only for more info on the Black Void and maybe help him with his little "problem." ...Or I could just slap a collar on him and make his balls my new beanbag chair. =w=

Edit: Actually, now that I look around more, I think I'd like to add Delilah in as well. If only because I feel bad for the guy and want to help him out of his predicament. (Sort of also would like to be able to choose what kind of pronouns to have for him as well, as I'd think a Nice Steele would at least call him the thing he wants to be known as. Male.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'd be expanding on her interactions within her city.

Heh that you meantions is about her expanding her empire after PC became king of it? More followers/more income/more...interactions with Queen itself? xD Anyway I think her having something like comming with Steele for short trip into the stars could be nice. Not her been perma crew member but more like her going out of the planet to see and maybe take with her some cool stuff back to her caves to upgrade something there ;)

On npc to join crew...well bot myr deserters would be nice to have onboard (think Jim only planning them moving from Myrellion to Tavros), two of Tarkus Tether pirates (Tam and her captain ^^), Ellie (I think I got her name right...that Treated lizardtaur from NT), Vanae (no matter which type of them jsut one of them would be cool to have...thou I suppose one of Vanae Queens isn't an option unless my ship would be able to hold her whole tribe in without starving all of them to death during space travels).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly?  I'm not usually one for recruiting existing characters, but I wouldn't mind getting to do more with the female zil.  Zil are best insect race.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly?  I'm not usually one for recruiting existing characters, but I wouldn't mind getting to do more with the female zil.  Zil are best insect race.

Isn't there one supposed to be in anon's bar on Tavros working as a prostitute?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
No, you should be able to visit her again afterwards.

I just checked and you're right, I thought she was going be a once off character cause I tried to find her again when the quest first came out and then I gave up on trying to find her.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I just checked and you're right, I thought she was going be a once off character cause I tried to find her again when the quest first came out and then I gave up on trying to find her.

Reason you didn't find her the first time was cause she wasn't in yet, Savin later on added her in as an actual NPC awhile after the quest was put in.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
If I could choose anyone to recruit it would definitely be dane, he's super cute and I feel like he could kinda be a sweet guy after you get past all that tough guys stuff. Plus I definitely think that he could give the pc some leverage to use against jack/jill. I also look forward to any tf's he could provide (maybe like ember).

Anomolousrabbit

Jan 15, 2016
I'd pick Tam, because the galaxy always needs moar catgirls. And I don't really want her to go to jail and get seperated from her doggy, she can come and be the mechanic on my ship.

Recruitable Dane would definitely be awesome too. We're going to want a security officer after all, we land at all sorts of disreputable places and I don't wan the ship getting stolen.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Dane seems to be almost the stock answer to this question. I'd kinda like to know why, given most people's tastes here run towards the feminine and he has little personality beyond "gruff rapist". I'm not saying it's the wrong answer or owt, but he made almost no impression on me whatsoever yet apparently did on the larger fanbase.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Dane seems to be almost the stock answer to this question. I'd kinda like to know why, given most people's tastes here run towards the feminine and he has little personality beyond "gruff rapist". I'm not saying it's the wrong answer or owt, but he made almost no impression on me whatsoever yet apparently did on the larger fanbase.

I don't like him, either, so I'm equally perplexed by his apparent appeal. Sexually, my preference lies with women and trappy guys, not masculine males, so that's already off the table. But even as a character I don't get the hype.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I think it's likely because he's the most memorable masculine character you face during the main storyline, the rest are just there to be exposition fairies(Maki, Juro and the Tarkus dungeon police captain) and everybody else is just another feminine character. Probably because he stars in a fight and is a recurring character and just the exposition from that can make a character more likeable.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Occasionally the trap gits old and you just what some big buff guy to treat you like a woman. I think Dane is wanted because he does not seem like the norm in tits.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Dane seems to be almost the stock answer to this question. I'd kinda like to know why, given most people's tastes here run towards the feminine and he has little personality beyond "gruff rapist". 

That's pretty much my fetish soo... 

Plus calling someone a rapist in TiTs seems kinda dumb because almost any character you have the option to battle rapes you if you lose. Or you "rape" them even though in either situation (usually) the loser is pretty into it.

Also, if you don't lose to him on Mhenga he's actually a cool guy and respects you for your strength (which plays into another fetish of mine)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

I personally don't really care too much for him. He is kinda adorable when you meet him again before the auction if you beat him but honestly I'd rather keep him around as a wingman/sparring partner rather than anything sexual.

My bedroom has a femininity requirement and I only take my lusts out on more masculine targets if I need a reprieve after a fight and I don't care to just fap/schlick afterwards.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If he were like Jojo or Razathul and didn't ever act sexual towards my Steele he'd be cool enough. I mean I have nothing against him, and he was pretty fun to beat the crap out of since he talks so big and I can usually one-shot him.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But what if Dane had the same personality but was an athletic Ausar futa that liked taking people on walkies?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
...Possibly? Athletic girls are pretty hot and would complement my Steele pretty well. I'd prefer someone like Undyne from Undertale to Dane's character but as a woman. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
...Possibly? Athletic girls are pretty hot and would complement my Steele pretty well. I'd prefer someone like Undyne from Undertale to Dane's character but as a woman. 

Yeah, I'm with you there, hence why I'm looking forward to Ramis, as I think she fulfills that niche pretty damn well.