Who do you want to recruit?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, for a second there I thought she was a brand new NPC, haha.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yeah, I'm with you there, hence why I'm looking forward to Ramis, as I think she fulfills that niche pretty damn well.

I'm just looking forward to a drinking buddy to hand out with (and be my engineer). Since my Steele is too feminine for her to be interested in me, even if I pack more cock than any other male she's likely to meet....

Which I don't mind too much, not everyone needs to be pansexual, we all got our tastes.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm just looking forward to a drinking buddy to hand out with (and be my engineer). Since my Steele is too feminine for her to be interested in me, even if I pack more cock than any other male she's likely to meet....

Which I don't mind too much, not everyone needs to be pansexual, we all got our tastes.

I splurged a bit for some manup and got myself a veddy nice beard. Already was ripped thanks to working out for max stats.

But I agree, having well defined characters is important as having characters that can be sexual "persons of all positions"

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I splurged a bit for some manup and got myself a veddy nice beard. Already was ripped thanks to working out for max stats.

But I agree, having well defined characters is important as having characters that can be sexual "persons of all positions"

Hell it's an improvement over CoC where the only character who seems to care about what the hell the PC is at the time is Raphael who only cared because he was a homophobic misogynist. (I don't like him cause of what he did to Urta when they were kids)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 where the only character who seems to care about what the hell the PC is at the time is Raphael who only cared because he was a homophobic misogynist.

Jasun and Ro'gar were also picky about the Champion.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Jasun and Ro'gar were also picky about the Champion.

Oh right those two, since by the time they came along in the game I'd already grown fond of being a futa, I didn't really get to interact much with them. Jasun especially since for the longest time I didn't even know he existed as an actual NPC. I thought he was like that front desk lady at the gym, someone who is there but doesn't have content for interaction.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Loppe's mom just wanted girly looking characters. You could be any gender and still sex her if your femininity was high enough.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Dane seems to be almost the stock answer to this question. I'd kinda like to know why, given most people's tastes here run towards the feminine and he has little personality beyond "gruff rapist". I'm not saying it's the wrong answer or owt, but he made almost no impression on me whatsoever yet apparently did on the larger fanbase.

He's the first boss, has four arms, and currently works for your rival (so one might want to recruit him out of spite).

He was even almost dangerous when he first came out; that multiattack of his could kill a level 5 smuggler in a turn if he got lucky enough.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
He's the first boss, has four arms, and currently works for your rival (so one might want to recruit him out of spite).

He was even almost dangerous when he first came out; that multiattack of his could kill a level 5 smuggler in a turn if he got lucky enough.

Gotta respect Jack/Jill's choice in minions at the very least.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I can almost picture her back-seat piloting with Steele's mouth of her cock.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't entertained the thought of Sera being on my crew. For what purpose? Who can really say...... *shifty eyes*

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Graav and Egnimatic D: Hopefully this year.

EDIT: Wait...no. I think her dom path won't be a follower, actually. Hopefully Nonesuch will chime in. Dat slave path, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015

EDIT: Wait...no. I think her dom path won't be a follower, actually. Hopefully Nonesuch will chime in. Dat slave path, tho.

I read that a while ago. I'm actually looking forward to that. Kind of puts shivers down my spine knowing that the shoe will be on the other foot someday.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I love the bit for if Steele actually submits prior to taking her contract. Talk about a brain breaking moment for her...It's going to happen as far as my Steele is concerned. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I love the bit for if Steele actually submits prior to taking her contract. Talk about a brain breaking moment for her...It's going to happen as far as my Steele is concerned. 

One day you're a master the next a slave to your sub cause you didn't realize things like switches exist! Turn her pink too, that'll really teach her not to presume you're an eternal puppet she can string along like all those sluts from her catholic school girl days.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
One day you're a master the next a slave to your sub cause you didn't realize things like switches exist! Turn her pink too, that'll really teach her not to presume you're an eternal puppet she can string along like all those sutsl from her catholic school girl days.

Hehehehe, complacency is an ugly thing...a Pink Sera isn't.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Recruiting Dom Sera probably won't be a thing, barring at a stretch a scene or two with slave Sera where you figuratively let her off the leash for a while. It's just too much hastle, particularly on an expansion I have no real indication will ever get in.

Also, it's *Church of the One* school days. There had to be some retcons after I finally got Fen to review the first part of it.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy

Recruiting Dom Sera probably won't be a thing, barring at a stretch a scene or two with slave Sera where you figuratively let her off the leash for a while. It's just too much hastle, particularly on an expansion I have no real indication will ever get in.

Also, it's *Church of the One* school days. There had to be some retcons after I finally got Fen to review the first part of it.

I was reading the docs, but I did not understand if I can always start his recruitment or it is a unique scene where if I do not reach the requirements I will never ever recruit her