HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
What if I told you, that there were a lot of examples of Sci Fi paying only lip service to actual science since the very beginning?
I'd tell you that it's an inherent part of the second part of the format's/genre's name. You can't have fiction without something being imaginary. There's also the tenuous nature of science itself. I don't want to fall into a space of doing what many people seem to think is lecturing or defensiveness. So I'll simply say that all of science is based on IF and maybe and confirmed by, "Well, we can't say it doesn't work that way." This in no way diminishes it's value to me, but a lot of other people seem to take it as a personal attack. Yes there are a LOT of other things that need to be brought up in any conversation of such, but I'm trying NOT to dive to deep intentionally.

with thanks @Darkpheonix
Thanks for the clarification.

@Ormael I doubt it's that complicated, just a matter of timing of posts and the pronoun game colliding.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'd tell you that it's an inherent part of the second part of the format's/genre's name. You can't have fiction without something being imaginary. There's also the tenuous nature of science itself. I don't want to fall into a space of doing what many people seem to think is lecturing or defensiveness. So I'll simply say that all of science is based on IF and maybe and confirmed by, "Well, we can't say it doesn't work that way." This in no way diminishes it's value to me, but a lot of other people seem to take it as a personal attack. Yes there are a LOT of other things that need to be brought up in any conversation of such, but I'm trying NOT to dive to deep intentionally.
You are digerssing and are missing the point here. But just because "science" is in the name of the genre doesn't mean it has the same meaning as it does by itself.

Anyways, my point being, your claim that there is now-a-days more "soft" SciFi and less "hard" SciFi than back in the day absurd. Since there are plenty of classic SciFi works that used the theme/setting without making sure things are scientifically accurate. The terms "technobabble" and "space magic" aren't newly coined for recent works.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@HugsAlright

Hiya Hugs, loved the implementation on the recent public patch. The scene contents with Brandy, Sally, the Keg Girls, the Bronco and especially Belle and Accupitch (my favorite out of the current release, hopes someone will draw busts for Belle and Saec soon! They take the cake for the most tantalizing and most arousing of the batch release) are a blast to enjoy.

Anyway I wanted to ask, are there any plans of expanding or developing some of the characters (not including those are planned but not yet implemented of course). Brandy for instance is quite charming, especially since she seems to be into having a Tauric partner instead of a normal one as it was pretty cute that she's saving herself her when Steele have sex with her. Speaking of Brandy how about Sally and the other girls?

I also enjoyed talking with James as I love androids by their very themes of artifical intelligence that have a 'soul'. Will we ever meet his boss/friend for a chat and a romp?

Reactions: NotYouNorI

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for the compliments.

Anyway I wanted to ask, are there any plans of expanding or developing some of the characters (not including those are planned but not yet implemented of course).

Yes:
  • Erra has a big crew member expansion planned that is started but still very WiP.
  • Liamme has a pregnancy expansion involving him knocking you up that is sort of kind of halfway there.
  • Brandy has a small expansion planned involving an affection meter and maybe Sally.
  • Belle and Saec and Accu-Pitch have an expansion in the works, which is my current project, very big with a lot of stuff.
Also:
  • I didn't write most of the Bronco, just any girl that lactates alcohol.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@HugsAlright Then you can safely say that I am eager for the expansion that you'll be submitting. Take care of yourself of course, the others and I are most certainly patient for when you submit them, and then eventually when they are implemented!

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Ohmygodohmygodyoudidit!

You did the tailcock masturbation scene in all the glory I had wished. It was missing so badly.

THANK YOU!
I know I am late, but I don't care. The scene is exquisite. Good day sir! (or madam, or puppy slut)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Oh, yeah: Anno/Kaede titty dream is in game now.

The thought occurred to me to make a version of the dream for full female PCs that'll probably involve a lot of suckling and boob-smothering, maybe get a Kaede dick/tongue involved. So that might be a thing I write eventually.

Also, unfortunately, Chrissy won't be getting in-game until SyriQuest.

Reactions: alkeiser

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Oh, yeah: Anno/Kaede titty dream is in game now.

The thought occurred to me to make a version of the dream for full female PCs that'll probably involve a lot of suckling and boob-smothering, maybe get a Kaede dick/tongue involved. So that might be a thing I write eventually.

Also, unfortunately, Chrissy won't be getting in-game until SyriQuest.
Chrissy?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Venus_Erra.png

By Venus

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Somehow I finds the one made by Venus more cuter than the other three.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yes, please. Thank you.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Somehow I finds the one made by Venus more cuter than the other three.
I love them all really, just different styles, but both are so cute... hell, this is actually inspiring me to sign Lilirulu the heck up for a commish myself if I can get one! I was thinking about it when I saw @Lord Lodestar's Ashe pic, and this Erra bust pretty much sealed the deal for me. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah both are good styles but still Venus one style more pleasing to me. Personal preferences or was it more attention to details (but that I know personaly take hella more time to finish each art).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Steele does have quarters on the Nursery deck that dear old dad bought because he knew you'd be a slut.

With a father like Vic, it'd be a little weird if you didn't end up one. Especially considering that in the free-love future of TiTs, just sleeping with a half-dozen people doesn't make you much of a slut.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
With a father like Vic, it'd be a little weird if you didn't end up one. Especially considering that in the free-love future of TiTs, just sleeping with a half-dozen people doesn't make you much of a slut.
Yeah. Though if it does end up being the nursery apartment that ends up being the banging site for this hypothetical threesome, I kinda feel like we're owed the reactions of both partners about Steele owning an entire deck for the sake of their offspring and/or reactions to what offspring they got.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah. Though if it does end up being the nursery apartment that ends up being the banging site for this hypothetical threesome, I kinda feel like we're owed the reactions of both partners about Steele owning an entire deck for the sake of their offspring and/or reactions to what offspring they got.
Lord knows how they'll react to the Water Princesses.