May 20, 2018
2.5 Year Necro. Don't do that.
Shit, I didn’t know hugs was still around, I thought he left in general

• Angry
Reactions: Emerald

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I didn’t know because I heard that he left the coc2 team, I only saw old posts from him

How is it necro?
Bruh he did leave the team and he hasn't been seen on here since August 19 2021, their not saying that to contradict that fact but to reinforce it. Its a necro because its been 2 and a half years since the last post on here. Why does this need to be explained to you? The post you made that necroed the thread was in reference to a post of his from god damned 2020 so I'm struggling to understand why you thought it was new? Did you actually check the date before you posted? I'm not trying to be an asshole but with the Fall of Eden stuff from before and now this I'm starting to think you have issues with reading comprehension and are somewhat obtuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissSilissa

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
If this would be a standard thread I’d agree, but it’s a creators thread, the last post can be from 2010, and it wouldn’t matter

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
If this would be a standard thread I’d agree, but it’s a creators thread, the last post can be from 2010, and it wouldn’t matter
That would only apply if the author themselves made a new post which they didn't. The last post they made was more than two years ago. Here's a tip for you, just because you hadn't looked at the thread before today doesn't mean that the posts on it are new. You basically just came onto a dead thread and weirdly used that as evidence that HugsAlright was still around even though it does nothing to suggest that that's the case. I don't know why you do things like this man. It is a necro, one of the admins even edited your post to say that it was. Take the L, move on and next time use some common sense.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, why do you think he's still around if you're replying to something that's 2.5 years out of date? clearly he's not still around or it would have been updated more recently than that

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Lol I commented on doots thread and people didn’t mind
I'm not seeing you on any of them but if you made a post after Doots did maybe that's the reason people don't mind. You know, because that particular author has actually been decently active lately and has actually been posting in threads unlike HugsAlright who hasn't posted in 2 and a half years and hasn't been seen in 1 and a half? And it wouldn't just be you posting ages after the last post for no reason? God are you actually reading anything that I've posted? Because nothing I'm saying seems to register with you. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. To reiterate, you necroed this thread for no reason, HugsAlright is not still around and you had absolutely no reason to assume he is from the evidence at hand. Please stop making silly assumptions, stop necroing threads and learn that your weird conception that 1-3 years isn't a long time isn't one shared by the rest of us. Its seriously annoying and the fact that you keep doing it makes it even more so.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissSilissa