HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Arguably, all fetishes are mental outliers.

Only normies are vanilla, everyone else has at least one.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That sounds less like enabling her and more like making her dreams come true

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

It's not really a matter of getting Erra pregnant so much as it is Erra's not wanting to have kids, not to mention contraceptives.

I wouldn't say she's mentally ill even, just really desperate for attention. Again though, she's your character, so if you say she's mentally ill, she is.
The way Hugs described her mental "unwellness" she is more likely just lacking the amount of interaction and caring that she needs, and that has adverse effects on her mental state, instead of Erra having contracted any mental disease. For comparison, it would be more like being physically out of shape than having pneumonia.

What lancer said, mental illness isn't necessarily psychosis or some sort of prion, it can be something as simple as emotional deprivation.

Trust me when I say building up a hard shell around yourself and repressing your feelings in favor of trying to prove a point is very unhealthy. It impairs your ability to make choices, causes physical and mental stress, and overall is not a fun thing to go through.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It's not really a matter of getting Erra pregnant so much as it is Erra's not wanting to have kids, not to mention contraceptives.

What lancer said, mental illness isn't necessarily psychosis or some sort of prion, it can be something as simple as emotional deprivation.

Trust me when I say building up a hard shell around yourself and repressing your feelings in favor of trying to prove a point is very unhealthy. It impairs your ability to make choices, causes physical and mental stress, and overall is not a fun thing to go through.
I just want to lovingly hug Erra and keep holding her tight in her downtime...

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015

Aaahhhh
ok

So now I want to Fix Erra when you do that
Even if that blocks preg content ingame, it would make me happy

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ok, I have an almost overwhelming urge to continue arguing for why the 100% emotionally opened/unraveled- or if you will 'enabled' - Erra shouldn't necessarily be such a complete and, more importantly, irreversible change...

However, I know that before doing so, I need to ask: are you happy with the routes you picked and sure that those are the things you want to write for your pupper? If so, I'd need to shut up and move on.

This is the essential part, after all, and I'm pretty sure it'd be covered regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brock and Franks

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ok, I have an almost overwhelming urge to continue arguing for why the 100% emotionally opened/unraveled- or if you will 'enabled' - Erra shouldn't necessarily be such a complete and, more importantly, irreversible change...

However, I know that before doing so, I need to ask: are you happy with the routes you picked and sure that those are the things you want to write for your pupper? If so, I'd need to shut up and move on.

Yes, I'm sure. I enjoy the idea behind both of the paths very much.

Rest assured that if the PC goes the non-puppifying path, it will result in a more stable Erra who's well rooted in her non-puppy side. She'll still love pet-play and happily accept all the love and affection Steele has to offer, but her perma-puppy path will be locked off after realizing how happy her relationship with Steele makes her. Maybe the two of them will have pups later down the line, but definitely not soon with Erra still ambitious about continuing her career as a pilot.

Perma-puppied Erra will remain that way for a while, finding her happiness in a very different way than her non-puppifying path. As mentioned earlier, she'd give up her drive and ambition to become Steele's needy puppy, and would be an excellent candidate for being a breeding bitch, which she would be if Steele chooses to make her so. How long does this last exactly? I dunno.

Again, I like both of these ideas. Non-puppied Erra will have plenty of:
(which are things I enjoy very much) while keeping Erra her usual spunky self, resulting in a much happier and "stable" pupper, and I find perma-puppied Erra pretty damn hot, and I believe that it's the only way we'll see Erra pups pre-epilogue.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I like the way you think Hugs.
One path fuels my vanilla boner love for romance and intimate affection and the other is incredibly hot, fulfilling several of my fetishes like; subs, petplay and breeding.

I think this is gonna be a great expansion and I'm very much looking forward to it :D
Best of luck Hugs :)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Well, all I can say is, I'm looking forward to see how will Erra's story progress, both her "good end" and her "bad end" paths. Good luck.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I finished up a teeny-tiny expansion for one of the living kegs I wrote, who I've named Sally.

It's under the "finished" list in the main post, and I didn't feel it was worth making a new thread so I'm just gonna shove it here for now.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I finished up a teeny-tiny expansion for one of the living kegs I wrote, who I've named Sally.

It's under the "finished" list in the main post, and I didn't feel it was worth making a new thread so I'm just gonna shove it here for now.
Caught a few things of concern as I browsed the doc. I'm surprised she has similar beer to Ellie, isn't that a race trait to the bug ponies? Either way, milfy cowgirl cuddles sound awesome so she has me eagerly awaiting her. I'll just have to snuggle with Reaha more as a result til then.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Read the Sally stuff more thoroughly know after I got a good night´s sleep. Suggested some more edits.
It´s good and I love her motherly vibe. It´s very soothing.
(I only wish I could make her climax too :oops:)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Reactions: Lord Lodestar

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Her rum lactation is a mod given to her by the brewery she works for, while her pheromones were a result of the Treatment.
Yeah, I mean the aphrodisiacs, or is that not part of her lactation? Lethians have aphrodisiac laced alcohol for breast milk, and the "suckle fuck/finger" made me go "wait, what? Is there a mod for that type of lactation, or something?".

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Hey Hugs, I noticed something last night as I played through Erra`s content. After you`ve given her the personal collar, she starts wearing it in her bar scenes.(I especially like how it`s meantioned in the appearance) However in all of her sex scenes, it still mentions how the Pc attaches the collar onto her neck. Not really a bug, but it kind of breaks the continuity of the scene. Besides that minor thing, I loved the expansion to Erra`s content and can`t wait to see what you come up with next.
Puppysluts are awesome.:D

Reactions: Brock

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
However in all of her sex scenes, it still mentions how the Pc attaches the collar onto her neck. Not really a bug, but it kind of breaks the continuity of the scene.

That's because I wasn't gonna go back and change all her scenes to mention it. So, handwaving. If you want, you can imagine she takes that very special collar off during sex scenes, or something.

I'm glad you enjoyed Erra's expansion, though!

Reactions: Brock

Brock

That's because I wasn't gonna go back and change all her scenes to mention it. So, handwaving. If you want, you can imagine she takes that very special collar off during sex scenes, or something.

I'm glad you enjoyed Erra's expansion, though!
Yeah, she doesn't know if you're going to take her for a walkies or not. She doesn't want to get her special collar dirty.

Brock

So, I know Hana is one of Magic Ted's NPCs, but this is a thread for Puppers right? Would it be appropriate to ask here if anoyone knows of if she has any updates planned? Or should I post that in the Uveto general thread?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So, I know Hana is one of Magic Ted's NPCs, but this is a thread for Puppers right? Would it be appropriate to ask here if anoyone knows of if she has any updates planned? Or should I post that in the Uveto general thread?

Well, this is my content thread, I'd post it in the Uveto thread.

Salamander

Feb 21, 2017
Alright, so a long while after Erra and Steele become lovers, Erra will be carrying an EXTREMELY INCONSPICUOUS shipment towards Tavros from a rush planet to be handed off to Reaper techs there. Though on the course of her journey she will be waylaid by pirates (who might have been contracted by KihaCorp >.>) and go down somewhere over Tarkus. Both she and Dee will survive the crash, and Dee will send a distress signal to Reaper. Once Reaper finds out their EXTREMELY INCONSPICUOUS shipment has been compromised, they'll send in the goons to eliminate Erra and retrieve Dee for a memory wipe. Erra, seeing Steele as one of the couple people in her life she can trust, will send a distress signal asking for help.

Steele goes to help her, shoot up some goons, investigate that shipment filled with precursor technology, and rescue Dee in the process. Once all is said and done Erra asks Dee to set the ship's warp core to overload and they all fly out of there with Steele, leaving nothing behind for Reaper.

This bit of Erra's possible crew expansion makes me laugh some.
I like the potential reference in here, Hugs. *cackles*
Please don't hit my nose with a rolled up newspaper

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What's a Damselfly?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
What's a Damselfly?

Like dragonflies but they got grabby, bendy tails that they have sex with.

The race I'm making have long, flexible bug abdomens, which aren't sexual organs but are erogenous zones. Their males are also very trappy and they like to hold people during sex, so I'm calling them "cuddle bugs".

Now that I think about it, what if their was a race that had sex entirely through tails? Nothing between their legs, just tails.

Reactions: valkyr42

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Now that I think about it, what if their was a race that had sex entirely through tails? Nothing between their legs, just tails.
Interesting, might make getting gentails worth it