Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Here you can get updates on my current work, and ask questions to your heart's content.

My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nonesuch5

Important post regarding Hand So: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nonesuchs-catalogue-of-smut.1440/page-39#post-165445

A Recap Of All The Things I've Done For TiTS:

Sera the dommy demon mistress/subby demon toy

Turning tricks at Beth's

The Bothrioc: Ara Kei, both cave mobs, and their quest

Breedwell Incubation Centre

Arbetz Travel Agency, and the Gabilani TF

The Art of Scrapyard Maintenance

Uveto Stormlancer Mob

Tarkus Male Raskvel Mob

Tarkus Sexbot Mob, Conspiracy Colenso, and Hand So

Mhen'ga Plantation: Its quest, Able, and Quinn's tribe

Semith the Vulkrim

Ramis the Jaguzon

Fazian the Anatae Dancer, and his quest

Myrellion Cockvine Mob

Gene's Mods and Cerespirin

Carrie and Cora

The LG-BT Tarkus Mob

Vava Groom

Bizzy the Kitty Camwhore

Dizzy, Fat Whore, Doting Mother

Nastizia the Pussy Princess

Lots of other little tidbits

Currently Working On

Nastizia Part 2

Suzeraigne, dickgirl mineralogist

Immediate Backburner

Jasvalla, the dzaan stalker

Last edited:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Thanks for all the content and looking forward to seeing Sera's enslavement and Ramis in the game :D

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Slug MILFs not what I was expecting/hoping but they're quite interesting and should scratch some itches like the Deep Lake Queen did.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Semith is wrapped up. JimT seems to have regarded him as the missing piece to his Residential Deck expansion, so a) that is apparently in decent enough shape to put forward to Fen and b) maybe if it gets in, that will coax him out of his semi-retirement? Enjoy debonair latex imp at any rate.

I am now going to move onto another piece of commission work, which is quite big and set on Mhen'ga. Stay tuned.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
Nonesuch, master of goblins and corruption. (i read Dom So, it's good)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
What kind of plants are you aiming for with the plant tf, if you don't mind asking?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I want to enable the PC to grow flower pussies, prehensile vine dicks, citrus juices, tentacle hair. I'd also like to explore plant perks, like chlorophyll giving you a boost during the day, and nectar attracting... pollinators. How much I'll be able to do and how it's going to be delivered I haven't yet decided.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I want to enable the PC to grow flower pussies, prehensile vine dicks, citrus juices, tentacle hair. I'd also like to explore plant perks, like chlorophyll giving you a boost during the day, and nectar attracting... pollinators. How much I'll be able to do and how it's going to be delivered I haven't yet decided.

Ah okay! I thought you were aiming for something more specific. Will you consider a new skin type?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Wouldn't that make the PC a venus pitcher, but one that could move freely.

Bad End TF idea?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't want to show that or go into major deets until I've given it to the commissioner to look at and say it's alright. You'll be pleased to know it involves more male NPC sex, though.

And yes, skin change and moss beards for guys as well.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I don't want to show that or go into major deets until I've given it to the commissioner to look at and say it's alright. You'll be pleased to know it involves more male NPC sex, though.

Oooo, interesting. Any idea when the reveal will be or to soon to say anything about it?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015

That sounds awesome. What would a flower pussy even look like? Regular vagina with petals around it??

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

So we can turn ourselves into horny Ents? That sounds fairly intriguing actually.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
It's one of the species from Wakfu, a turn-based RPG. There's also a pretty good cartoon adaption, provided you don't mind the French (or watch it dubbed, you heretic).

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I assume they have non-lolita looking ladies, which I think will look pretty sweet.

Well, she's 13.

Edit: Also pay attention to sdrawkcab names in the series (Sadida, Enutrof, Eliatrop). But, enough off-topic.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It's one of the species from Wakfu, a turn-based RPG. There's also a pretty good cartoon adaption, provided you don't mind the French (or watch it dubbed, you heretic).

Technically they're humans. Wakfu/Dofus humans are mutated by the power of the god they worship or born mutants through reincarnation, making them more similar to an aspect of that god.