HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
>implying anything can balance out REEEEEEEEEEEya

Maybe if we had an option to put her in her place. Talk with her CO, station her on Tarkos, Beth's Broads just happen to get a tip on a certain patrolling slut...

Reactions: Brock

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I've written a short one-shot where you Nice Time for Roo HugsAlright with Erra. Figured I wasn't being controversial enough on this forum. Tip me at my Patreon for more Nice Time for Roo.

jk i cant right lol

Last edited:
F

Franks

Maybe if we had an option to put her in her place. Talk with her CO, station her on Tarkos, Beth's Broads just happen to get a tip on a certain patrolling slut...

I'm working on a quest that removes her from Tavros.

Enough derailment, though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But if we talk in context that meantion any of puppers and Riya it's still not derailing, right?

So since we need go back on track on which Puppy we start talk now?

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
Probably not, unless there's some other way for Steele to convince Erra to give up her career as a captain and give her the sudden and very new responsibility of having something that relies on her, seeing as the only person that relies on Erra is Erra.

Erra wouldn't be a fan of leaving her kid alone in Steele's nursery, either, given her own childhood experiences with parents that were almost never around.

Though I'm glad to see enough people like Erra to the point of not being willing to mind-break her.

Ok then

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm surprised Erra wasn't an abused mute pupper that Steele Jr. had to swoop in and save.

He probably just felt bad after Brandy.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
How hard are we gonna be breaking Erra? Because I won't lie, a part of me really wants her to be mind-fucked into 100% submissive puppyslut oblivion.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
How hard are we gonna be breaking Erra? Because I won't lie, a part of me really wants her to be mind-fucked into 100% submissive puppyslut oblivion.
She'll become psychologically increasingly dependent on Steele as the follower content progresses, until she has zero independence left and is basically Steele's needy puppy. Light mindbreak.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Anyways, will we be able to hop Erra up on drugs like Gush and Dumbfuck and similar mods if she's broken? Because I'd love having an airheaded milk sow along for the ride~!
No, unfortunately for you, bimbo-fying/bimbo's in general is one of my biggest turn-offs, and part of the reason for me writing Brandy.

you made a puppy-abuse subplot
But it's consensual!

No you didn't
I'm just sad that I feel an idea of mine was kind of silly and would not fit ingame.
Oh, I'd love to hear it anyway.

She'll become psychologically increasingly dependent on Steele as the follower content progresses, until she has zero independence left and is basically Steele's needy puppy. Light mindbreak.
^^^

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
Oh, I'd love to hear it anyway.

Kind of making her get pregnant without mind breaking her be a One time event, with something happening with her, maybe making her pregnancy a high risk or something due to some virus, that will leave her barren for the rest of the playthrough with the way to fix that being only found by the end of the game. also she could circumvent the part of "leaving her children away brings bad Memories" by pulling an
Aerie from Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal and bring her child through all the ordeal
But then I've remembered that Medicine is WAY advanced for that to happen and that Erra might not be that crazy to do it
Good Try I guess

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The mental part, wonderfully curvy bodies I have no problem with, hence Brandy, again.

Not to mention valley girl accents give me a fucking headache.
So we might be able to feed her stuff like Junk in the Trunk, Anusoft, Omega Oil?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
The mental part, wonderfully curvy bodies I have no problem with, hence Brandy, again.

Then...you unlucky :( since tits is so anti-coc here bimbofication is impossible to revert for the mental part while physical part can be freely changed. In coc it was body part that was impossible to get rid of.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ok, first of, let me preface everything I'm going to say with this:

I love what I've read of Erra (dat design, unf), and I'm sure that whatever routes you'll come up with, I'll most certainly enjoy them on the basis of hotness, if nothing else.

Even more importantly:
I'm not here to tell you how to write your character, so don't take that the wrong way.

With this out of the way, my main question is: should the route of Erra as PC's favorite breeding puppy showered with love even be called 'mind breaking'? I mean, from what I've got, PC will simply create a save and welcoming enough space, both physically and emotionally, and then invite Erra to let go and indulge her own deep seated desires freely. No drugs, hypnosis, conditioning techniques, or any other type of BS. At worst, it's enabling.

I'm also not sure why exactly there will be no return to her old badass ways after freely and fully exploring the submissive side of herself. It will most likely be way outside of the canon timeline of the game, but after she has raised the pups and enjoyed the lifestyle of a stay-at-home mom for as long as she sees fit, there is nothing preventing her from being a pilot once again. See: Shade returning to Bounty Hunting after raising Astra for a good long while.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
so she wants to be broken? i usually think of "mind-break" as being forced.
She's a needy puppy at heart. The more Steele provides for her, the more this needy puppy comes out and becomes who she really is. You spoil her, she becomes spoiled rotton. In any case, over time her overall personality will gradually change from a confident, independent woman who enjoys petplay to a needy, spoiled puppy that lives for petplay.
(Making some assumptions, correct me if i'm wrong Hugs)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
She's a needy puppy at heart. The more Steele provides for her, the more this needy puppy comes out and becomes who she really is. You spoil her, she becomes spoiled rotton. In any case, over time her overall personality will gradually change from a confident, independent woman who enjoys petplay to a needy, spoiled puppy that lives for petplay.
(Making some assumptions, correct me if i'm wrong Hugs)

TBH that is my personal fantasy, but I'd never consider it "Mind-Break". I'd just love to be kept and taken care off, but I wouldn't ever want to lose my mental acuity or sentience. I'd never want to become some mindless slut, just to be a loving and nice Pet. I'm confused over which Erra falls into.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
TBH that is my personal fantasy, but I'd never consider it "Mind-Break". I'd just love to be kept and taken care off, but I wouldn't ever want to lose my mental acuity or sentience. I'd never want to become some mindless slut, just to be a loving and nice Pet. I'm confused over which Erra falls into.
Nail on the head, you dun hit it. Mindless existence, I got the preview with in CoC and that turned me off for several reasons. Main reason was they all felt the same, and lost the spark that I enjoyed seeing from them. Being the pet though, that sends the right shivers down the best places.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Nail on the head, you dun hit it. Mindless existence, I got the preview with in CoC and that turned me off for several reasons. Main reason was they all felt the same, and lost the spark that I enjoyed seeing from them. Being the pet though, that sends the right shivers down the best places.

exactly! like your actual pets, be they cats, dogs, goldfish, chinchillas, aren't mindless fuck-toys, so why would a sapient-pet want to be?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, I guess it's not so much mind-break so much as it is manipulation and enabling, like Nik said.

Erra, or the Erra the PC sees, is very self-reliant, arrogant, and put to prove something. Prove what? She doesn't know. To whom? The same, but to her that's not important. She's able to make her own way in the world without anybody's help, and that's good enough for her.

Of course, deep down Erra wants to let go of all that, and let someone else take control for her. To be showered with all the love and affection a master might show their pet, the unconditional kind she's never been shown, maybe to even be given a little "I love you" once in a while.

Erra represses these ideas and feelings most of the time, though. She lets such things slide into the bedroom.

But if Erra were left in an emotionally vulnerable state, Steele could easily manipulate Erra into becoming that Steele-reliant puppy she wants to be deep down. She'd wouldn't be mindless, necessarily, but she'd disregard all of her hardassitude, spunk, and drive. She'd act a lot like she does in her sex scenes.

So it's taking advantage of a mentally unwell ausar and enabling, more than mind-break.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I wouldn't say she's mentally ill even, just really desperate for attention. Again though, she's your character, so if you say she's mentally ill, she is.
The way Hugs described her mental "unwellness" she is more likely just lacking the amount of interaction and caring that she needs, and that has adverse effects on her mental state, instead of Erra having contracted any mental disease. For comparison, it would be more like being physically out of shape than having pneumonia.

Reactions: Brock