HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We got so little preg content compared to whole game so every possible option is hight sough even if gated behind some not so easy choices. Hugs is not at fault here. He made good work on fleshing out Erra reasons to be breed hungry Puppy or just cute petable puppy gal.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, she doesn't need to be mind broken, that term also sounds really creepy.

Reactions: Night Trap

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, which is why I'm just saying, it's weird that Hugs of all people uses that term.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As said above. There could been possible ways t make her like you sai Hugs and yet not connected to mindbroken state. SOmething like ala middle ground that she is damn breed crazy but not uterly mindbroken.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
As said above. There could been possible ways t make her like you sai Hugs and yet not connected to mindbroken state. SOmething like ala middle ground that she is damn breed crazy but not uterly mindbroken.
Yeah, like maybe something when she goes into heat, or whatever.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But sort of more intense heat that would last for half a year or not end before she get few puppies (as now heat would end when she get pregnant). That may be some thoughts for Hugs to use in project someday in future if he decide, that he wanna try make this middle ground path.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Mindbreaking is kind of like futa. Some people think it's one thing while other people think it's something else. When I think of a mindbroken person, I think of someone that's been (mosy likely) forced to give up all of their dreams, desires and ambitions and made to do/want what they're "programmed" to/serve whoever they're "programmed" to/etc.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You misunderstand how Hugs is "breaking" Erra. The PC will slowly and gently push Erra into giving up everything that is stopping her from getting what she really craves, which is a stable family of her own, and making it so pleasurable that she never wants it to stop. So unless he's changed that plan since he posted about it a couple of weeks ago (which is possible) mindbreaking isn't an accurate description, as it normally refers to content in which absolutely everything that defined that person is wiped out, effectively death, or "broken" in a battle between two wills, so that they are no longer the dominant force in their own mind. Both are more extreme than what Hugs is writing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That would be some sort of forcing change on other person. And yes it's not typical out of book case of mindbreaking. More like...convincing other person to act on it inhibited before impulses by been person that accepting this impulses. As PC do approve her want been pregohile puppy gal.

Earlier by calling at once or twice as mindbroken path people here started to call it that thou as you points ou it's not exaclty matching this definition.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
mindbreaking isn't an accurate description
So we need a new term to describe it, then. Alright people, let's brainstorm! I personally think "training" would be a little better. Sure, it's a bit inaccurate, but is has a much less grim connotation. ( I'm also not sure if connotation is the right word in this scenario, but fuck it, you know what I mean!)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
so not to rush you or anything but is there an eta on breed humgry erra or is it still to early in development?

It's not being worked on at the moment. I've got a commission I'm working on and Brandy's expac is desperately needed, seeing as I can leave Erra in a comfortable space right now and call her "finished" without the crew member expac.

Fulfilled.

I guess that works, what @Lancer said is basically correct. It's more of an enabling of Erra's more submissive, needy side so she can let go of all her problems and blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, everyone's just worrying because all we have is speculation over what few words you've shared.

I'm sure it'll die down once you actually start and submit a doc.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Erra the Puppyslut: Erra Leashed
By day a transportation pilot, but by night a breed-hungry, subservient pet.

Reactions: alkeiser

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So we need a new term to describe it, then. Alright people, let's brainstorm! I personally think "training" would be a little better. Sure, it's a bit inaccurate, but is has a much less grim connotation. ( I'm also not sure if connotation is the right word in this scenario, but fuck it, you know what I mean!)

Hugs already explained this and gave a better term for it a couple pages back if you bothered to read. It's not so much mindbreak, 'Enabling' is a better term for permapuppy Erra.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but Erra Enabled isn't catchy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It isn't catchy but at least more clear explain what happening to Erra. You can seen what calling it mindbreaking lead too before, right? So in game it could be called some other way but in discussion like this we should use terms that clearly state change to her without using fancy looking words.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
But sort of more intense heat that would last for half a year or not end before she get few puppies (as now heat would end when she get pregnant). That may be some thoughts for Hugs to use in project someday in future if he decide, that he wanna try make this middle ground path.
Well if there's any of the puppy in a puppy-slut then they're probably prone to multiple live births. Therefore, one heat should be ample to get "a few puppies"!

That would be some sort of forcing change on other person. And yes it's not typical out of book case of mindbreaking. More like...convincing other person to act on it inhibited before impulses by been person that accepting this impulses. As PC do approve her want been pregohile puppy gal.

Earlier by calling at once or twice as mindbroken path people here started to call it that thou as you points ou it's not exaclty matching this definition.
It's not about forcing, it's about cajoling the already extant into the foreground and increasing it's influence and potency in the psyche.

@XBoxMaster131 It's not really training either because training is teaching something new to someone that doesn't know it. This is empowering something that's already there to the point of defining the things that most people take for granted as important as unnecessary.

Erra Releashed
That . . . is . . . fucking . . . awesome!

In the end enabling seems even off the mark because it's controlled and directed by Steele. I would say that the most appropriate term is somewhere between unleashed, released, and awakened. Though I really have to put a lot of love into the releashed pun.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not about forcing, it's about cajoling the already extant into the foreground and increasing it's influence and potency in the psyche.

A not so very harmfull (unless some of us would making her breed-hungry Ausar as harmfull) classical conditioning. And Ivan Pavlov made his thory checked with help of dogs...