HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Does that mean it's gay if it is a dog-girl, but not gay if it is a cat-girl?
No absolutely not. Everything you've said is completely false.

Everyone in this thread, including me, is a huge faggot.

Reactions: valkyr42

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You guys are worse than 4channers. They consider futa gay and trap straight.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nah noob only you're huge faggot not rest of us that are tiny ones lol.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, while we're still fixated on the subject of Syri's cock, here's that hardlight frot n' fuck victory scene I was writing and finally finished today:

Syri HL Frot&Fuck

Pretty self explanatory, throw her on a table and frot with her for a bit with your hardlight strap-on before you stick it in her.

I haven't written for quite a bit and am trying to get back on the smut train with this little project.

NEXT STOP: I HAVE NO IDEA!

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Meh I don't wanna argue about the Dornas I've said before and will again, They're both awesome. Leaps and bounds above many of the women I've had the dubious pleasure of being around in real life (even without talking about the sex). To be honest NEITHER one of them is my favorite woman in TITS, but in a discussion of which Dorna is better I'm always gonna land on (in) Anno. I really love The Queen Taivra so it isn't really about some repulsion to aggression or domme. It's not because Anno's kinda subby either because I really REALLY don't like Delilah, who's very subby. Meh, it is what it is.

If you have to ask if it's gay, you're doing it wrong. Because the best sex is clearly when you are ABSOLUTELY positive someone is getting raped, but you're not really sure which participant it is.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
a regular frotting scene for cocked Steeles would be pretty sweet

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Well, if you really have no idea, one of the other creators has a character with a dom scene where the PC gets their limbs replaced with mechanical dog limbs. I mean, if we're gonna have Erra as a pet, we might as well go all the way, right?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin: Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Valden's dick cause health problems for Syri? I always thought the whole teleporter backstory was super convoluted. Like her ovaries, uterus, and vagina were teleported for Valden's dick, balls, and prostate and it just worked fine with no one dying, lol. Anyway can we get her her "own" dick for SyriQuest? Otherwise your balls might touch Valden's and that's gay, bro.

You're already gay, bro

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, if you really have no idea, one of the other creators has a character with a dom scene where the PC gets their limbs replaced with mechanical dog limbs. I mean, if we're gonna have Erra as a pet, we might as well go all the way, right?
Gedan's taur character Jerynn does that to the PC if you agree to be her permanent pet and thus get bad-ended. But she is really extreme when it comes to that fetish, hence why that's a bad end in the first place.

Hugs however really hates bitchsuits and the mecha dog limbs and prefers just the collar and leash/light petplay if I can remember from his reactions on Discord (Which were rather negative all the way to using the nausea emote to anything more extreme than that). I highly doubt he would ever go that route with his characters ever because of that. And I don't blame him, mecha limbs is REALLY extreme for petplay. ECH! >.<

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You're already gay, bro.
Don't you have some scenes to write? Specifically scenes where you get femdommed by futagirls with huge throbbing cocks and ball musk?

Hugs however really hates bitchsuits.
Hugs is vanilla. Certain types of bitchsuits are awwright.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
a regular frotting scene for cocked Steeles would be pretty sweet

Then you go through that doc and replace all the mentions of holo-cock with normal cock. >:V

Gedan's taur character Jerynn does that to the PC if you agree to be her permanent pet and thus get bad-ended. But she is really extreme when it comes to that fetish, hence why that's a bad end in the first place.

Hugs however really hates bitchsuits and the mecha dog limbs and prefers just the collar and leash/light petplay if I can remember from his reactions on Discord (Which were rather negative all the way to using the nausea emote to anything more extreme than that). I highly doubt he would ever go that route with his characters ever because of that. And I don't blame him, mecha limbs is REALLY extreme for petplay. ECH! >.<

What Emerald said, bitchsuits are a hard no from me, and replacing limbs with dog limbs? Not to be a dick, but a billion times no. It makes my stomach turn and removes one of my biggest fetishes: legs, plus it's just really up there on the fucked-upedness meter for me.

I enjoy lighter petplay, leashes and collars with all the love and petting I can shove in there. The abusive/degrading stuff like Jerynn's pet-play just kills my boner.

Maybe something for Tarkus. I don't think you've done anything exclusively for that planet yet.
The Shekka, Nessa cumflation contest?

Inessa pet play, walkies included?
Inessa Erra 3some?

As for Tarkus content, I was planning on writing that cumflation contest, but I still need Fen's permission.

And I almost forgot about the Erra x Inessa pet play threesome. It was a great idea, shade, especially the part where you command Inessa to kiss Erra or something like that.

@HugsAlright Both PC and puppy npc use hardlight to frot then... stick in each other them :p

Huh, that could be fun, for whichever dickless pup gets that scene.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would said ummm...Anno I think for that dickless puppy to have mutual hardlight frotting.

Reactions: valkyr42

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What Emerald said, bitchsuits are a hard no from me, and replacing limbs with dog limbs? Not to be a dick, but a billion times no. It makes my stomach turn and removes one of my biggest fetishes: legs, plus it's just really up there on the fucked-upedness meter for me.
Dem+legs+_d4f6ae4ee0272631c17f8616f28fdb6a.png

I enjoy lighter petplay, leashes and collars with all the love and petting I can shove in there.
Which is one of the reasons why I love your stuff :D
Cute and loving stuff is my jam.
And pet play has increasingly become a bigger fetish all of a sudden :p

As for Tarkus content, I was planning on writing that cumflation contest, but I still need Fen's permission.

And I almost forgot about the Erra x Inessa pet play threesome. It was a great idea, shade, especially the part where you command Inessa to kiss Erra or something like that.
More threesomes are always welcome.
And commands like that is a lot of fun. Enjoyable, lovely and not degrading at all.
I love orders like that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, I give him a 9/10.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't like rice, it doesn't really taste like anything. I'd probably give him an 8.5/10 in that case for making me waste money and stomach space.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hugs writes VERY good smut! I will NEVER say otherwise. Nor will anyone else who's actually written something for the game, maybe any smut ever. That being said, I like a little bit of a harder edge to my petplay SOMETIMES, as in the spice that makes the meal better overall but NOT to replace it.