HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This man is on a roll :eyepop: I'm being spoiled on some of my favorite characters in the game! *Furiously resisting urge to empty wallets to become a backer to experience new content* :negativeman:

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
This man is on a roll :eyepop: I'm being spoiled on some of my favorite characters in the game! *Furiously resisting urge to empty wallets to become a backer to experience new content* :negativeman:
Hugs, single handedly increasing the monetary value of the game by leaps and bounds.

Reactions: ShySquare

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Any eta on when Liams getting submitted?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Any eta on when Liams getting submitted?

Not any time soon. I'm still trying to figure out how to write pregnancy stuff, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to need variants for the PC not telling Liamme they're pregnant and ones for if they do, so that'll be time consuming by my guess. I also need to figure out how to do preggo content in general, although I'm hoping I don't need to write anything for birthing so I can skip right to happy trappy ausar holding his new kid.

Also I would like to get and exhibition scene in before submitting him, because skirt-tenting and handjobs are underrated.

Haven't been able to write as fervently this week, either. Hopefully I can fix that this week.

Reactions: valkyr42

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Not any time soon. I'm still trying to figure out how to write pregnancy stuff, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to need variants for the PC not telling Liamme they're pregnant and ones for if they do, so that'll be time consuming by my guess. I also need to figure out how to do preggo content in general, although I'm hoping I don't need to write anything for birthing so I can skip right to happy trappy ausar holding his new kid.

Also I would like to get and exhibition scene in before submitting him, because skirt-tenting and handjobs are underrated.

Haven't been able to write as fervently this week, either. Hopefully I can fix that this week.

All of my yes for the fact Liamme might have the ability to knock up Cap'n Steele. :gizz:

I mean I already loved him as a possible new playmate for my Steele, now he's even better. :D

Reactions: valkyr42

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
All of my yes for the fact Liamme might have the ability to knock up Cap'n Steele. :gizz:

I mean I already loved him as a possible new playmate for my Steele, now he's even better. :D

Thanks! Sorry you'll have to wait so long to see him in game, but in the meantime, I had a fun conversation in the public discord with some other writers for TiTS where we came up with some fun ideas that feature Liamme, and I wanna tease you guys with some of em'.

Obviously not all of these things could be written right now, but I would love to write such things, and coming up with future content is fun:

• Liamme meets Erra at the bar when Steele comes in, resulting in Liamme indulging in his pet-play fetish via threesome. Starts off with the PC eating out Erra, which turns Liamme on to the point where he tries to touch himself. Of course Steele has to chide the puppy until Erra's pussy is all wet and puffy. Once that's done the PC commands Liamme to mount Erra and it goes from there.
  • "Peak in door" scene with Tacit's lovely Beatrice where Liamme's doing her in the missionary position while his ass is being plowed by Traven.
  • Bea giving Liamme a lap pillow because she triggers his mommy/daddy issues.
  • The PC playing matchmaker and shipping Sonya x Liamme, resulting in a peak-in virginity taking scene featuring Sonya being lead by a gentle, and later a bit dommier, Liamme.
  • Liamme/Ciaran threesome after they make fuck-me-eyes at each other in the nursery, courtesy of NightTrap.
There you have it, lotsa fun ideas for the future.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh you are dangerous to hang around on fen chat xD

But well looks like your puppystud will get some more content for possible base/X-pack ^^

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
whose Ciaran? Searching resulted in zero hits.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Wait, didn't someone say Pupcest was never gonna happen or something? I could only imaging taking Anno for walkies and meeting Syri could only end horribly wrong.

Not that I don't want Pupcest. Oh god please Pupcest.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ideally, i'd like an option to butt in from having our sloots penetrated.

What? No, all the puppersluts love fucking and being fucked by everything and anything (except Syri). You don't want to take away that happiness from them, do you?

Wait, didn't someone say Pupcest was never gonna happen or something? I could only imaging taking Anno for walkies and meeting Syri could only end horribly wrong.

Whoever said that was wrong, pupcest is a planned thing, but Savin's got a backlog the size of Kiro's dick and pupcest ain't really priority as far as I know. What you probably heard was Syri getting a vag never happening.

Also, one of my original plans for Syri's pet-play bets was if the PC chooses the walkies option and has Anno on crew, there'd be chance for Anno to run across you walking her sister, and getting the puppy-treatment, resulting in a very unhappy Syri lunging at her sister, claws out before she reaches the end of her leash and falls right on her big squishy butt.

Too kinky for pre-pupcest, unfortunately.

But hey, when pupcest happens, if you take Anno for walkies and come across Syri, I don't think she'd have a problem with dropping her pants and fucking her sister right then and there, seeing as she's no stranger to exhibitionism.

Last edited:

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Haha, at least the backlog isn't the size of my character's dick!

It's five feet long and two thick. Apparently it weighs several thousand pounds, and my Nuki Nuts keeps on immobilizing me. The lack of logic is making me uncomfortable. Please help.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Pst! Hugs! Me'thinks this could be a good opportunity to get Liamme to be the first biologically male NPC in the game to give Steele their panties! :p Yes, no?

Just a hopeful idea...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
He is really the only option besides Del/Delilah though that might change if he's made fully female.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Pst! Hugs! Me'thinks this could be a good opportunity to get Liamme to be the first biologically male NPC in the game to give Steele their panties! :p Yes, no?

That was an idea, yes, but the generic panty fap/schlick scenes don't account for the possiblity of the panties' owner being a dude.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
That was an idea, yes, but the generic panty fap/schlick scenes don't account for the possiblity of the panties' owner being a dude.

Technically it would work. You can get Syri's panties and she doesn't exactly have something that can give that feminine smell.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Technically it would work. You can get Syri's panties and she doesn't exactly have something that can give that feminine smell.
It's not that. I'm pretty sure the text for the pantyfap stuff assumes it is panties from a girl of some degree by default. Because back when it was written, the ONLY characters that could give you panties was pure females, herms, and there's Syri.
Even with Syri, she uses the FUTA variant of the pantyfap scene, so there's still some assumption it's a girl there in the scenes.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
It's not that. I'm pretty sure the text for the pantyfap stuff assumes it is panties from a girl of some degree by default. Because back when it was written, the ONLY characters that could give you panties was pure females, herms, and there's Syri.
Even with Syri, she uses the FUTA variant of the pantyfap scene, so there's still some assumption it's a girl there in the scenes.

Ah Ok. Must have been reading the scene a bit wrong.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah, that does make more sense now that I think on that. I was wondering if there seemed like a stigma for panty tapping/schlickin for femboys but now I know. Thanks for clearing that up!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
at the beginning it was only futas that could give you fappin' panties

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I think Aina's were the first pair of non futa panties that became collectable in game but i might be wrong.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aina's or Briha/Lys ones was the first one(s) pure female npc panties.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I think Aina's were the first pair of non futa panties that became collectable in game but i might be wrong.
Aina's or Briha/Lys ones was the first one(s) pure female npc panties.
A certain friendly ghost just popped up and graced us with prefem panties scenes that are used for the girls you listed plus Xanthe and Embry. Now, if only there was some sort of connection there... :iiam: