Who do you want to recruit?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
And with that the odds manage to become less than zero.

Why? I'm not whining or begging Savin for her if that's what you're implying. I'm just hoping that she still has a chance at getting in. 

I know that begging/whining to content creators for X, will go nowhere but backwards.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
you compared this project to something that is widely famous for pissing Savin off to a very high degree.  its pretty much the worst possible comparison to make. 

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
you compared this project to something that is widely famous for pissing Savin off to a very high degree.

Wait, Helspawn pissed him off? I was comparing to fact that, like helspawn (IIRC) you can either let her turn slutty on her own or you can step in and raise her right.

I do know about the crap that went down with the CoC mod and the constant begging for her incest content, if that's what you're referring to.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It started with the fandom in the original game constantly pestering him over it well before the mod.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
I would want Embry. It's not like she has very much else going on. Though I could see her getting mad if you said that you were monogamous and then were married to Taivra and also in a relationship with Bess/Ben and having side fun with Reaha, Celise and Anno.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I would want Embry. It's not like she has very much else going on. Though I could see her getting mad if you said that you were monogamous and then were married to Taivra and also in a relationship with Bess/Ben and having side fun with Reaha, Celise and Anno.

Embry will be recruitable in a way later down the line.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I would want Embry, because it's Embry. The Nayleen Huntress, because she seem emotionally attached to Steele and I like her. The Myr Deserters (including the one from the bar who's name escapes me), because they have more than just friendship/romance as a motivation to leave with Steele. Shekka, because I think it would be easy to convince her that a fortune could made in the stars that would help her people and that Steele (potentialy based on the player) honestly doesn't care about her infertility the way other Raskevl do. Aside from Embry and the reasons I already listed, I really want a native follower whom the concept of space travel would still be somewhat exciting to, instead of the relative normality it has to most characters.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I wonder what a threesome with them would be like?

Almost certainly it would involve Syri bending Anzhela over and doing her in the butt. Syri prefers anal and Anzhela is a buttslut at heart, its a match made in heaven. (And I would imagine the PC could make themselves useful filling either of the ladies empty orifices~)

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Almost certainly it would involve Syri bending Anzhela over and doing her in the butt. Syri prefers anal and Anzhela is a buttslut at heart, its a match made in heaven. (And I would imagine the PC could make themselves useful filling either of the ladies empty orifices~)

...sold! I have to agree with all of it, not to mention a double tit-job from the pair of them...muh boner!

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I also think that Liliana would make a good crew member. I mean she has nobody looking out for her and as a Gold Myr deserter is in the perfect position to join your crew, you already have the option to cuddle with her. Of course things would probably have to settle down a little on Myrellion first.

There is no recruit path planned for her, but its not because im a slowish writer. My next two planets worth of planned writing doesnt include any bounty work except maybe some 2k word scenes for prewritten characters.

But no, Liliana isn't recruitable because she's taken. With any luck i'll eventually get the short story i'm writing about her adventures with the leithan doctor finished

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
There is no recruit path planned for her, but its not because im a slowish writer. My next two planets worth of planned writing doesnt include any bounty work except maybe some 2k word scenes for prewritten characters.

But no, Liliana isn't recruitable because she's taken. With any luck i'll eventually get the short story i'm writing about her adventures with the leithan doctor finished

Oh good, I always wanted more on her and the doctor.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
You can enslave Sera for as long as she has a debt outstanding that the tarratch can call in. So as long as you haven't completed the sex party successfully, you can still do it. I assumed that if you'd gone through with that you're pretty happy in the goodhearted and loyal bitch role.

Kinda hoping you mean Steele doesn't just act like a jackass. :)

The enslavement thing wasn't something I initially intended - I got commissioned to do it, and then commissioned again to do more of it. So I had to play a lot of it by ear. There's actually large parts of it that I haven't yet added to the main doc, like training her to be a cumslut. Needs plenty of work before it can be submitted for review regardless.

Poor Sera no love for the Doms it seems x(

Aphax

Jan 25, 2016
Sweden
Personally I'd love to see Anzhela and/or Briha as a companion. I just really want a red Myr buttslut, man.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
In reality Sera is a spy of the great lobby of salad and they want you to think you can enslave her (Its a trap!)

You sound like someone who would love talking to Colenso.

Speaking of, I wouldn't mind having him on board as a story teller. The things he could tell the crew ~~<3

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Poor Sera no love for the Doms it seems x(

I disagree, if that were the case, her enslaving content would have been done first instead of her "I will make good use of you in getting out of the debt hole I'm in, and if you do well, I will reward you accordingly." party which I find to be very well written, even if I'm more inclined to the former path for her.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
hmmm would it be wrong of me for wanting Ceria to be muh personal cumslut who loves to get stuffed by it :D fat chance of that happening though since she's a store npc lol... can't help it when you have an elf fetish :p

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hmmm would it be wrong of me for wanting Ceria to be muh personal cumslut who loves to get stuffed by it :D fat chance of that happening though since she's a store npc lol... can't help it when you have an elf fetish :p

Not happening, no.  I will likely do an expansion pack at some point, and that will almost certainly contain more cumflation opportunities, but follower Ceria will never be in the cards.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Not happening, no.  I will likely do an expansion pack at some point, and that will almost certainly contain more cumflation opportunities, but follower Ceria will never be in the cards.

Makes sense, she has a good thing going and a life already...I really can't see her joining Steele.

That being said, more cumflation scenes? Sweetness and pie.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I disagree, if that were the case, her enslaving content would have been done first instead of her "I will make good use of you in getting out of the debt hole I'm in, and if you do well, I will reward you accordingly." party which I find to be very well written, even if I'm more inclined to the former path for her.

Ah okay all I'd heard about that was that it involves a bunch of male's and i try to avoid that kind of stuff but each to their own i guess.

In reality Sera is a spy of the great lobby of salad and they want you to think you can enslave her (Its a trap!)

Hahaha good one xD

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
I wouldn't mind having him on board as a story teller. The things he could tell the crew ~~<3

This.

Actually...

I want a bunch of people from Novahome on my ship. Batgirl Aurora is awesome and adorable...although with what happens on my ship I don't think its the best environment for a kid. Shekka is...Shekka. There are no downsides to her being there. I already have Anno, Nova (who isn't actually currently on Novahome i think) would be awesome to have on board, if only for triple goo sexy times with me and Celise. Colenso is like that crazy uncle who's fun to be around even though he's clearly off his rocker. Dr. Lash would probably lose his mind, but every crew needs a mad scientist who's probably evil as shit and wants to experiment on everyone else. Plus, it would be convenient to have someone who can remove unwanted parts, considering that we have stuff on board the ship that can add them.

I'd also prolly take the Raskvel Males, Una, I already took Hand So, I'd love to take Tam from prison (and it almost broke my heart seeing her reaction to me having Tam-wolf) and.....Yeah at this rate I may as well airlift(space lift?) the the entire planet's population.

Are there any plans to pilot a planet sized colony ship? How about a death star? How about a death star that fires slut rays so I can make a whole planet horny and just recruit the whole place?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah at this rate I may as well airlift(space lift?) the the entire planet's population.

Hmmm... you either referring to relocating a planets population or you are talking about the term uplifting a planet population. Uplifting a species is basically accelerating their evolution either physically, socially, culturally or technologically. Sometimes uplifting a population doesn't end so well... for the ones uplifting said population or for the species your doing it to, OR the galactic community at large.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm... you either referring to relocating a planets population or you are talking about the term uplifting a planet population.

I'm talking about the former, the hi-jacking of the population, taking them all for my own, personal, nefarious ends. Collecting them as though they were pokemon, but with sex instead of making them fight each other.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Are there any plans to pilot a planet sized colony ship? How about a death star? How about a death star that fires slut rays so I can make a whole planet horny and just recruit the whole place?

Were this Ratchet and Clank, I could offer you a death star that fires robofication rays! I'm sure with some jerry-rigging and MacGyvering we could make it a slut ray.