HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
well you can, just not legitimately within the game.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Now that I think about it, what if their was a race that had sex entirely through tails? Nothing between their legs, just tails.

Don't the Vulkrimi do that? Or was it only Semith who had genitals in his tail, or something :\
(also *there)

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Don't the Vulkrimi do that? Or was it only Semith who had genitals in his tail, or something :\
(also *there)

If I remember correctly, Semith modded his tale so it has a dick instead of just being a stinger that shoots wombs at people like the rest of his race does.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm shooting wombs...I want see how Syri will get away form such attack in case she not dodged? Poor Savin will go bald cuz of that I pressume.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But even special snowflake of TiTSverse aka PC as shooter of said wombs will miss when faced against Syri? Damn I emand to see life menager then since their e would be something wrong with totaly not anymore snowflake of the game ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"Both can be dominant or submissive, but Anno leans towards sub, and Syri leans toward dom." - Savin (Paraphrasing)

Syri leans towards being dominant so suddenly we can call her a "dom"; get outta here. Everyone is allowed on either end of the leash.

Reactions: valkyr42

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Why do you want to ruin Syri so much? ;_;
Soooo many things wrong with that Hugs. I mean Syri would have to be close to perfect for someone to be able to "ruin" her anyways. She's so full and angst and ennui that she can't even manage to be nice all because the repressed and possibly unrequited love of her life is possibly dead; however, if he IS alive then they are both wearing each other's genitalia. The worst thing about it all is that there is almost zero doubt that while Syri is doing all that she can to "care for" Commander Valden's cock 'n' balls, there is a huge likelihood that he's been off getting as much fuckin' as he can get. I mean just think about it. He's a military man, who just got a pussy to play with, if he has any sense of personal freedom (I.E., not caged as a plaything by some monstrosity or another) then he's getting pounded as often as he can. NOW just carry that out to the moment that Syri and Valden meet one another again. This stuff writes itself, easily.

No I'm not trying to say Anno is better because of this. I personally think Anno is better because she acually uses what she's got and isn't afraid to be what she is on the inside, on the outside. Embarrassed SURE afraid . . . nope.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Wat? There isn't anything suggesting anything close to Valden being Syri's "love of her life".
Fine, not interested in a knock down drag out fight about Syri's obvious motivations. Either you see it, you don't, or I might actually *gasp* be mistaken!??!!!?!?!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Fine, not interested in a knock down drag out fight about Syri's obvious motivations. Either you see it, you don't, or I might actually *gasp* be mistaken!??!!!?!?!
Sarcasm doesn't transfere over the text format well. Excessive use of emojies of the smug variety ect. usually helps.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah dude, what are you even talking about, lol. Syri loves the PC. Just like Anno.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Soooo many things wrong with that Hugs.

I was more referring to Syri's characteristic dislike of pet-play with ausar being the pet...

I mean Syri would have to be close to perfect for someone to be able to "ruin" her anyways. She's so full and angst and ennui that she can't even manage to be nice all because the repressed and possibly unrequited love of her life is possibly dead; however, if he IS alive then they are both wearing each other's genitalia.

That's what we love about Syri, the angst and the hard-assedness that clearly isn't there because she has a crush on Valden, which has never even been hinted at, or mentioned a single time, nor has she even gone out of her way to look for him. To me, it seems to be there out of some sort of spite, to prove something to her parents, or her sister, or no-one at all, as the case often is; just spite and anger for the sake of spite and anger, or even just because she mentioned not liking the whole rich-girl "princess" lifestyle she was getting. Not to mention according to Syri and her sister, she's always been like that, before she even joined the marines, being the "black sheep" of the Dornas and all.

The worst thing about it all is that there is almost zero doubt that while Syri is doing all that she can to "care for" Commander Valden's cock 'n' balls, there is a huge likelihood that he's been off getting as much fuckin' as he can get. I mean just think about it. He's a military man, who just got a pussy to play with, if he has any sense of personal freedom (I.E., not caged as a plaything by some monstrosity or another) then he's getting pounded as often as he can.

I honestly don't care about Syri's pussy at all, and neither does Syri, apparently. Her author has said that she would've gone out of her way to get dickmods eventually if she hadn't gotten messed up by a teleporter accident.

No I'm not trying to say Anno is better because of this. I personally think Anno is better because she acually uses what she's got and isn't afraid to be what she is on the inside, on the outside. Embarrassed SURE afraid . . . nope.

Lol wut?

Syri lays you out on a pool table in front of a whole bar and fucks you there, and she's pretty adamant about showing you her softer/subby/intelligent side once you get to know her.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@HugsAlright: Look dude, Syri is like one of those ultra conservative Republicans that are really anti-gay because they're ashamed of being gay themselves. Of course, you wrote the only Syri pet play scene so I guess it's not a big deal if you establish that aspect of her personality.

@Savin: Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Valden's dick cause health problems for Syri? I always thought the whole teleporter backstory was super convoluted. Like her ovaries, uterus, and vagina were teleported for Valden's dick, balls, and prostate and it just worked fine with no one dying, lol. Anyway can we get her her "own" dick for SyriQuest? Otherwise your balls might touch Valden's and that's gay, bro.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I thought I read somewhere on the forums a quote from Fenoxo, that if your man junk touches another man's junk while having sex with a dog-girl its not gay? Could be wrong though.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Of course, you wrote the only Syri pet play scene so I guess it's not a big deal if you establish that aspect of her personality.

Hey man, blame Savin, all his idea, I'm just going based off his character.

Anyway can we get her her "own" dick for SyriQuest?

Yeah, that's the one "change" I'd like to see with Syri, just a mod that changes the dicks DNA to hers or something so she can stop taking immuno-suppressors, and cum Syri cum.

Reactions: valkyr42

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I thought I read somewhere on the forums a quote from Fenoxo, that if your man junk touches another man's junk while having sex with a dog-girl its not gay? Could be wrong though.
I think he said something along the lines of it's not gay if dicks are touching while in a cat girl or something like that. lol

Reactions: shadefalcon