HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Lord knows how they'll react to the Water Princesses.
At least they can talk. The tentacle beasties and the plant girls seem like they'd draw much more attention.

Kids aside, I can also see running into Bridget being super amusing.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
still needs to be a gathering of all the puppers in a large cardboard box themed room

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
At least they can talk. The tentacle beasties and the plant girls seem like they'd draw much more attention.

Kids aside, I can also see running into Bridget being super amusing.
I may have misunderstood your comment, but it seems like you're saying the plant girls can't talk, and will draw more attention because of it. I don't know about you, but I think the giant crab driders who can talk would draw more of my attention than any supposed non-sentient.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
but cant the plant girls talk as well?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
They can, but considering all their grasp on dialect is spent on seducing, it might be a little weird if they instinctually start asking mommy dearest to feed them.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Can't wait for Syri- quest to be put in and hopefully a threesome with syri and Anno as well

Hope you know that Syri isn't my character.

Puppy pile
Anno, Syri, Kaede, Saendra, Erra

What about Liamme? He'd love to be in a pile of sexy ladies and would be quite sad if his baby-momma didn't invite him to the pile.

Any chances of both Erra and Liamme coming to hang out in Steele's flat?

Erra maybe, it'd probably be a good place for her to lie low when she's not on the ship. Liamme has his own place, but will definitely end up in the nursery from time to time if he impregnates Steele.

I kinda feel like we're owed the reactions of both partners about Steele owning an entire deck for the sake of their offspring and/or reactions to what offspring they got.

Liamme will definitely have a "Th-they're all yours?" moment when he's first shown the nursery.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah then it'd be too hard to write, obvi.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Liamme will definitely have a "Th-they're all yours?" moment when he's first shown the nursery.

Snarky Steele: "Nah, they're on loan! :p"

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A pupies in cardboard room at Tavros Nursery? Where I do sign up to make it happen?
:catte:

Reactions: alkeiser

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A pupies in cardboard room at Tavros Nursery? Where I do sign up to make it happen?
:catte:

i'm willing to throw in money to pay Hugs to write this once there is an Ausar who can have puppies

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, you can have Liamme's puppers. And Erra can have yours one day.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
as if steeles hyper-virility wouldn't do it first. besides he's a buttslut, just have Syri keep him "occupied"

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
as if steeles hyper-virility wouldn't do it first.

Liamme's "get girls vaginally pregnant from anal" levels of virile.

You can't do this Hugs, Liamme's ultra-virility would knock up all the sexy ladies in the pile. It's too risky.

But imagine all the pups lined up on a bed making sexy poses (Anno teasing Kaede, Erra doing puppy arms with her tongue out) with Liamme on his tummy in the middle, well spanked butt well within view and looking over his shoulder.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
as if steeles hyper-virility wouldn't do it first. besides he's a buttslut, just have Syri keep him "occupied"
Liamme is a lot more virile than Steele, just ask Hugs. All you're doing by having Syri stuff his butt is ensuring that he jizzes out that uber-sperm that much faster and in that much greater an amount. Better make sure none of it lands on the floor, or your ship might get pregnant too. 8 months from now you're just gonna find two half-ausar newborns when you open a compartment somewhere on the ship and they'll both have Liamme's features.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
But imagine all the pups lined up on a bed making sexy poses (Anno teasing Kaede, Erra doing puppy arms with her tongue out) with Liamme on his tummy in the middle, well spanked butt well within view and looking over his shoulder.

sometimes i just realize how different things are for bisexual people

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'll be in my bunk.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
sometimes i just realize how different things are for bisexual people

We get the best of both worlds, and everything in between too! ;):)

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Better make sure none of it lands on the floor, or your ship might get pregnant too.
Huh. Maybe the Ship Xpack starts out like this. Not only will you get a bigger, better ship crammed with laser turrets but it'll be half Interstellar Frigate and half Liamme.

btw, i really can't wait to see the additional content for Erra, Hugs. :D

Reactions: alkeiser and Ormael