HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh I thought you will also include (...plus your cousin) in that post of yours Cpt.

Also it's all about choices and some of them that are mutual exclusive. We can't eat all those cakes that we still hold in hands. And he probably will amke it worth to be forced to pick between one of them. (aside those poor souls that likes both fetishes that Shade and Astra represent)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin giveth, and Savin taketh away.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
C'mon Hugs, you know you like it.
8pmdr9r.png

how could anyone dislike something involving Cheshire's art?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
JDeko I needed you on discord to back me up about traps liking females.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not think her hair clor is so much off. Unless we would got to be so picky over not correct shade of color of Shade hair ^^

And some preffer more Shou arts so yeah there can be somone who dislike Cheshire ones.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It was. Only the most refined taste of humor from the 'stache.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
By cycle it was about shade of Shade or Shade's shade?

That more looked like Shadeception :allears:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
By cycle it was about shade of Shade or Shade's shade?

That more looked like Shadeception :allears:
Nah there'd have to be at least three iterations. So if we were talking about Shade's shade when she's standing in the shade on a shady day. THEN we can start talking about Shadeception :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm you say to go deeper into s(S)hade? Like talking about Shade's hari shade whule she stand in shade of glacial on Uveto that is acutaly VR simulation she's so it's merely shadow of true reality and equipment to that stend in real word Uveto glacial shade?

I think we need move back to Erraception then...too shad(e)y situation here ;)

Hugs you (not) plan one of your future works include inception reference?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It was alright.

But Belle has HYPNO content and DREAMS so that's close enough.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright But it had not so terribl(u)e special effects. So which one(s) movie(s) references you may put in future in your writing? (come on and not say you not like ANY movie of the world to not want add some even loose reference to it :rolleyes:)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Probably not any, I wouldn't be good at putting references in not ham-fistedly, and they'd probably be lame.

Erra's full name is a reference to something.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright You can always ask this wonderf.... this community for ideas for references to be used. I'm sure there will be at least 1-2 people ready to think about some clever hidden references.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
All of Hug's characters are a reference to his life. His entire portfolio is an allegory for a young boy who was never allowed any pets.

Poor Hugs. Who hurt you?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Referencing to own life is not always good. Better make reference to some well know thing like movie. At least critique of work will not be so personal then.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hmm you say to go deeper into s(S)hade? Like talking about Shade's hari shade whule she stand in shade of glacial on Uveto that is acutaly VR simulation she's so it's merely shadow of true reality and equipment to that stend in real word Uveto glacial shade?

I think we need move back to Erraception then...too shad(e)y situation here ;)

Hugs you (not) plan one of your future works include inception reference?
Yes, something like that :D
Nope, that movie sucks, dude.
To each their own. It was an alright attempt at trying to actually be some real sci fi though. Which is a BIG step above most of the drivel that's been thrown out lately. It seems like they don't want the science in sci fi anymore.

I will always be willing to defend that stance
Which stance? Your pronoun is not clearly referencing what you intended to impart, as I see it.

Reactions: Ormael

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
To each their own. It was an alright attempt at trying to actually be some real sci fi though. Which is a BIG step above most of the drivel that's been thrown out lately. It seems like they don't want the science in sci fi anymore.
What if I told you, that there were a lot of examples of Sci Fi paying only lip service to actual science since the very beginning?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw no one reads the forum, Discord chat, or the actual game

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That why you need sometimes use bold letter to get your point stated more clearly. I'm fairy certain it's not the other reason of been due to perosn that wrote post that others may not get what that person meant.