Sydian and Nyrea cum?

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I saw on the wiki, and the github global flag codes, that cum could be sydian and nyrea, as well as regular? I used minerva to try em out, but noticed no changes in appearance or a few trial sex scenes. I'm guessing sydian cum is silvery, but does it have any other properties? I think I heard something earlier about Nyrea cum being an aphrodisiac (which would mean 'd have to add the aphrodisiac-laced flag for cumFlags then).

So basically what I'm saying is, what's the difference in Sydian and Nyrea cum, as opposed to normal cum? And are there any ways to get them in game (aside from cheating as I blatantly did), like from a transformative, so far?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So far they seem to just exist in the code, but with no real scenes associated with them. They're possibly part of a scrapped or unfinished transformative item.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Nyrean cum isn't an aphrodisiac. Also, it's femcum rather than semen. We've no idea what color sperm the males have. Only Renvra has aphro cum cuz she's a hybrid and a herm.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Nyrean cum isn't an aphrodisiac. Also, it's femcum rather than semen. We've no idea what color sperm the males have. Only Renvra has aphro cum cuz she's a hybrid and a herm.

But in the github GLOBAL.as code, FLUID_TYPE_SYDIAN_CUM and FLUID_TYPE_NYREA_CUM are both in VALID_CUM_TYPES:Array and not VALID_GIRLCUM_TYPES:Array  o_O

And as for the color, I was referring to Sydian cum, as both the codex and sex scenes agree that Sydian males have silver ejaculate.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Nyrea add the interesting complexity that mechanically the cumtype that the females ejaculate from their ovipositor cocks should be some sort of egg filled/ egg bearing fluid. While the male TF should probably be a pussy that generates "normal" male cum rather than girl cum. 

Xenogen could possibly market a "Male" Nyrea TF to creampie enthusiasts. A pussy that creampies it's self...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Nyrea genitals might also need to be linked to some sort of sterility perk to reflect the fact they don't function in the traditional gender roles. A nyrea pussy wouldn't get pregnant from being injected with normal cum but rather it's meant to incubate and fertilize oviposited eggs. And a Nyrea cock doesn't normally produce cum capable of impregnating a traditional pussy, generally it only produces unfertilized eggs since it's technically an ovipositor rather than a standard cock. They are capable of siphoning up and storing cum to fertilize their eggs if I recall correctly but I imagine coding in that function would probably be another headache for Gedan. Possibly for the sake of simplifying things, in the case of a TF accessible to Steel. A compromise could be made in that the eggs produced by the TF ovipositor are self fertilized. That still leaves the question of how the TF nyrea pussy should be handled. If made fertile/ capable of functioning as a standard womb there would need to be some way to hand wave how it doesn't perpetually self impregnate itself. It might just be best to leave it sterile since it's a 'dude pussy'. The potential racial sterility perk though would need to make an exception for oviposition since that's what the "dude pussy" is meant for. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Nyrea genitals might also need to be linked to some sort of sterility perk to reflect the fact they don't function in the traditional gender roles. A nyrea pussy wouldn't get pregnant from being injected with normal cum but rather it's meant to incubate and fertilize oviposited eggs. And a Nyrea cock doesn't normally produce cum capable of impregnating a traditional pussy, generally it only produces unfertilized eggs since it's technically an ovipositor rather than a standard cock. They are capable of siphoning up and storing cum to fertilize their eggs if I recall correctly but I imagine coding in that function would probably be another headache for Gedan. Possibly for the sake of simplifying things, in the case of a TF accessible to Steel. A compromise could be made in that the eggs produced by the TF ovipositor are self fertilized. That still leaves the question of how the TF nyrea pussy should be handled. If made fertile/ capable of functioning as a standard womb there would need to be some way to hand wave how it doesn't perpetually self impregnate itself. It might just be best to leave it sterile since it's a 'dude pussy'. The potential racial sterility perk though would need to make an exception for oviposition since that's what the "dude pussy" is meant for. 

Make nyrea ovipositor come from an inverted pussy (maybe erase that womb) and have no interaction with own balls and nyrea pussy come from an inverted cock with no womb (and possibly leaks sperm). No need for sterility stuff. The issue is thinking of them as traditional cocks and pussies, gotta remember they aren't.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I'm talking about how the game would mechanically handle them in terms of save file flags and tags. They are gonna need to be treated as cocks and pussies code wise or else they will require every scene in which they can be used to fuck to be rewritten to accommodate them. By simply coding the ovipositor as a cocktype then it can easily be plugged into/ used in any existing fucking scenes without needing rewrites. Listing the ovipositor codewise as an inverted pussy is gonna confuse the game in any scenes where it's looking to see if you have genitals that can be used to penetrate. Same goes for the Nyrea pussy, it's gonna need to be coded as a pussy type to be compatible with any existing scenes that check to see if you have a 'pussy' available to be fucked.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm talking about how the game would mechanically handle them in terms of save file flags and tags. They are gonna need to be treated as cocks and pussies code wise or else they will require every scene in which they can be used to fuck to be rewritten to accommodate them. By simply coding the ovipositor as a cocktype then it can easily be plugged into/ used in any existing fucking scenes without needing rewrites. Listing the ovipositor codewise as an inverted pussy is gonna confuse the game in any scenes where it's looking to see if you have genitals that can be used to penetrate. Same goes for the Nyrea pussy, it's gonna need to be coded as a pussy type to be compatible with any existing scenes that check to see if you have a 'pussy' available to be fucked.

Not saying they won't be labelled as such, but it's all logic from there. The issue I imagine, though, is that cum type is broad across all genitals. If not already supported gonna need to have per genital cum types and separate flags.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Not saying they won't be labelled as such, but it's all logic from there. The issue I imagine, though, is that cum type is broad across all genitals. If not already supported gonna need to have per genital cum types and separate flags.

The game already has per genital cum times - there's flags for cum and femcum.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015

The game already has per genital cum times - there's flags for cum and femcum.

Like I said earlier, there are separate genital specific arrays in GLOBAL.as code to deal with fluids from both genitals. Nyrea and Sydian cum are both in VALID_CUM_TYPES, which I assume is for male cum, and VALID_GIRLCUM_TYPES is for femcum, as StarcraftJunkie's said too. VALID_GIRLCUM_TYPES is not nested in VALID_CUM_TYPES and is exclusive, (thus VALID_CUM_TYPES is not a global array for all sexual fluids among which VALID_GIRLCUM_TYPES is only a subarray) For extra evidence, FLUID_TYPE_GIRLCUM is not present in VALID_CUM_TYPES and vice versa. Reverse goes for FLUID_TYPE_CUM which I assume is Terran semen. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Make nyrea ovipositor come from an inverted pussy (maybe erase that womb) and have no interaction with own balls and nyrea pussy come from an inverted cock with no womb (and possibly leaks sperm). No need for sterility stuff. The issue is thinking of them as traditional cocks and pussies, gotta remember they aren't.

The problem with Nyrean genitalia is, if it's a nyrean cock is an inverted pussy and nyrean pussy is an inverted cock, that would mean they would be in opposite genitalia arrays right? So like Milkman says, lots of scenes will be broken. For example say you have a nyrean "cock" and a terran pussy. (which will both be in the Vaginas array as 0 and 1). But they technically, any scene that requires you to have a cock will check the Cocks array, or an if condition would have to be applied where every scene, if they don't find a cock, must then look through all the vaginas the PC has and see if any of them have the valid vagina type (nyrean cock) we are looking for. That would be a bitch to code, and all the scenes so far would have to be changed to accommodate it. 

This, let's just agree this would be too hard to code. While I do like Nyreans (damn those sexy shemale-sorta-gender-switched-species), and they may even be my favorite species so far, but a TF for them would be too much trouble than worth at this point I think. I don't expect to see a Nyrean TF to come in anytime soon, to my chagrin. I'll just have to settle for riding Queen Taivra then xD

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Not saying the bits shouldn't be flagged as appropriate parts, apologies. I was just saying that in regards to the TF that's how I envision it should work and that everything else should follow from there. If inverted pussy no need to worry about semen unless docking. If inverted cock no need to worry about womb cuz there isn't one.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Not saying the bits shouldn't be flagged as appropriate parts, apologies. I was just saying that in regards to the TF that's how I envision it should work and that everything else should follow from there. If inverted pussy no need to worry about semen unless docking. If inverted cock no need to worry about womb cuz there isn't one.

Ah, like a design to base it on? Ah, sorry, I misunderstood then. My bad xD

But still, the problem is to actually implement it in terms of coding, would be hard, either way we look at it :/

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
With the sterility I was mostly trying to suggest a way to get the mechanics to match the concept of inverted pussies and cocks. The ovipositor would be using the cock array but it needs to be prevented from impregnating like a standard cock, hence why I was suggesting some sort of racial 'sterility" perk along the lines of nuki nuts. The Nyrea female perk would last for as long as you have the egg filed Nyrea female cum type and would prevent you knocking up standard wombs outside of Oviposition scenes. While the Nryea male perk could last as long as you have a pussy with the Nyrea Vagina type and it could serve to mark that pussy as not being able to get knocked up/ not having a functioning womb. Interestingly perhaps having both could cause the perks to cancel out. A nyrea herm might be able to rout viable sperm though her ovipositor or get knocked up by allowing cum that's pumped into her pussy to fertilize her eggs. So if you have both the Nyrea egg cum type and a nyrea pussy then the perks get removed since when combined they can mimic the standard reproduction set up of most species. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
With the sterility I was mostly trying to suggest a way to get the mechanics to match the concept of inverted pussies and cocks. The ovipositor would be using the cock array but it needs to be prevented from impregnating like a standard cock, hence why I was suggesting some sort of racial 'sterility" perk along the lines of nuki nuts. The Nyrea female perk would last for as long as you have the egg filed Nyrea female cum type and would prevent you knocking up standard wombs outside of Oviposition scenes. While the Nryea male perk could last as long as you have a pussy with the Nyrea Vagina type and it could serve to mark that pussy as not being able to get knocked up/ not having a functioning womb. Interestingly perhaps having both could cause the perks to cancel out. A nyrea herm might be able to rout viable sperm though her ovipositor or get knocked up by allowing cum that's pumped into her pussy to fertilize her eggs. So if you have both the Nyrea egg cum type and a nyrea pussy then the perks get removed since when combined they can mimic the standard reproduction set up of most species. 

If flagged "ovipositor" it doesn't do normal preg anyways cuz egg preg. For sake of simplicity I doubt they'd let you get womb preg via ovipositor or shoot sperm from it. Alien physiology, wouldn't work like Renvra who very well may be a unique/rare case among hybrids and herms.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015

That sounds theoretically pretty solid for the most part. But cumming scenes would still be pretty messed up I think, because the ovipositor won't be pumping out semen, right?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would likely be best to give the Nyrea cum some sort of description that makes it clear that it's a fluid laden with eggs. Something with a consistency like tapioca or bubble tea with the tapioca balls being the eggs. That way most scenes can treat it like any other cum type/ fluid.

Tapioca+pudding.png

rsz_bubbletea.jpg

Hmm yeah currently in game the Beta Nyrea huntress cum seems to be described as a thick and viscous fluid. 

"A particularly feral grunt announces your orgasm as you slam yourself hilt-deep into the nyrea’s butt, wringing out a thick load that fills the huntress’s tight passage. She’s not far behind you, and feeling the flood of spunk rushing into her bowels seems to set her off: the nyrea gives a sharp cry as she cums, back arching and pseudo-cock spraying a thick, viscous load across her chest.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hmm yeah currently in game the Beta Nyrea huntress cum seems to be described as a thick and viscous fluid. 

"A particularly feral grunt announces your orgasm as you slam yourself hilt-deep into the nyrea’s butt, wringing out a thick load that fills the huntress’s tight passage. She’s not far behind you, and feeling the flood of spunk rushing into her bowels seems to set her off: the nyrea gives a sharp cry as she cums, back arching and pseudo-cock spraying a thick, viscous load across her chest.

It's viscous and thick (also sticky) to glue the eggs to the walls of the intestines.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
It would likely be best to give the Nyrea cum some sort of description that makes it clear that it's a fluid laden with eggs. Something with a consistency like tapioca or bubble tea with the tapioca balls being the eggs. That way most scenes can treat it like any other cum type/ fluid.

I can never look at these the same way ever again lol. Thanks a lot Milkman ahahaha :p

It's viscous and thick (also sticky) to glue the eggs to the walls of the intestines.

Mmhm. That sounds about right. Or the walls of the womb/uterus, or the pseudo-pussy-thing the nyrean males have too yeah? :D