HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That would fall under "you want you write it" thing flying. Well certainly Kiro may want PC panties...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well My Steele doesn't wear panties so HA!

Wait....But I want to give my panties to Syri!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I thought Kiro did steal the PC's panties, or was it her own back? Been awhile since I'd read something to that affect, maybe it was planned but never implimented. Also damn just checked and Steele can get up to 12 sets of panties currently, I guess in the distant future used underwear is just the gift of choice to signify you really love someone.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No he's right, Steele Jr. canonically does not wear panties.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Is it even possible to get Mrs Reaners panties anyway? I thought you had to give her Savicite which isn't in the game

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
That would fall under "you want you write it" thing flying.

Was just wondering aloud.

Implying the both of them don't steal a pair whenever they fuck you unconscious.

Heh. Youre probably right.

I thought Kiro did steal the PC's panties, or was it her own back? Been awhile since I'd read something to that affect, maybe it was planned but never implimented.

Oh really? Maybe I just dont remember...

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Kiro doesn't get Steele's panties, she does however get a pair from someone if you play her wingman in the bar.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Implying the both of them don't steal a pair whenever they fuck you unconscious.

Maybe you should write some morning after stuff where you can offer plain panties/thongs to certain dicked sluts, or where they simply snatch a pair when you're not looking.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Does it have to be just panties though. If Syri would like FemSteele's panties, I'm pretty sure she would gush just as hard over Steele's boxers.

Reactions: valkyr42

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Syri is a huge nerd anyway.

F

Franks

Not any time soon. I'm still trying to figure out how to write pregnancy stuff,

Which begs the question; Erra preg when, assuming you've got any interest in writing that?

And I'm going to have to figure out how to write preg content too, soonish.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Which begs the question; Erra preg when, assuming you've got any interest in writing that?

Well, I guess this is as good a place as any to explain Erra's possible crew xpac and shove all the ideas I had for it together in one spot, preggo content included.

Alright, so a long while after Erra and Steele become lovers, Erra will be carrying an EXTREMELY INCONSPICUOUS shipment towards Tavros from a rush planet to be handed off to Reaper techs there. Though on the course of her journey she will be waylaid by pirates (who might have been contracted by KihaCorp >.>) and go down somewhere over Tarkus. Both she and Dee will survive the crash, and Dee will send a distress signal to Reaper. Once Reaper finds out their EXTREMELY INCONSPICUOUS shipment has been compromised, they'll send in the goons to eliminate Erra and retrieve Dee for a memory wipe. Erra, seeing Steele as one of the couple people in her life she can trust, will send a distress signal asking for help.

Steele goes to help her, shoot up some goons, investigate that shipment filled with precursor technology, and rescue Dee in the process. Once all is said and done Erra asks Dee to set the ship's warp core to overload and they all fly out of there with Steele, leaving nothing behind for Reaper.

Of course, now Erra is out of a job, ship, and needs to lay low for a bit, and although she doesn't enjoy not being the one in control (outside the bedroom), she'll happily join Steele's crew, because she's still a bit fucked up in all her emotion bits.

During her time aboard Steele's crew their relationship will develop a bit (she'll also get a SteeleTech jumpsuit and swoon over Anno a bit because something about ausar pet-playing with other ausar just clicks with her puppy-brain), and eventually lead to some sort of missionary + belly rubs scene where Steele might say some "I love you" things. Later Erra will ask Steele if they meant those things and they can pass it off as heat-of-the-moment, and have their relationship continue as normal (although it won't be as crippling a blow as the initial relationship would be, it'll still hurt her a bit). If Steele says they meant those things, it'll make Erra so happy she'll be brought to tears, because it's been so long since someone told her they love her, and will lead to a very emotionally-vulnerable Erra.

This is where pregnancy comes in: if Steele wants, they can continue to have Erra be a pet-play loving, spunky, slightly-more happy ausar, but if they want Erra pregnancy, they'll need a broken Erra, a perma-puppying of sorts. Steele will be able to subtly start treating her like a puppy outside of sex until Erra is convinced all she wants to do is be Steele's happy, whiny, needy puppy. So after that, Erra won't really be Erra and it would be very easy to suggest that she become your little breeding-bitch, crawling around your nursery with her tummy swollen full of your pups.

Yeah, that's the general idea anyway, if any of this ever happens of course.

Oh! And if you reject Erra originally, she'll die alone and unloved, buried by the winds and swirling rust-storms of Tarkus' scrap fields. Dee will be retrieved by Reaper and receive a memory wipe, but it'd be cool to have her show up in some sort of Reaper installation later in the game: same voice and mannerisms, no memory of her captain.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Poor Erra, just doing her job and then she gets caught up in all kinds of schemes...
Luckily she and Dee can get out of it alive :)

Of course, now Erra is out of a job, ship, and needs to lay low for a bit, and although she doesn't enjoy not being the one in control (outside the bedroom), she'll happily join Steele's crew, because she's still a bit fucked up in all her emotion bits.
Heh. :p

During her time aboard Steele's crew their relationship will develop a bit (she'll also get a SteeleTech jumpsuit and swoon over Anno a bit because something about ausar pet-playing with other ausar just clicks with her puppy-brain)
Anno + Erra walkies (Both in leash) when? Where both of them will nuzzle against each other and you of course :p

During her time aboard Steele's crew their relationship will develop a bit (she'll also get a SteeleTech jumpsuit and swoon over Anno a bit because something about ausar pet-playing with other ausar just clicks with her puppy-brain), and eventually lead to some sort of missionary + belly rubs scene where Steele might say some "I love you" things. Later Erra will ask Steele if they meant those things and they can pass it off as heat-of-the-moment, and have their relationship continue as normal (although it won't be as crippling a blow as the initial relationship would be, it'll still hurt her a bit). If Steele says they meant those things, it'll make Erra so happy she'll be brought to tears, because it's been so long since someone told her they love her, and will lead to a very emotionally-vulnerable Erra.
I love the idea of Erra and Anno pet playing. Whatever form that takes.
And Erra in a Steele Tech jumpsuit...Unf!
Also, now I really want to shower her with affection, words of love and praise :oops: The poor pupper needs some sweet loving!!!

This is where pregnancy comes in: if Steele wants, they can continue to have Erra be a pet-play loving, spunky, slightly-more happy ausar, but if they want Erra pregnancy, they'll need a broken Erra, a perma-puppying of sorts. Steele will be able to subtly start treating her like a puppy outside of sex until Erra is convinced all she wants to do is be Steele's happy, whiny, needy puppy. So after that, Erra won't really be Erra and it would be very easy to suggest that she become your little breeding-bitch, crawling around your nursery with her tummy swollen full of your pups.
I can dig this. It's very light on the "mindbreak" and it's consensual after all. My main Steele is still gonna keep her as a spunky pet play lover, but one of my other runs may have a breeding puppy.

Oh! And if you reject Erra originally, she'll die alone and unloved, buried by the winds and swirling rust-storms of Tarkus' scrap fields. Dee will be retrieve by Reaper and receive a memory wipe, but it'd be cool to have her show up in some sort of Reaper installation later in the game: same voice and mannerisms, no memory of her captain.
I'm never gonna reject Erra...but still...
:negativeman:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I can really relate to Erra in being a control freak outside the bedroom. That's really where my subbiness comes from i bet, i'm so neurotic normally that i fantasize about someone just planting a deep kiss on my lips and telling me she'll take it from here.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
\During her time aboard Steele's crew their relationship will develop a bit (she'll also get a SteeleTech jumpsuit and swoon over Anno a bit because something about ausar pet-playing with other ausar just clicks with her puppy-brain), and eventually lead to some sort of missionary + belly rubs scene where Steele might say some "I love you" things. Later Erra will ask Steele if they meant those things and they can pass it off as heat-of-the-moment, and have their relationship continue as normal (although it won't be as crippling a blow as the initial relationship would be, it'll still hurt her a bit). If Steele says they meant those things, it'll make Erra so happy she'll be brought to tears, because it's been so long since someone told her they love her, and will lead to a very emotionally-vulnerable Erra.

This is where pregnancy comes in: if Steele wants, they can continue to have Erra be a pet-play loving, spunky, slightly-more happy ausar, but if they want Erra pregnancy, they'll need a broken Erra, a perma-puppying of sorts. Steele will be able to subtly start treating her like a puppy outside of sex until Erra is convinced all she wants to do is be Steele's happy, whiny, needy puppy. So after that, Erra won't really be Erra and it would be very easy to suggest that she become your little breeding-bitch, crawling around your nursery with her tummy swollen full of your pups.\
Are the events to break her repeatable? Or a random pop up, one time event? My votes for repeatable so I can visit and enjoy both branching effects. :p

F

Franks

I also want to ask, why the need for breaking her? Does Erra normally not want to have kids?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Are the events to break her repeatable? Or a random pop up, one time event? My votes for repeatable so I can visit and enjoy both branching effects. :p

I was thinking one-time scenes, where you have a choice of either treating her like a puppy or not, but there could probably be repeatable scenes to get that pup-o-meter up.

I also want to ask, why the need for breaking her? Does Erra normally not want to have kids?

No kids for her, mainly out of a need to be in control of her life and having no desire to be weighed down by one. Just look at Kaede, constantly tethered to her spawn and its mother.

She's smart enough to use contraceptives, unlike some other ausar.

F

Franks

No kids for her, mainly out of a need to be in control of her life and having no desire to be weighed down by one. Just look at Kaede, constantly tethered to her spawn and its mother.

Eh, can't say I agree there. Kids aren't a burden unless you're incapable of caring for them, in which case you shouldn't be having them. Anyway, I'm not here to tell you how to write your character, so don't take that the wrong way.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Well, I guess this is as good a place as any to explain Erra's possible crew xpac and shove all the ideas I had for it together in one spot, preggo content included.

Alright, so a long while after Erra and Steele become lovers, Erra will be carrying an EXTREMELY INCONSPICUOUS shipment towards Tavros from a rush planet to be handed off to Reaper techs there. Though on the course of her journey she will be waylaid by pirates (who might have been contracted by KihaCorp >.>) and go down somewhere over Tarkus. Both she and Dee will survive the crash, and Dee will send a distress signal to Reaper. Once Reaper finds out their EXTREMELY INCONSPICUOUS shipment has been compromised, they'll send in the goons to eliminate Erra and retrieve Dee for a memory wipe. Erra, seeing Steele as one of the couple people in her life she can trust, will send a distress signal asking for help.

Steele goes to help her, shoot up some goons, investigate that shipment filled with precursor technology, and rescue Dee in the process. Once all is said and done Erra asks Dee to set the ship's warp core to overload and they all fly out of there with Steele, leaving nothing behind for Reaper.

Oh! And if you reject Erra originally, she'll die alone and unloved, buried by the winds and swirling rust-storms of Tarkus' scrap fields. Dee will be retrieved by Reaper and receive a memory wipe, but it'd be cool to have her show up in some sort of Reaper installation later in the game: same voice and mannerisms, no memory of her captain.

Holy fucking shit, that last part... it makes me sad even knowing that's a path. I did not sign up for this feels trip. Where is this bus going? I'm on the wrong bus.

Reactions: GTK/HLK and Brock

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well goddamn, Erra has an ending as bad as Saendra if you fail to help her. (Kiro also sorta counts since if you fail to help her she'd likely die immobilized by her balls)

Also I'm heavily conflicted in whether I'd want to keep Erra herself or my puppy breeding factory, tough choice that.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well goddamn, Erra has an ending as bad as Saendra if you fail to help her. (Kiro also sorta counts since if you fail to help her she'd likely die immobilized by her balls)

Also I'm heavily conflicted in whether I'd want to keep Erra herself or my puppy breeding factory, tough choice that.
I'm gonna be keeping Erra as she is, I could use a skilled combat pilot while I handle whatever has breached my ship.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Brock

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania

Damn, this side story is going quickly dark. Hopefully Steele will be able to provide comfort to this wingless ausar untill she recovers. Thankfully with more ships coming up, if Erra sticks around with Steele she won't be bored atleast while manning the stations.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
Question:
Is there any possibility for a Erra Preg content without Mind Break?
Because i've never been a fan of mind breaking my favorite characters.

Reactions: Brock

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Question:
Is there any possibility for a Erra Preg content without Mind Break?
Because i've never been a fan of mind breaking my favorite characters.

Probably not, unless there's some other way for Steele to convince Erra to give up her career as a captain and give her the sudden and very new responsibility of having something that relies on her, seeing as the only person that relies on Erra is Erra.

Erra wouldn't be a fan of leaving her kid alone in Steele's nursery, either, given her own childhood experiences with parents that were almost never around.

Though I'm glad to see enough people like Erra to the point of not being willing to mind-break her.

Last edited:

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Now you have to make a character that everyone hates to balance it out.

:^]

This is to balance out Riya. Didn't you know? Please don't kill me.
Anyways, will we be able to hop Erra up on drugs like Gush and Dumbfuck and similar mods if she's broken? Because I'd love having an airheaded milk sow along for the ride~!