Dungeons and Dragons, Erotic Style! (For Jessica)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 23)

"W-wait!"

You spare a glance at the cocky demon and are surprised to see that his imposing shadow form is shrinking. His two-dimensional shape condenses, pooling into a small dark blob no bigger than a melon. The substance is taut and shiny, like a gel. The creature rolls desperately around the edge of its prison.

"Okay, okay. I get it, you don't trust me. The last three adventurers didn't either. They died in the labyrinth beyond and I'm still stuck here, so... So I'm going to level with you.

"Once upon a time, this prison would have meant nothing to me. I would have broken out and had my way with you, ten seconds flat." His ball form flattens into that imposing shadow figure, muscles rippling, complete with writhing tentacle stemming from its crotch. The creature reverts quickly back to his less intimidating true form. "But I'm not even close to that strong nowadays. Now I have to flatten myself out just to scare people... It's really degrading."

A hum fills the air and the shadow-creature begins to ripple. A purple flame erupts around its morphable  body and something peels off of it. A piece of black paper written on with silver ink flutters over to you.

It reads, "I the great and powerful Shifter do solemnly pledge to the holder of this contract my obedient service. I shall aid my master/mistress in whatever capacity they deem necessary and to never betray their interests under pain of banishment to the shadow-realm."

At the bottom is Shifter's signature with an adjacent blank line for you to sign.

Shifter pools up against the edge of his prison, like a miserable mime in a box. "If I break that promise, boom, it's a one-way ticket to the worst prison imaginable. Come on, I'm giving you a great opportunity here. What do you want? Power? Wealth? With me at your beck and call, you'll be an empress in no time. I won't lay a single tentacle on anyone you don't want me to. I'll be good... Please?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"Hmmm...." * reading over the paper and then looking back at the demon, I let out a small chuckle, seeing his new form* " oh alright then " I try to look around for something to sign with* "so do I just say that I accept or sign somewhere on this?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A convenient quill poofs into existence besides the parchment, allow you to sign it. When your signature is complete, the paper lights on fire and vanishes with a crack. You feel a sudden pain on the back of your hand and stare in amazement as a tattooed pentagram blooms on your skin.

"That is the mark of a pactholder, " Shifter explains. "It's what bind me to you, and should weaken the magical bonds that hold me now. Speaking of which... We still have to get me out of here."

Shifter's form condenses and begins to solidify into an elongated object. It doesn't take long for you to recognize the veiny contours as a very realistic cock and balls. Shifter has formed himself into a onyx dildo... And a fairly large one at that.

The demon must see the expression on you face because he hastily says, "Look, I'm a demon. We gain strength from feeding off of the sexual energy of others. It's the only way I can break out and guide you to the surface... Of course I won't pretend I won't enjoy it."

You can feel the atmosphere of the room change as shifter tries to persuade you. The air becomes hot and your clothes begin to feel cumbersome. You can feel your nipples harden and brush against the fabric of your shirt. Shifter clearly wants you to say yes and is doing his best to make it happen.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i feel my body start to tingle, heating up as i continue to look on, staring at the demon* "umm....are you sure that this is the only way to break you out? I mean...can i do something else instead?" *i start to walk towards him slowly, unaware of myself swaying my hips more that usual. Feeling the air around me heat up as i try to fan myself off with my hand* "h..hey, you can use magic right? or at least control stuff?" *a bead of sweat trickles down my face* "can you get me some new clothes? ones that arnt so hot?"  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh I'm sure we could arrange some more... Suitable clothing, my dear mistress. But first, you'll have to get rid of those old things."

The air seems to pulse with every step you take towards shifter's phallic form, sending shivers throughout your body. Your eyes are glued to the ebony cock straining up from the floor, its veins throbbing, glans swelling as you draw nearer. It's not just the air that is getting hotter. You can feel you flesh begin to flush, cheeks growing rosy, your sex beginning to slicken with arousal.

"Can you feel it? I grow stronger just with you coming closer. All the magic you could ever ask for is at your fingertips," Shifter purrs. "Clothes? I can give you clothes fit for a goddess. All you have to do is give into what you're feeling... Take off those clothes, Mistress. Show me that sexy body and make our power grow."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i nod as i begin to strip down, quickly tossing my clothes aside. now standing in front of the demon and showing off my bare body. i feel my face blush red as my whole body tingles all over* " well how about this? could you turn yourself into some clothes and i wear you instead? seeing as you can change your form and all" *i give him a seductive smile* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Pressed up against your bare skin. Clinging to those gorgeous curves, so everyone drools with lust at the sight of you, " Shifter muses. "I like the way you think, mistress... But first, you must touch me."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i start to bite my bottom lip, reaching out as i touch the demon, feeling the strong energy flowing though me, my body feeling as though it is on fire, one on my hands start to explore a bit, as i grab onto my tit and start to squeeze it* mmmm 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Yeesssss...." Shifter moans as you wrap your hand around his pulsating length. The demon swells in your grip as you feel the veiny contours of his shaft and smooth, swollen tip. When you hand begins to move in exploration, the pleasure coursing throughout your body intensifies, making every part of you aching to be touched.

"Do you feel it? The lust running through you? Your body was meant to be worshipped, Mistress. The swell of your breasts, your delicious ass... Do you want more, mistress? Let's explore this pleasure together."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i nod yes, taking the demon dildo as i start to move it down to my crotch, teasing my pussy as i lightly tap it against my already wet lips, i do this a few times before i plung it deep into me* "ahh!" *feeling the thickness of it as it widens my pussy*  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter feels even larger inside of you than he did in your palm, spreading your molten canal and sending waves of carnal sensation throughout your body. As you thrust him in and out of your body, a sensation of power overtakes you. You feel the lustful abandon growing inside of you, urging you to move the pulsating shaft deeper and faster. Your breasts begin to feel heavy, and massaging their peaks feels positively amazing.

"Yesss mistress, you feel so good... I knew you were the one!" Shifter's smooth tone is broken with lustful pants now, driven to painful wanting by the administrations your tight pussy. You can feel Shifter's balls swell and a tendril of shadow grows from the base of your demonic dildo to tease and stimulate your clit.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"mmm" *as i continue to trust the dildo in and out of me, moving deeper with each trust, i reach up to grab my tits, feeling them more sensitive that ever as i start to message them, my face a brite red as i continue to pleasure myself, letting loud load moans as i feel the dildo expand inside of me* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Even as your hands rise up to fondle your ample cleavage, the demonic dildo continues to move in and out of you, suspended by Shifter's growing magic. Shifter's begins to grow more tentacles to caress and tease you. One of the many shadowy appendages prods insistently at your cheek, clearly seeking to tangle with your tongue. Another squeezes in between you ass, kinkily rippling against your backside.

"Do you enjoy this, Mistress? Release yourself to it, and break me free of this prison. Let me worship you as you take all this world has to offer!"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
ahhh~ *as i start to play with the tentacle using my mouth* y..y.yes! *i then start to lay down on my back, feeling the tentacles move all around me* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A pair of tentacles intertwine with Shifter's cock as he thrusts into you, rippling inside your tight recesses and filling you even more completely. You can feel the demon's touch moving all over your body, every touch setting off a chain reaction of heat spreading across your skin. The tentacle against your mouth eagerly greets your tongue, fiercely reciprocating your oral play and pulsing with pleasure at every steamy breath.

You feel your legs become entangled and Shifter gently parts them further apart. The tempo of his thrusts increases, and you see his balls begin to swell.

"I... I am close mistress. Do feel me worshiping every inch of you? Give yourself in to the release as I cum inside you... Ah, mistress!"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
ahhh!~ *as i continue to plug the demon inside of me, picking up speed and strength, feeling the other tentacles have there way with me* "u..uu....use me!" *throwing my head back as my eyes start to roll back a bit, my mouth drops open and my toung hangs out as i let out a series of loud and slutty moans, i squirm a bit as i bring my self to climax, my juices squirting out all over my thighs and dripping out of me, collecting in a small puddle underneath me* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter's moans echo about the circular chamber as his  ever-thickening cock drill into you. The black shadow-tentacles begin to squirm against you as you throw yourself back in wild abandon. Their tips become blunted, morphing into numerous cockheads that press against your soft flesh. One slips between your breasts while two more seek out your grasping hands. The tentacle that you were making out with seizes the moment when your tongue lolls out and slips further into your mouth, its thickening length slick and salty.

You reach your breaking point and the walls of your pussy begin to ripple, milking shifter for all he is worth. The demon cock hilts itself inside of you, its cum-vein bulging obscenely with an impending payload.

"Take it all, mistress!" Shifter all but roars as his tentacles pulse and paint you inside and out with hot, sticky demon cum. At the same time, a white hot orgasm rolls over you, making your mind absent of everything save for the toe-curling pleasure.  A river of shifter's corrupt spunk escapes from around the cock lodged inside you, pouring onto the ground to mix with your puddle of feminine fluids. In the same moment, a ear-splitting bang rings out and the pentagram breaks in a spiderweb of cracks.

Shift slowly retreats from your panting body, reassuming his small blob-shape. "Thank you mistress, I am now free to serve you."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*panting as i start to regain myself, leaning forward as i look on to the demon as he retakes the blob form* "y..you said that you would turn into some clothes for me? " *a little eager to see what he will do next, i try to get myself back onto my feet, stumbling a bit as my legs feel like jelly, it takes me a moment but i stand again, walking back over to the creature*

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Of course mistress."

He flattens into a shadow and glides over to you, vibrating beneath your feet. Then, you feel the shadow demon crawl up and over your skin, licking the cum from your body. Your feet rise up in a pair of jet black pumps followed by a pair of silky stocking that stop mid-thigh. Your waist is girded in a sexy lace skirt that barely hides the thong covering your crotch and ass. Your midriff is left partially exposed by a embroidered top that is cut to perfectly cup and display your breasts. The outfit is completed with a set of forearm-length gloves and a cute hairband.

The outfit perfectly accentuates your assets and makes you look equal parts sexy and dangerous. Although it looks flimsy, Shifter assures you that it is quite durable. When the demon speaks, your panties seem to tighten and your nipples are teased by shifting cloth. It seems that shifter didn't just give you an outfit, he is the outfit!

"If everything is to your liking mistress, we should make our escape. The second door will take you down the safest route."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"Ugh...." * looking over the outfit* don't you think it's, showing to much * looking behind me as I notice the skirt barley covers my ass, I twitch a little, feeling my thing move and the top play with my nipples, blushing again, I take a deep breath as I head for the second door* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The skimpy thong snaps playfully against your ass.

"My apologies mistress, but there is only so much of me. Covering in one particular spot means revealing another area. Besides, you look positively stunning. All who oppose us will be drooling at your feet with this look. After I regain my strength, we can try again but... I think you might come to like it."

You pass through the second door and travel down a winding passageway illuminated by bits of fluorescent crystal. Shifter confidently guides you as you come to forks, turning left and right at his direction.

You come to a T intersection when Shifter tightens around your body and abruptly calls for you to halt.

"I sense something come this way!"

You hear it too. A skittering of claws and a feral growl rumbles from the left hand passage. It drawing closer and a quick glance around the corner gives you a glimpse of a flash of purple-black fur. The monster sounds big, and judging by the speed of it disappearing into the gloom, very fast. You could go down the right passageway and try to outrun the beast, or use one of the many crevices in the wall to hide. Then again, there was always the option of fighting or using more... Enticing manners of persuasion.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* not seeing myself in a position to fight, I try to look around for a place to hide* ugh...hey I have a plan. Could you like turn me into a statue until the beast passes? 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I can attempt to do so... Although I don't know how convincing it will be..."

Shifter melts from his clothing form into a shiny black liquid that presses, hot against your skin. He rolls over you, covering your body with an onyx sheen that gleams even in the dim lighting. Being entirely coated with the demon seems to trip every nerve ending in your body and leaves you hot and bothered.

You strike a pose of your choosing and the result is a disguise that looks, feels, and hopefully smells just like an ebony statue.

You freeze just in time as the monster draws near. The beast is large and rippling with lean muscles. A pair of feelers undulate from its back and a set of sharp ivory teeth practically glow in the darkness. The best approximation of the creature is a large panther, although it bears second pair of limbs that clearly marks it as a creature of magic. A displacer beast!

The monster draws near to you, sniffing. It stares at you for a long moment before drawing near and trailing a long, rough tongue across your skin. It stops, perhaps not entirely convinced that you are an inanimate object. A tense moment passes but then the cat-like creature snorts and continues down the right hand passage.

1439451103722.jpg

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* I wait until the creature is far down the hallway* "o..ok, you can unfreeze me" *as you can hear the stiffness in my voice, not being able to move as my body feels like it's on fire, I start panting lightly as I wait for shifter to change me back* "so, you can change your shape, and even change me" * my mind starts to get wander a little* " alright, I'll let you do this one time, you can change my body around, but just this on e since you helped me get by that thing." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter relinquishes his hold on your body, pooling at your feet in his characteristic blob form.

"If that is what my mistress desires, " He murmurs. Shifter tries to keep his tone level, but you can tell he is eager to take you up on your offer. Part of you wonders if this was such a good idea... Then that same erotic aura seeps into you, and the doubt washes away. A thought creeps into your mind about how the demon's black magics might fulfill every desire you had for your body. Little by little, changing into the purest manifestation of carnal desire...

"Drop to all fours, mistress, so that I might better apply the changes you seek."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* I hesitate a little, but then nod as I get down on all fours* "umm...why exactly do I have to be like this?" * I start to blush again, on my hands and knees like an animal, I look around to make sure nothing sneaks up on us while I'm like this* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"What we are attempting will take a certain... Concentration on specific areas of your body, " Shifter purrs. "You truly are a beautiful mortal specimen, Mistress. But there's always room for improvement."

You feels something pressing against your ass. Looking back shifter has reformed his cock and has blissfully nestled himself between your ass cheeks. Precum soon slickens his member, allowing the demon to hotdog his pulsating shaft against your backside. Lewd noises fill the passageway as his thrusting picks up. You feel tense again as Shifter's lustful power flow through you.

"Are you ready mistress? Accept my corrupt seed and be shaped into the purest embodiment of carnal desire. The world will fall at its knees at the chance to behold you. No one will stand in our way..." You feel shifter swell against you, pressing hard against the cleft of your backside. Something hot and sticky splashes on your back and buttocks. Shifter baptizes you with a deluge of cum. The fluid sinks into your skin and you feel your body begin to change.

A pain lances up from the base of your spine, your shoulder blades, and forehead. The flesh of each respective area feels hot and enflamed... Growing. Suddenly, a pair of bright red wings burst from your back and a long, sinewy tails grows from your rear, curling sensually around your ankles. You grit your teeth in pain as a pair of horns rise from your temple.

Shifter reassumes his clothing form, gently wrapping around you as if to comfort you. "Your body will now be susceptible to other transformations, mistress. Should you choose, we can steal the traits of others and add their power to our own..."

wings, tail, and horns..jpg 

(Your body type is different, I realize. But the wings, horns, and tail are what you see here.)

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*panting heavily as i feel the transformation finish up, looking over my new body as i let out a yelp* "w..what did you do to me? a i a demon now?" *looking down at my feet as i see the tail wrap around my ankle, turning around to see if coming from the base of my spin* "I didnt know that you were going to turn me into this?" * looking around to make sure that nothing is around us* "c..change me again, i dont want to be demon, thats your title, not mine." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"But why? With this form, we could have any mortal we come across begging at our knees. If you give in to my magic, no one could stand in our wa-" He breaks off, realizing you're serious and sulkily murmurs, "Very well, Mistress."

You feel the tense atmosphere dissipate and the wings, tail, and horn shrink. Soon you are back to your normal self. Shifter pools once again at your feet and morphs into clothing around your body.

The moment doesn't last long as a chest begins to feel tight and your breasts heavy. Your tits bulge lewdly from their lacy restraints as they grow several cup sizes. The added weight causes you to feel a little top-heavy, but you soon grow used to the change. More distracting is your chest's increased sensitivity, something Shifter isn't shy about taking advantage of. The demon mercilessly shifts against your enhanced knockers.

"I trust this is more to your liking, mistress?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* shocked as I feel my breath grow, thrown off balence from the extra weight as I try to steady myself, I let out a sigh of relief as I feel the demonic add ons gone* " I think giveing you that much freedom is a good thing." * I then continue on down the cavern, heading in the direction in which the beast came from*