Welcome to the 'Rails.

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
(Hope it isn't weird that I kinda jumped the gun here but I'd rather just submit this here and wait for approval)

Name: Cecille Soyeux

Sex/Sexuality: Female. Bisexual

Species: Spider Girl

Position at Marloss Institute, and reason for being in the testing room during the incident: Cecille worked at a partner lab to the Marloss Institute. She was sent over to Marloss to act as an assisstant to help with the investigation of the new dimension. The partner lab's research was not as advanced as what was being performed at Marloss and because Cecille showed a lot of potential in the field of multi-dimensional research she was excited to be transferred to Marloss. 

Description of personality: Cecille is cheerful and always seems to keep a positive outlook in mind. However, she tends to not think too much about others when she sets a goal for herself, coming off as a bit selfish. Her lack of consideration comes from how indepedent spiders are expected to be. 

History: Spider society is very matriarchal and when female spiders mature they are expected to go out, find a mate, and bring them back. The spider then spends the rest of life leading and protecting her family. This lifestyle was not very appealing to Cecille, especially since she was not born with the more dominant, spider lower body (like a drider). This meaning that if a female spider with that body chose her as her mate, she would take on the more submissive role in the relationship. Wanting to live her own life, Cecille left her home behind when she turned 18. She grabbed an internship at a small lab and spent most of her time running errands for the workers. One day Cecille helped solve a complicated equation and proved herself as a valuable asset to the lab staff. She's been happily working in dimensional science ever since. 

Appearance: The attachments are art of her all drawn by myself

Skills:

Strength: 5

Agility: 6 (+1)

Perception: 5

Constitution: 4 (-1)

Intelligence: 8 (+3)

Weapon skill: 5

Gun skill: 7 (+2)

24b52cbfc4095a2c1cfa99cc9c14645a.png

b34dc2a202c43510e2b37450a3035743.png

7484ed29eeaf825a2421f628c2a96357.png

4f05e7745dd9cb089e577de59d9363fb.png

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Accepted. Will write an introduction post soon. Prepare to meet Joel and business seat guy.)

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(hi ,nice to have someone new join us)

Dominik Kayden

"Venitian dollars you say" he look at his own pocket hoping he would have something maybe some of the currency from his own world ... in the end only a credit card and documents ,both equally useless at the moment he turn back to Joel

"it seems i lack the money ,you would you perhaps be interested if i paid you other wise? people could always use a little help with one thing or another "

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Introducing Muffet's sister!)

Dominik

Right after Joel told you how much the plating would cost, you once again felt...that feeling of wrongness. Like something was trying to enter this universe. With a flash, another disk of light deposited a spider girl right in the middle of the store. Joel jumped back, swearing in some sort of nordic sounding language, while his guard drew a large .44 magnum.

Cecille

You were floating through light and sound. Seems as if the experiment had fucked reality. You were right in the control room when it exploded; the last thing you saw was a readout from a photon measuring machine, which was currently listing the light in the portal as being NEGATIVE. Guess you must have opened a blackhole. You were suddenly deposited, abdomen first, onto a concrete floor. You could hear Swedish nearby, and the hammer of a revolver being clicked back.

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd

"Club, they say. Not the most indicative name..." With whispering something "don't mind me", the wolfdog entered the establishment... or at least, would try to...

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
Cecille Soyeux

Cecille opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to finally being somewhere as opposed to floating between space. When she noticed the man with the gun, she put her hands up. "Hey there, calm down, I'm not here to hurt anyone," she said, her voice steady.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"another one " he look intrigued at the scene for a moment then step between Cecille and Joel "Calm down Joel she just got here and trust me she mean no harm" he look at the spider "you ok?"

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Sarlos

You were able to enter with no trouble; a guard at the door gave you a look over, before nodding and opening up the rope gate.
The inside was highly furnished, with oriental style wallpaper and carpeting. People in business style clothing discussed business around tables, some of them lighting up a smoke or getting beverages from nearby waiters. The presence of stairs hopefully indicated that there was lodging available on another floor. You could check out the front desk, try and get a drink, or talk with some of the people around there.

Cecille, Dominik

The guard backed off, before giving a minor glare at Cecille. "Scared the shit out of me..."

Joel calms down and looks to Dominik. "You know what's going on here?" It seems that his accent was thicker now, probably due to adrenaline.

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
Cecille Soyeux

She stood and looked toward Dominik. "Yes, I think I'm fine. Thank you." Cecille examined the room she was in. She then turned Joel and tried to placate him with a soft smile. "Sorry if I frightened you."

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd

Feeling that the rules of behaving oneself were the same as in his world, Sarlos went to the front desk.
"Good day to you. A fine establishment you've got here..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

he turn to Joel "look it's already hard to explain and i don't know everything about it ,but if you want a brief it is basically we came from another world and just got trow randomly into this world of your's ,basically why i can't pay you for the getting some cloth for Shaira either well with money at least" he pick up the ID card on his pocket and show to Joel then the spider girl that just appeared "Name is Dominik ,Dominik Kayden" he smiles 

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Dominik, Cecille

Joel rubs his head. "Fucking hell...this feels like a god damn game." His guard just shakes his head. 

Joel breathes in to calm down. "Alright, I can probably get you those plates; however, I have a job for you to do. I'l throw in some extra money as well."

Sarlos

The person at the front desk looked up; he was a younger looking man, dressed in a smart suit. "Well, thanks. Welcome to the Club. What would you like?"

Last edited by a moderator:

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
Cecille Soyeux

She took out her ID issued to her by the institute and held so others in the room could see. "My name is Cecille Soyeux, a pleasure." 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

He look at the idea "nice to meet you Miss Cacille ,i hope you don't mind but could you follow me for now ? let me just get some cloths for Shaira "he point to the nude Slerm then turn back to Joel "wonderful mister Joel ,what is the job you want me to do ? just so i know what is that you want exactly".

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Dominik

Joel folds his hands in front of him. "Alright. To the east of New Venice is a town called Prospector's landing. I haven't got any of my recent shipments from there. Ask around for a guy named Marcus. He's the guy who supplies me with new parts."

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
Cecille Soyeux

"I have no problems with accompanying you on this little quest." She pocketed her ID. "It isn't like I have anywhere else to be."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"I see ,i shall deal with that for you,job accepted ... now could you give something for Shaira to wear ? " i don't want it to cause any more unnecessary attention ."

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Draconic, Cecille

"Thanks man! And yeah, I can give her this big coat. It's made out of leather, so it should last longer, I think."

He hands you a large brown duster. When you put it onto Shaira, it appears to be fine.

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd

"Well, I'm not sure... I was wondering if me and my friend could have a rest in your establisment for, say... a few days? And how much will it cost?"

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Sarlos

The man checks a holographic wrist mounted PDA. He flips through it for a few seconds, and says "Well, we got a smaller room. It will be 100 Venetian dollars a night."

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd

" I see... Well, I guess it's unreasonable to ask for the credit, I suppose. So tell me, do you have someone who works with giving the money those in need for time being, or a pawnshop of sort?" 

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Sarlos

The man nodded. "Yeah, yeah. There's a pawnshop a few blocks away." He gives you instructions on how to get there.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"i see thanks Joel" he take the coat and put on Shaira "about the plates should we wait for a bit while you get it done or only when the job is finished?" he ask.

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Joel shakes his head. "Nah, I don't need to work with them at all. They're for the tailor who makes the clothing for her."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"i see may i take then now to ask the owner of  Venice Apparel  to start making something for her ? i will give the cloak back ... if she don't dissolve it before she get her cloths ... HO could you also tell me if there is a bar somewhere for someone like myself to gather some information?" 

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Dominik

Joel held his hands up. "Don't worry, I'l set that up for you. Also, you can check out Ross' for information." He tells you a set of instructions.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

He smiles "Great and thanks again " he wave to Joel and turn to the others "Cecille ,we have another person form our world in here ,he is currently getting a place for us to sleep ,i was going to get some information about this world while he do that ,so i hope you don't mind that ,also his Name is Sarlos Wyrd he is a wolf ." He then walk alongside the others towards Ross.

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Ross' place was an okay building; a concrete frame with wooden additions, and a scrap metal roof. A neon sign on the outside proudly declared "Ross' saloon", with a small manufacturer's label on the bottom reading "Core City Neon". It had a homely, well used look, with several people going in and out of the bar at times. A bent antenna was also attached to the roof. Opening a pair of old style swinging doors, your group went in. There were about 20 people inside, either sitting at the bar or small makeshift booths in the corners of the room. The bar was a simple affair; a low wooden block with a counter on it. Above the bar was a television, which was currently displaying only static. A dark hispanic man wearing an apron was standing on top of the bar, banging on it. "Come on, you piece of shit..." A man nearby spoke up. "It's old, Ross. You should probably get a new one." The apron wearing man, now identified as Ross, grimaced. "It must be something else..."