HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So, now that I'm a cool purple boy, I guess it's time I've made one of these catalog threads so I can stop flooding the forums with all my WIP trash and thoroughly stroke my e-peen. I'll be posting WIP and back-burner stuff here along with my finished implemented stuff and people can ask me questions and look at stuff.

Please direct all questions about my characters and content to @Night Trap.

Implemented:

Finished/Submitted:
WIP:
Very WIP/Back-Burner:
  • Erra Expac
  • Liamme Expac
  • Erodani Codex + Erodani Femboy NPC
  • Syri 69 Scene
  • Kaede/Saendra Threesome

At long last, the submission forums will no longer suffer.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Syri shower scene... Hnnngh~! Even stuff for long tongue users, you spoil me Hugs.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
A Syri shower scene.......praise god (which ever one you follow).

.....Wait, Brandy is not a puppy 0.0'

Are you planning anymore scenes with any other Ausar characters?

Now that you're both a purple member AND have your own work thread, you could possibly take commissions on the commission Thread. Links below.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/tits-commissions-thread.59/

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congrats Hugs! All hail the puppy overlord!

Also Syri shower scene!? Hng... Time to lace Steele in red myr venom/ellie's milk so I can keep her there forever! :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Huzzah the pupper lord has ascended to purpledom! Good luck with your current and upcoming projects.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Are you planning anymore scenes with any other Ausar characters?

There's one thing that isn't on this thread and that's the "dreams and ideas" section, needless to say there's a lot of puppers in there.

Now that you're both a purple member AND have your own work thread, you could possibly take commissions on the commission Thread. Links below.

Well, I have taken on a couple of commissions recently, nothing official, and I don't know if the commissioners would want me divulging information on the projects.

Time to lace Steele in red myr venom/ellie's milk so I can keep her there forever! :p

If only...

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I have taken on a couple of commissions recently, nothing official, and I don't know if the commissioners would want me divulging information on the projects.

What I meant is you could no advertise yourself on the commission thread. Sorry if I confused you.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Milky I'm so down for! hyper... I'm not as sure.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Was reading Frank's latest expansion on Riya, has some really cute ausar blurbs in the virgin scene. Reminded me of a old desire to see more mentions of ausar PC's tail wagging. What do you think of this Hugs? o 3o

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Was reading Frank's latest expansion on Riya, has some really cute ausar blurbs in the virgin scene. Reminded me of a old desire to see more mentions of ausar PC's tail wagging. What do you think of this Hugs? o 3o

You weirdos an your virgin blurbs. :catstare:

Honestly, virginity ain't too big a fetish of mine, so I'm not too inspired to write them, either. Plus I don't know if caring about PC-virginity-taking fits any of my characters to well.

Brandy's a New Texan (former) slut.
Erra's a puppy in the sack.
Maybe Liamme if he's doing that pitching, might decide to have some fun with his knot. (Someone mentioned virgin blurbs for Liamme before.)

I dunno. Maybe in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I think it was more about mentions of tail wagging and other cute pupper reaction.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah, but what's the fum if there's no character interaction?

happy tail wagging is the best kind of character interaction, like petting Anno. doing puppy stuff with puppies is the best thing ever.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You weirdos an your virgin blurbs. :catstare:

Honestly, virginity ain't too big a fetish of mine, so I'm not too inspired to write them, either. Plus I don't know if caring about PC-virginity-taking fits any of my characters to well.

Brandy's a New Texan (former) slut.
Erra's a puppy in the sack.
Maybe Liamme if he's doing that pitching, might decide to have some fun with his knot. (Someone mentioned virgin blurbs for Liamme before.)

I dunno. Maybe in the future.
I think it was more about mentions of tail wagging and other cute pupper reaction.
JDeko got what I was trying to mention, tail wagging and such, it was located in the virgin section was all. Just a desire I've had sinse TiTS was created, thought I'd poke our snuggle pup about it is all.
happy tail wagging is the best kind of character interaction, like petting Anno. doing puppy stuff with puppies is the best thing ever.
Best thing ever indeed.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Just a desire I've had sinse TiTS was created, thought I'd poke our snuggle pup about it is all.

Like I said, maybe when I write something new, maybe some variants in Liamme, since he's still in progress.

And to clarify, do you mean something like this?

{pcAusar/HalfVirgin: Unable to control it, your [pc.tail] starts to wag gleefully, a sheer indicator of your excitement at the thought of this trappy ausar being your first.}

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
And to clarify, do you mean something like this?
Yep, love stuff like that. I love it when race traits of both my PC, and the lover in question, get played on. Makes each encounter unique and something new like Bubble Buddy bubble size variations. A little tail wag here, ears at attention or flattening there is a big plus in my eyes.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
One writer's virginity blurbs is another writer's tail wagging blurbs.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
One writer's virginity blurbs is another writer's tail wagging blurbs.
Virgin never really clicks with me, cute to read, but I'm with Hugs on that one. And I can't help it, its awesome to see race traits get mentioned and acted on the PC or lovers.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
What ever happened to anno petplay?, Is it just taking frikken forever too get through?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
We need to play fetch with our pup sluts.

Funny you mention that, I came up with an idea where you and Erra play fetch with a knotty dildo, of course it ends with Erra on her back getting bellyrubs and a dildo in her cooch. (I intend to write this sometime.)

What ever happened to anno petplay?, Is it just taking frikken forever too get through?

It's ready to be coded, it'll get gotten to when it needs getting to.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Funny you mention that, I came up with an idea where you and Erra play fetch with a knotty dildo, of course it ends with Erra on her back getting bellyrubs and a dildo in her cooch. (I intend to write this sometime.)

i was just going to suggest sexual belly rubs