Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Neat, too bad the battle dancing isn't in yet though. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Seems like the kind of thing that should be its own TF (perhaps tied to whatever you give Jade to make her grow tentacle nips?) The Plant TF already does a lot, and I don't want to create items that people are going to be savescumming overmuch.

Fazian the anat dancer got into the game the other day for those who missed that, thanks to the coding efforts of Gedan. Apparently the combat dance moves he can teach masculine players don't yet work - Geddy wants to overhaul the combat system before touching that. Enjoy him anyway, and if you run into bugs in his content you know where to take them.

Less overhaul, more "test new features of the combat system that have thus far been unused."

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Storm Lancer is done, so my attention is now on a significantly-sized project that has been given the funding it needs: The Bothrioc.

All writing that is in the various sub-docs now (aside from the domme encounter) is Shax's work. Large chunks of it will be getting reworked and revised in the coming weeks, so please don't go apeshit in the comments if some specific doesn't make much sense.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Storm Lancer is done, so my attention is now on a significantly-sized project that has been given the funding it needs: The Bothrioc.

So we are (possibly) getting a spider race? That's cool. I like the idea of them trying to get recognized by the U.G.C.

I love seeing all the different biologies we can discover on Myrellion, they're pretty unique even amongst the many aliens you can meet so far.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

All writing that is in the various sub-docs now (aside from the domme encounter) is Shax's work. Large chunks of it will be getting reworked and revised in the coming weeks, so please don't go apeshit in the comments if some specific doesn't make much sense.

Give two internet cookies and a medal to a generous person that saved spider people from the depth of oblivion and take one yourself while you are at it. Seriously, that's pretty great news.

If you (understandably) don't want people to start spewing their nitpicking and creativity juices all over those docs, will you make a post here to give us green light whenever you revise each of them?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Is it fair to assume the Sera acquisition storyline doesn't come about if you help Sera improve her business at the sex party?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you (understandably) don't want people to start spewing their nitpicking and creativity juices all over those docs, will you make a post here to give us green light whenever you revise each of them

Of course! I don't mind people leaving their thoughts now if they want, it just may not be particularly useful right now.

Is it fair to assume the Sera acquisition storyline doesn't come about if you help Sera improve her business at the sex party?

Yes. If you succeed at wiping out her debt you can no longer buy her.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Unless you're save editing trash like me. c:

Oh sweet, who funded the Bothrioc? What kinda ideas did you come up with other than the ones already in the docs?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Of course! I don't mind people leaving their thoughts now if they want, it just may not be particularly useful right now.

Yes. If you succeed at wiping out her debt you can no longer buy her.

Seeing as that option is lost to me... any chance my Steele can persuade Jade to make some bad business decisions so she winds up in a similar situation?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Seeing as that option is lost to me... any chance my Steele can persuade Jade to make some bad business decisions so she winds up in a similar situation?

You're kinda asking the wrong person, since it wasn't Nonesuch that created Jade. Though there will be some Sera-Jade stuff later on, what you want is probably going to have to go through Fen first.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is the Bothrioc dominatrix going to be done as well or just the general bothrioc?

It's a stretch goal currently. I'd like to, because it will enable me to round out the ambassador nicely and there's already work sunk into it. But the focus right now has to be to get the core encounter and Ara him/her/they/hir/itself finished first.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I didn't know I wanted it until after you wrote it.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
You're kinda asking the wrong person, since it wasn't Nonesuch that created Jade. Though there will be some Sera-Jade stuff later on, what you want is probably going to have to go through Fen first.

Personally, I'd really like to see a storyline where the two of them can work out their grievances (does Jade have problems with Sera? I think it might be one-sided) and either work together or one can become the others' sub.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Personally, I'd really like to see a storyline where the two of them can work out their grievances (does Jade have problems with Sera? I think it might be one-sided) and either work together or one can become the others' sub.

Well there is some "plans" for them to potentially hook  up together, though that's in the indeterminate future, other stuff for Sera comes first.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Glad to see the bothriocs are on the go again. Any chance of Inaya (bothrioc crewmate) being completed?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Glad to see the bothriocs are on the go again. Any chance of Inaya (bothrioc crewmate) being completed?

No, or not at the moment. There's nothing there for them except a very vague and overly ambitious plan anyway. Crewmates are their own special kind of hell even without an elaborate domming/breeding mechanic.

The plan is to set them up on a threeway date and try to get them to combine their efforts, so they can sell customers optimal TFs instead of competing with each other using different sets of stock. It will work similarly to the BDSM party expansion.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That sounds surprisingly civil, what is it you're not telling us?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, it's dinner between a furry-hating asshole and a fat, hyper-sensitive furry at some sort of futuristic venue where I can come up with any props I choose. What could possibly go wrong?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Well, it's dinner between a furry-hating asshole and a fat, hyper-sensitive furry at some sort of futuristic venue where I can come up with any props I choose. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, I suppose that depends on whether Jade has her nips and how limber Sera's tail can be underneath a table...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, so there are three different NPCs under the Bothrioc project? A dominatrix, an ambassador, and a mob?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lol noobsaleh you SO suprised about it? If it meant to be third side on ant planet then that could be even barely counting for minimum to consider them comleted. Myrs and Nyrea got more than ambasadors, one npc and one type of mob after all ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry, I haven't really been interested in it until recently. I thought it was just a new enemy with some sex scenes and maybe a bad end.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
oh... no one really... weeeeeellll... maybe a little fairy that's a bit of a size queen >.>

I seriously think I broke it from trying so hard to break it...

I had to use the damned thing at least 20 times in a row to get a second penis, then again after five more times while I was trying to get the first two penises how I wanted...

Then after that, it split one of those penises while I was trying to fix a mistake I'd made earlier and then again...

In summation, I stopped using it after I wound up with five penises.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Wait, so there are three different NPCs under the Bothrioc project? A dominatrix, an ambassador, and a mob?

The quadomme mob is a stretch goal currently. I've put it up there so people can look at what's there.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ara Kei is in a decent enough shape now that I don't mind people commenting on that part. Shax had this whole thing where if you good enough little bootlick she/he/it/they would in the event absolutely ream you, however it feels like the logical thing to do from here is to move on to the standard mob and the egg slut mechanics.