Dungeons and Dragons, Erotic Style! (For Jessica)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter is about halfway cutting through the net when a crossbow bolt wizzes out the darkness, grazing his tentacle and causing it to pause in its work.

The dark elf emerges from behind a nearby mushroom about twenty yards away.

"That little fox isn't going to share her abilities with you. Kitsune live to play tricks and toy with wayward travelers. Help me get her back to my people, and we'll give you so much treasure, you'll live like a queen back on the surface. Of course..." The busty elf licks her lips, eyeing your scantily clad body up and down. "You might find the Underdark's hospitality too sweet to pass up. There'd be no shortage of willing suitors to pay homage to that gorgeous body of yours. Life as my companion is a great honor, my dear... And a pleasurable one too."

"Dark elf orgies..." Shifter murmurs dreamily, tightening against your crotch. "Mistress, I cast my vote in favor of the lovely drow huntress."

Clearly Shifter only has one thing on his mind.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*looking down at the fox* "and what do you have to say about all this?" * then back at the elf* "and how do you expect me to trust you? I mean your pet wanted to kill me or to long ago" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The fox, struggles pitifully against her restraints.

"Please, don't let her take me!" she pleads. "They'll do all sorts of strange things to me. I don't know what she's talking about, my tails don't grant wishes. They just let me play tricks and... I just want to go home!"

The dark elf tsks, annoyed.

"Of course you don't know how to grant wishes... Yet. That will come in time, after you've been trained to be a good pet and won't indulge in that mischievous streak of yours." She looks to you. "Don't let her act fool you, you know how feisty she can be. Why waste such power on childish pranks?"

She glances to where the displacer beast is still thrashing about, mad with lust.

"As for attacking you, I'll admit I acted a bit hastily. Still, I doubt Rusker would have hurt you- he really is more of a lover than a fighter, if you catch my meaning. But you've proven yourself a worthy combatant. And that makes me think it's worth striking a deal with you rather than fight and risk losing the fox girl."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i start to whisper to shift* " when she shakes my hand, go have some fun with her." * looking back at the elf while I hold my hand out to her* " well then if I give you the fox, then you promise to give me whatever I want right?" * I give the fox a small wink* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The fox's ear's twitch as she catches your wink.

(Charisma roll: 16)

The elf smirks and struts over to you. She daintily stretches out her hand to accept your "deal". Just as she does so, the Kitsune lashes out one of her tails, tripping the drow. She falls forward, sealing her fate.

Shifter leaps off of your body in a fraction of a second, forming coils upon coils of rope-like strands of shadow. The demon loops himself around the dark elf, tying himself in intricate knots, forming bands around her arms and legs, but also between her breasts and legs. The binding are so tight in places that it lewdly rips her clothes at the seams, exposing much of her chest and bottom.

Bondage Position:

e5f499ba888fa067a7d20daaee58c256.jpg

"Y-you'll pay for this!" The drow huntress snarls at you. "You-"

She cuts off as Shifter begins exuding the same lustful aura he used on you. A shiver runs through her as a tentacle teasingly circles one of her nipples.

"I think the little slut likes being tied up, Mistress... Whatever shall we do with such a naughty girl?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i giggle seeing the elf tied up* " do as you whsh shifter " *looking around for a stone sharp enough to cut the rest of the net* " your lucky your cute" * I playfully tease the fox* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I-I could have escaped on my own!" The fox protests as you cut her free. She awkwardly stands, tails flowing behind you. "Thanks, I guess. You're alright, for a human."

Meanwhile, Shifter wastes no time stripping what remains of the Elf's clothing. He forms his cock tentacles and begins exploring every nook and cranny of the woman's curvy body. When she starts to protest, one of Shifter's massive phallic protrusions thrusts itself into her mouth, leaking pre. The woman can't help but swallow the corrupting fluid, and soon her eyes are glazed with lust. She strains against her bonds, but this time to spread her legs further, providing unhindered access to the silky black tentacles probing at glistening pussy.

"Ooohhhh yesss...." Shifter whispers, slipping the smallest of his cocks into the woman. Then another. And another sill. The mindbroken Drow moans in pleasure as she is thoroughly stuffed.

The fox girl flushes at the sight.

"Strange company you keep. Not that the bitch didn't have it coming," She states with a lewd grin.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"Well he's better than nothing" * I give the fox a shrug* " so where to now?" * looking at shifter and the elf* "enjoy yourself? I know she did" * I giggle before walking next to the kitsune* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter soon has the previously domineering Drow into a tongue-lolling fuck toy, mewling for release. When the demon finally allows her to cum, the elf collapses to the ground, a puddle of her and Shifter's combined juices leaking from her well-fucked pussy. A quick examination convinces you that she won't be getting up any time soon, you can leave her behind without worry.

You shiver as your demon-clothing reforms around you. Strangely, shifter seems more solid as he gathers around your body and completes the transformation quicker than he has previously. Maybe all of this sex is making your companion stronger?

"Thank you for the gift, Mistress," He purrs into your ear.

Meanwhile, your Kitsune companion considers the road ahead.

"Well, we could cut deeper into the shroom forest. There's an old tower that goes right through to the surface. I used to play there all the time, but now the elves have taken the place over. I'm not sure what they want, but none of them are any nicer than the bitch you erm... Incapacitated?" Shifter chuckles as the fox continues. "Or we could try our luck in the caverns to the north. I don't know that way as well, but some of my sisters told me about a waterfall that opens into a canyon on the surface."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
"hmm....ide rather stay clear of these elves" *looking down at shifter* " your welcome my dear, so i guess our best choice is the caverns then" *looking back at the fox* "just lead the way fluffy" *i giggle* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The kitsune's very fluffy tails swirl around her in indignation, crackling with magical energy.

"F-fluffy!?," She stammers. "A kitsune's tails are her pride! Few mortals are graced with their divine embrace... Although it does feel really good when they're petted- N-not that I'd let you do that!"

Your furry companion blushes and turns on her heel, clearly embarrassed. She motions you to follow her and she drops to all fours, bounding through the underground forest. It's evident that the kitsune is extremely agile and very much at home amongst the ferns and mushrooms, although you never have trouble keeping her in sight. She must be maintaining a slower-than-usual pace for your benefit.

You make good progress despite the kitsune sometimes taking detours to play harmless tricks or indulge in some playful behavior. In the latest event you find her around a bend on her back, batting with her arms and legs at a glow wisp, much like a cat would with a ball of yarn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*seeing the fox on her back as I whisper down to shifter* "hey, how about we play a little trick on our furry friend, I was thinking that we do the fake statue thing again but when she gets close you jump onto her and....ugh, I don't know tickle her or something, sound good?" * seeing her run ahead as I start to grin* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter grumbles about his magic being misused for "frivolous pranks", but doesn't make any major objection as you run off to set up your playful ambush.

"H-hey, you can't just run ahead!" The Kitsune calls after you. "You don't know where you're going!"

You find a good place out of her view behind a large boulder. At a signal from shifter, her melts around your body, covering you in a shiny black coating that slows your breathing and immobilizes your limbs. In a matter of moments, the demon has transformed you into a minutely detailed onyx statue of yourself.

"W-where'd you go!? I mean it, this place can be danger-"

The Kitsune startles as she catches sight of your disguise. She frowns in confusion at first and then bounds closer, hesitantly raising a hand to your cheek. Just as she does so, Shifter strikes.

The demon detaches himself from you and lashes out a sinuous tentacle, sweeping the fox's feet out from under her. She lands on her bottom with a thud. Shifter quickly forms a feather-like appendage and mercilessly tickles one of her footpads. You stand naked over the kitsune as she writhes with uncontrollable laughter.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i start to snicker and chuckle, seeing shifter attach himself to her as he lets out his assault on her feet* "got you~ now we are even for the writing on my body from earlier." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"A-a-alright, I-I-I get it!" The vixen chokes out, leaking tears up after tickling so hard. Shifter hesitantly pulls back, clearly more accustomed to rougher play than this.

"Hooo... Okay, back to... Business!" The fox girl catches her breath for a moment before, giving you a mischievous look and pouncing faster than your can react.

You tumble across the ground, rolling to a halt with the kitsune on top, straddling your thighs. She pins your hands to the ground, looking awfully smug.

"Well this seems familiar... Just remember human, nobody outfoxes a Kitsune."

While her surprise attack certainly caught you off guard, the furry isn't particularly strong and you feel like it wouldn't take much to break her hold on you.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*looking up at her while im on my back* "ok you got me, now what are you going to do?" *i grin at her, knowing that at any time i can have shifter attach himself to her to have a little fun* "besides, even a fox gets beat at there own game every once in a while, im surprised shifter let you keep your clothes on" * i giggle* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I didn't realize getting her naked was part of the plan," Shifter huffs, "Honestly I don't understand why you mortals even bother with such inconveniences. It makes it so much harder to-"

Meanwhile the Kitsune seems to have become aware that with shifter reassuming his shapeless shadow-form, you are unclothed and very much exposed to her. You catch her eyes locking on your pert breasts and taut tummy before she regains some self control and stares at the ceiling, blushing.

"W-well, I won in the end, so that's all that matters," She stammers, "I'm a trickster extraordinaire, and don't you forget it! I'm the breast- erm- I-I mean the best in all my family."

She moves to get up, but something catches her leg and she falls forward, her hands reflexively falling on your chest. Shifter is clearly getting better at this pranking business.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* start to blush a little* "ugh...don't worry about it, it's was a mistake right?" *looking at her embarrassment* "I don't think you call this winning, all you did was get me on my back" * I chuckle* "so tell me, what that elf said, was it true? Can you really use magic?" * as my mind starts to wonder* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The Kitsune stumbles up off of you, straightening her clothes and fur with a blush.

Your question seems to instill a bit of pride in her again, however, and she turns her back towards you fanning out her tails out entrancingly. Sparks of ghostly blue magical energy leap between her fluffy posterior appendages, giving off an audible crackle.

"Oh all Kitsune have magic, especially us Ninetails. We can change our shape, turn invisible, all sorts of wonderful things... Of course, it's not something we discuss much with mortals. Great power comes with great responsibility and all that." She giggles, leaving you with the impression that she hasn't had a moment of responsible behavior in her life.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*leaning forward as I see the sparks fly* " I see, so like do you have to use a wand or something to use it?" * I tease her, looking around us* "hmm, where did he go? * my attention then turns back to the fox as I start to slowly reach out to touch one of her tails* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Don't be ridiculous, a kitsune wouldn't be caught dead with a wand. What do you take me for, some kind of fairly? Honestly, you mortals are so-"

She utterly freezes as your hand wraps around one of her fluffy tails. A jolt of magical energy runs up your arm, causing you to jerk away and fall on your ass. The Kitsune doubles over, shuddering.

"N-now you've done it," She moans.

Right where you had grasped her tail is a orange-red handprint that flickers like fire. Its coloration begins to spread, bleeding across her body until all of the kitsune's tails and her pointy ears are that same flaming color. When your foxy companion opens her eyes, they glow like hot coals and her teeth have grown more pointed. She rises, apparently recovered from her strange transition and struts over to you. The air becomes practically steamy as she nears.

The kitsune drops on all fours, tails pulsating like a bonfire. She effortlessly pins your hands to the ground and leans in, growling in your ear.

"Couldn't keep your hands to yourself, huh mortal? Didn't I tell you no one touches the tails? Well, now you're going to find out..."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*caught off guard by what happened* "f..find out what? " *looking over her new form, as she glows with an orange red, I try to wiggle myself free as she pins down my arms, being held ou my back as I look around* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"What happens to those who don't give a Kitsune the proper respect."

You struggle in vain against the Kitsune's strong grasp, and soon you become two tired to keep up resistance. Shifter is nowhere in sight. If the demon plans on helping you out of this situation, he sure is taking his sweet time about it.

"That's better." Mistaking your fatigue for submission, the Kitsune lets you go, standing.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* panting lightly as I watch her stand over me, leaning forward* " ok ok, so what do you want for me to make it up to you?" * looking around for shifter* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Uh uh, you don't get to speak." The Kitsune wags a finger at you as one would a naughty child... Or a misbehaving pet. "Only good girls get to talk back to their master... And you've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

The Kitsune catches you looking once again for your demon companion and tuts with disapproval. One of the Kitsune's tails reaches behind your back, rolling you over. The Kitsune then swats you on the behind.

"You're not paying attention! Show me you've learned your lesson! Tell me, who's been a bad girl?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* feeling the swat as I almost jump to my feet, rubbing my behind my face a little red* "what do you mean I've been a bad girl? And ugh master? What am I your pet?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You feel a hand press into the small of your back, pushing you back on all fours.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. You did me a grave disservice touching my tail with your mortal hands. Now you'll pay the price, pet."

The Kitsune's tail retrieves something from the ground nearby and out of the corner of your eye, you see a bright blue flash. The Kitsune ignites a stalk of lustcap with her ghostly fire and holds it in front of your face. You can't hold your breath forever, and when you finally take a breath, your nostrils fill the smoke of the magical flame. You body begins to grow hot as the aphrodisiac floods your system, your nipples harden and your pussy begins to ache for some sort of contact.

"By the end of this, you're going to show me proper respect, mortal," The Kitsun purrs, "Be a good girl, and you'll get a reward... But right now, you need to be punished."

She spanks you again, this time on your other cheek.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i let out another yelp, breathing in the mist as i feel my body start to heat up, my face blushing brite red, i try to hold myself together, looking up at the fox* y..yes mistress *the embarrassment flowing throw me as how i could let this fox now become my owner*   

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"That's it, good girl. Gooood girl." The fox runs a hand down your back, tracing magical sparks in its wake. You feel inordinately pleased at the Kitsune's praise, like you want to make her happy. You feel her fingers brush your pussy teasingly for a moment.

The fox sashays in front of you. When she glances behind her to see that you're not following, she snaps her fingers and a leash of pure ghostfire wraps around your neck. Pulling on the restrain, she urges you forward.

"Come on, we're going for a walk." She commands. "You do want to be a good puppy, don't you? Only good girls get rewards."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i nod yes, feeling the collar go around my neck, my body feeling like its on fire as i start to crawl forward, getting on the side of the fox* ugh..miss, if im a doggie, how come i dont look like one?