Dungeons and Dragons, Erotic Style! (For Jessica)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh, is my pet not convinced she's actually a puppy?"

The fox kneels, forcing you into a sitting position.

"But you have the most adorable ears, and the fluffiest little tail."

Her hands run over the top of your head and you feel your flesh shift under the influence her magic. Your begin to move to the top of your head, elongating and growing fur the same shade of blonde as your hair. Your mistress gives you a good scratch behind your new pointed ears before spinning you around and placing her hand on your ample ass. A pain sprouts from your spine and you feel off-balance with added weight. Spinning around, you catch glimpse of a curling, blonde tail, wagging with happiness.

"Besides, only a cute, breedable girl puppy could be this much in heat..." You feel your pussy gush in response to her words. "You're my cute little slut puppy, aren't you?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
bark! *feeling on fire as my body starts to change all around me, panting softly as she runs her hands over me, wagging my tail as look over my new parts, reaching up to feel my new ears and then looking back as i feel the odd need to chase my tail around a little, crawling in a circle before i stop and look up at the fox with a smile, feeling my pussy moist as she continues* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Such a cute little puppy. But good dogs obey their master. We're going for a walk, remember?

She tugs on your leash and leads you through the mushroom forest. A few glow wisps dart amongst the shroom trunks, but the fox tugs on your leash as a reminder to stay at her side. All the while, she praises you for being such a good pet. With each honeyed word, you can feel yourself sinking deeper and deeper into animalistic heat.

The Kitsune leans behind you, running a hand over your drooling cunt and pretends to be surprised.

"Oh my, it looks like all this exercise has got you worked up... Does someone need a little relief?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*looking back at her as i give her a little confused look, shaking my head no as i feel her run her hands over my cunt, sending tingles up and down my spin as she teases me, my tail wagging back and forth as i continue to walk beside her* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh dear, this is worse than I thought," Your mistress says with false pity, "You can't possibly go on like this. Do you know what this means girl?"

She hooks her fingers into your slit, probing your enflamed channel, sending lightning bolts of pleasure up your spine. She keeps at it, her thumb starting to encircle your engorged pleasure buzzer.

"You're so worked up because you need a good breeding... I think my little slut puppy wants to be a mommy."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*feeling her shove her finger into me as i let out a loud and slutty moan, almost falling onto my stomach from the sensations that im feeling, i squirm a little, my mind being flooded with images of having a bloated stomach, crawling around with my new owner, barking again in joy before i moan again, feeling more sensitive than ever*

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Ohh, it makes me happy to see you so eager, girl. Don't worry, we'll have this taken care of in no time."

She adds another finger and begins stroking you faster, filling you with bliss and causing your tail to wag in a blur. Her other hand reaches under you to fondle one of your hanging breasts.

"What do we have here? I think this might require further inspection. Can you roll over for me, girl? Roll over!"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i nod yes, eagerly rolling onto my back as i continue to moan, biting on my lip in pure bliss as i feel myself coming closer to a climax, looking up at her as i feel her hands start to explore my body, her soft fur going over every inch of exposed skin while she continues to finger me, my tight pussy now a little wider do to the extra finger* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"My, my. Aren't these just perfect." She runs a long tongue across the erect nipple of one your breasts. "Lucky for all of the puppies you'll have. They're going to want milk from their slutty mommy."

She continues to tease your pert tits for a moment before rubbing your smooth belly with both hands. It feels good, but nowhere near as good as her fingers up your snatch. She carries on patting your tummy, completely unwilling to bring you to the climax you so desperately need.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* I start to squirm, feeling myself climax, I let out a serires of loud and slutty moans. Coating the insides of my thighs in my own juices , my mouth hangs open and my tong rolls out as I start panting like a real dog* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"My oh my, you really are a dirty girl," The Kitsune murmurs, gently probing your mouth with a finger, tangling the digit obscenely against your tongue. "You liked that, didn't you? Don't worry girl, there's plenty more where that came from, if you behave yourself. But first..."

The foxmorph rises and walks over to a nearby rock. Perching on it, she spreads her legs and lifts her skirt.

"I think that tongue could be put to better use, don't you? Come on girl, mistress has a treat for you."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* I nod yes, grieving her a slutty smile. I crawl over to her and shave my face between her legs, I start to tease her lips with my toung, slowly going up and down before I then start to tease her clit, I'm doing so I feel myself start to grope one of my tits. After that I start to suck on her pussy, slowly moving my toung in* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Ooooh, yes... Such a good girl, " The Kitsune hisses, shifting to allow you better access to her quickly moistening snatch. As you push in, you feel her slick feminine folds part and the heady taste of her juices begin to cover your tongue.

Your mistress reaches behind herself to undo the lacing of her temple gown. In a moment she is free of the garment and carelessly tosses it aside, giving you a full view of her sleek body and pert breasts. You don't have much time to look though, because her hands lace behind your head and pull you gently back to her puffy sex.

She begins to give you an ear massage as you eat her pussy, scratching you in just the right places when you find her sweet spot and then teasingly letting up when you fail to please. Slowly but surely your ears quiver with pleasure as you learn exactly what the fox girl expects of you.

"Mmmmhhh, you're a smart girl aren't you, puppy?" Her breath catches after being on the receiving end of a particularly deep lick. "You know that making mistress happy... Means you get more treats."

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i continue to lick, moving my tong slowly in and out of her pussy, pausing every now and then to tease her clit, i squirm a little as i feel her scratch behind my ears, i try to hold back a moan, feeling the pleasure build inside of me as i eat out my new master, feeling her touch me in all the right places* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Ohhhh, good, ahhhh! Gooood girl!"

The foxes furry legs wrap around your head, pushing you deeper into her snatch. You can feel her vaginal walls begin to convulse around your tongue, coating it in fem cum as your Kitsune mistress arcs her back in pleasure, shivering as your cunnilingus drives her to orgasm.

She lies back, panting after coming down from her sexual high, idly rolling her tits in her hands. A few minutes later, she hops off her perch and kneels beside you, kissing you on the top of the head.

"Such a good puppy, pleasing her master so well. You're enjoying this aren't you?" She leans behind you to inspect your dripping cunny. "Lift your tail and spread you legs for me, girl. That's it... Oh my, I think you're just about ready. My slutty little pet can't wait to have her pussy bred. How does that sound girl, do you want your belly to swell up with a litter and have these tits get heavy with milk?"

She slowly rubs your tummy in a circle while plumbing your wet cunt with her other hand.

"Well? What do you say?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*a huge smile appears on my face, looking back at the fox as i let out a eager bark, my tail swing side to side in excitement, the though of my stomach bulging and my tits growing as they fill with milk start to flood into my head, not knowing if its the lustcap or my own desires driving me to go even farther with this new role* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"...But if we're going to breed you, we'll need a stud. But where to find a boy puppy to fuck my cute little pet? Where- of I know!"

With a snap of her fingers, the Kitsune casts a spell. Some nearby ferns rustles and a black blob is levitated from the foliage, struggling against the magical spell that bound it.

"Release me you worthless ball of fur!," Shifter hisses, "No one violates-I mean, no one pleasures my Mistress without my say so. She is my pact holde-"

The kitsune tuts and silences him with another spell. Giving the shapeshifter a nasty smile, she circles, eyeing him up and down.

"Yes... I think you'll do quite nicely. With a few changes here and there."

She goes to work, weaving magics that force Shifter into her desired shape. Your demon companion struggles, but has no more success than you have had in resisting the fox woman's allure. Little, by little, Shifter abandons his shapeless form into that of a jet black werewolf, complete with lolling tongue and furry tail. Shifter growls, giving off waves of corrupt energy, but the Kitsune pays him no mind, frowning like she forgot something.

View attachment 3292

"Oh of course!"

Another snap of her fingers, and Shifter plops on his haunches with a wide-eyed yelp. He looks down as a furry sheath and matching pair of heavy balls grow from his crotch. A few moments later, a knotted, purple puppy cock slips from the furry sheath- nearly a foot long and dripping with arousal. The Kitsune leashes wolf-Shifter and pulls him over to you, allowing him to sniff your sodden cunt.

When sniffing turns to licking, the fox woman chuckles, "I think he likes you pet. What do you say, shall we keep him?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i squirm a little, feeling his wet tong start to travel over my body, looking back at him and then at the fox as i nod yes, eyeing his giant wolf cock, only to have it inside of me. i start to tease him a little by shaking my ass back and forth, lowering my head and raising my rear to him, as if presenting myself* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter gets the message when you start shifting your backside, tail lifted. The demon wolf licks his chops and steps eagerly towards you, placing a paw on either side of you before lifting his muscled body on top of yours so his furry chest nestles against your back. You can feel the pointed tip of his hot, monstrous cock probing the entrance to your slit. He shifts, slipping an inch inside of you. You wait for the rest of him, but the moment doesn't come

The Kitsune kneels next to you, holding shifter's leash and keeping the demon from rutting you. She caresses your ears for a moment.

"So close my dear. But are you sure you want this? To be rutted like some breeding stock. To have this demon fill your womb with his seed, swelling your belly with his pups? If you want this stud to fuck you, you're going to have to beg for it. Come on, pet. Whine for me like a good bitch!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*the feeling of the wolf demon on my back starts to make my body heat up, as i start to whimper like a dog to let the wolf have his way with me, looking up at the fox with puppy dog eyes,i still wiggle my ass a bit, teasing the demon, feeling his cock start to spread my lips open a little* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter growls in your ear grinding against you, but the Kitsune doesn't let him any real movement until you've pleaded like a good beta. 

"Good girl, here's your reward."

She drops the leash and Shifter lurches forward with an eager snarl, pressing a full six inches of his cock into your tight cunt. The demon wolf begins rutting you, his broad prick filling your heat-slicken pussy. As he drills deeper, Shifter licks the side of your cheek before slipping his tongue inside your mouth. As he thrusts deeper, you feel his thick knot grind against your entrance.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*i start to move my tongue around his as i kiss him, feeling his knot grind inside of me as i start to moan softly into his mouth, feeling my soaking pussy get filled and stretched from his huge member as a hint of lust can be seen in my eyes, my face flustered, turning a pink color* mmmm~   

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter growls possessively as you return his feral kiss, and his rutting changes from long persistent thrusts into a slow grind the pushes more and more of his thick knot inside you. Whatever pain the stretching might have caused is completely overridden by your lustful instincts. Your need his knot in you now. When the thing finally enters inside you, you are filled completely, with the tip of Shifter's cock bumping up against the entrance to your womb. The feeling is like a white-hot that fills your belly- beyond pleasurable and all consuming.

Shifter resumes his fucking and you feel his pointed tip prod at your babymaker- as if politely asking to paint your insides white. His heavy balls slap against your thighs, brimming with potent demon spunk. When the demon dog's snarls turn into a desperate whine, you know he's about to blow his load.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*moaning loudly as i feel his cock hit the outside of my womb, a bugle visible on my stomach from his shaft, feeling my body overcome with pleasure as i start to grope one of my tits hard, a slutty smile appear on my face* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Shifter howls as his seed rushes inside of you, absolutely flooding your womb with a massive volume of hot, corrupted baby batter. Your can feel yourself opening up, eagerly accepting everything the demon dog offers.

Your feel your breast begin to swell in your hand and a warm fluid trickles between your fingers. Your chest begins to feel heavy and full, like they could use a good nursing to empty them of their contents. Likewise, your belly feels wonderfully stuffed with a hot length of dog cock stick locked inside and a massive load of sperm eagerly invading your womb to fertilize you and make good on the Kitsune's promise.

Shifter gives one last thrust before groaning in exhaustion and collapsing on top of you, some of his payload dribbling out past his cock and onto the cavern floor.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*feeling his whole weight of me as i fall onto the ground as well, his knot still inside of me as i try to move, still pumping as i continue to moan, feeling my body transform again as i start to pant lightly* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You grind yourself on Shifter's cock best you can while still weighed down by your spent mate. Your movement causes your belly to bulge obscenely and your body is overtaken by a series of orgasms as it grows into motherhood. Your milky breasts quiver with every touch and savor the sensation of that hot, foot-long cock locked inside you.

The kitsune rolls both you and shifter over so you lay on top of the spent wolf demon. She smiles at your transformed state, and gropes your oh-so-sensitive breasts, causing a spray of milk. Licking her lips, the fox rubs your bulging belly, simultaneously stroking Shifters still imbedded cock and causing a smaller load of sperm to be discharged into you. Your mate growns in protest, but Mistress keeps rubbing anyway.

"Did my slutty little puppy enjoy getting bred?"

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
* I nod yes with the last of my strength, as a loud slutty moan escapes my lips, looking over my new body as the fox milks me* 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It takes awhile, but eventually Shifter's doggy knot deflates, unlocking from your well-fucked snatch and allowing a deluge of cum to escape. Your belly's swelling decreases, but it still retains the rounded proportion of that of a woman far along in pregnancy. Added to your sizeable baby bump are your milk-laden breasts, still beading creamy fluid at their tips. Instinctively you know that this is no trick; this breeding session has left you well and truly knocked up. How fast your condition will progress, you can only guess.

"Well, that was fun," The Kitsune yawns, "But now... I think it's time for a nap."

Shifter is already snoring, his fat cock flopped over at half mast. The Kitsune makes a space next to him and snuggles close, patting a spot next to her for you to occupy.

Jessica

Jan 23, 2016
*panting heavily as i manage to shovel my way to the spot that the fox made for me, i lay my head on the belly of the wolf, cuddling closer to him as i wrap my arms around hits body, a smile on my face as i slowly start to drift asleep*