CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Really? You sure? Because I'm know I've been to both more than 10 times...

Not sure what the real odds are, but it has yet to take me less than 100 trips for each chest.  More often, for me at least, it takes 200-300 trips for each chest.  Really annoying.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Does Difficulty affect the enemies lust resistance at all? Because I think that spamming tease and arouse might actually be better to use to defeat tough opponent's at higher levels of difficulty.

Secondly, I wanna double check two things. Sensitivity dictates how much I react to tease attacks, and Libido increases how swiftly my lust builds up, correct?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Does Difficulty affect the enemies lust resistance at all? Because I think that spamming tease and arouse might actually be better to use to defeat tough opponent's at higher levels of difficulty.

Secondly, I wanna double check two things. Sensitivity dictates how much I react to tease attacks, and Libido increases how swiftly my lust builds up, correct?

Not to my knowledge, though I know some enemies have raised lust caps I believe. Then again, that might also simply be related to NG+ rules and not normal for first playthrough, I honestly never really look each time I get into a fight.

Also, yes sensitivity is, to my understanding, your sensitivity to tease and certain magical attacks as far as lust is concerned. Libido affects how rapidly it builds up as time passes. That's according to the wiki, though, so I could be wrong if there is a more specific answer.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Well, I don't like Joy... so I'm gonna restart and make sure not to get her.

Only been a few days, so its not much of a loss.

If you are the type to want to maximize your ascension points each game, you'll want to get Joy (after you finish training to Enlightened with Jojo) and Corrupted Amily.  Both Jojo and Pure Amily will leave the camp if you keep Hollicynthia, but Joy is too stupid to care, and corrupted Amily of course doesn't care for obvious reasons ;)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Not to my knowledge, though I know some enemies have raised lust caps I believe. Then again, that might also simply be related to NG+ rules and not normal for first playthrough, I honestly never really look each time I get into a fight.

Also, yes sensitivity is, to my understanding, your sensitivity to tease and certain magical attacks as far as lust is concerned. Libido affects how rapidly it builds up as time passes. That's according to the wiki, though, so I could be wrong if there is a more specific answer.

Regular NPC lust cap stays the same, but I believe their minimum lust is raised a little bit. Libido does in fact raise how fast your lust builds over time, but can be slowed down by the Opal ring (?) and Berzerker. Don't use Lustzerker too often, because that will rapidly increase your lust over time, so unless you have Pro Mead or Spring Water on you at all times, be careful when you fight certain NPC's

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
So, Libido affects how fast lust builds hour by hour, as well as round by round in combat? But doesn't affect how quickly your lust increases by attacks designed to increase lust, as that's derived by sensitivity...

Pro Mead is what the Minatour King drops after you beat him right? An upgraded God's Mead... is there any other ways to get it? And I assume Spring Water is water from the spring in Oasis tower?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So, Libido affects how fast lust builds hour by hour, as well as round by round in combat? But doesn't affect how quickly your lust increases by attacks designed to increase lust, as that's derived by sensitivity...

Pro Mead is what the Minatour King drops after you beat him right? An upgraded God's Mead... is there any other ways to get it? And I assume Spring Water is water from the spring in Oasis tower?

Q1. Yes.

Q2. Not quite... Lust and Sensitivity go hand in hand with the damage you receive from lust attacks.

Q3. Yes.

Q4. No.

Q5. Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffy

May 28, 2016
I think both mods wouldn't mind if some writers will write content for it. As long those writers would write it and show creator of mod that writer want this content added this writing.

So basically just write something, then message Kitteh?

Also, is any command coding required? I can write the thing and if needed, skim the source code to see how certain actions are chosen (basically compare an attribute score to trigger a certain scene), or would they rather I just comment "do this check here, x go to this scene y go to this scene"?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
would it be possible to get in some of the following?:

1. Gro+ for butts

2. A few of the TiTs perks (Fecund Figure for goblins and buttslut for eggs or something)

3. Stuff from the other mod? (kinda weird playing 2 different mods, hard to choose which one to pick lol)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
would it be possible to get in some of the following?:

1. Gro+ for butts

2. A few of the TiTs perks (Fecund Figure for goblins and buttslut for eggs or something)

3. Stuff from the other mod? (kinda weird playing 2 different mods, hard to choose which one to pick lol)

Gro+ for butts is in the works I believe, and certain transformations/perks will most likely have to wait depending on which ones Kitteh is abel to code in.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
... There is another big mod for CoC?

First one is technically a mod for TiTS that gives you a way to play CoC within TiTS and using a TiTS character (it's ran as a sort of holo-deck sim in the world of TiTS if I remember correctly). The second one is built within CoC directly. I believe noscope god was referring to the second.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Ah, I see...

Still, can't say I like Xianxia's Mod. Why do you have to be a warrior to learn stuff like Lighting Strikes (or so I guess?) Why can't you be an Alchemist who picked up fighting in a place like Mareth?

I do like some ideas through, such as Mobs actually being different from inidivual encounters excluding number of attacks, and the 'Multi-rank lvl-up perks', but it makes too many changes for me to be happy...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So basically just write something, then message Kitteh?

Also, is any command coding required? I can write the thing and if needed, skim the source code to see how certain actions are chosen (basically compare an attribute score to trigger a certain scene), or would they rather I just comment "do this check here, x go to this scene y go to this scene"?

Yeah that the way with any game on this forum be it CoC, any of it mods, TiTS, TiTS LD mod, Foe, Nightgames (vanilla + mod), MMW or others. Contact with main dev/owner of such game to be sure stuff you plan to wirte will be added. I mean you could write first then go contact but...won't you feel wronged if your hard worked and wrote stuff is throw to bin by person that could add it to said game?

And you not need much to know how code as long you leave notes for coder how to pyut together your content int would be fine (I may be slight wrong but I think my pov is close to truth...I hope).

Still, can't say I like Xianxia's Mod. Why do you have to be a warrior to learn stuff like Lighting Strikes (or so I guess?) Why can't you be an Alchemist who picked up fighting in a place like Mareth?

Mostly each job: x perk making perks related to each major stat like str, tou, spe, int gated behind getting it. Some are still elft unrestricted by that. Well if you see that some perks shouldn't be gated behind some job perk you can drop to Xianxia mod thread to point it directly and this mod creator would look into this stuff and maybe change according to your suggestions.

I do like some ideas through, such as Mobs actually being different from inidivual encounters excluding number of attacks, and the 'Multi-rank lvl-up perks', but it makes too many changes for me to be happy...

Actualy mobs enc aren;t as much diff than in revamp. Some of mobs got weakness/resistance to fire or ice and some got more hp/max lust due to been group enemy type or boss tier enemy. There is still few not added perks for enemies like...regeneration supreme to that of PC or even stronger version of fire/ice weakness/resistance.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
I don't like the idea of the Starter Perks gating you at all through.

Dosn't Xianxia's Mod have AoE spells that have greater effect on mobs?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah there are aoe spells or special attacks. They deal more dmg only when used on group of enmies...on single target enemies it's...lightly speaking wasted costing too much for dmg they deal...but with Scylla TF it may slightly change...we'll see.

That idea about perks was group perks into groups that would be similar to actual classes found in most rpg. Some likes freedom of normal CoC in picking diff perks while others may like them forming perk tree for few classes accesable ingame. The choice as always is up to players on the preferences toward one or other approach.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Classes are fun, but have to be built correctly. A perk system like this doesn't work all that well with classes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I could bereasoned and shave some perks back into free-for-all builds version leaving less perks tied up to one of major 5 job perks. You could have go to xianxia mod thread (since it would be about it content talking about it here would be lil weird) and point which perks you feel aren't fit to be gated behind job perks.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Scylla masturbation scene been written now to add a little quality and test control first once done im sure it will be ready for both Kitteh and Ormael version (right now only availlable in ormael hidden beta)

People may ask why I write scenes and tf for Ormael the reasons is simply because Ormael gets my stuff in prety much as soon as I make them while kitteh has his own agenda and im never realy sure weither what i send him been took in account or not. Im an impatient writter who doesnt like to wait an eternity before stuff happens so if I have an insurance that whatever Ill write is gunna be included in game Ill write it.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
People may ask why I write scenes and tf for Ormael the reasons is simply because Ormael gets my stuff in prety much as soon as I make them while kitteh has his own agenda and im never realy sure weither what i send him been took in account or not. Im an impatient writter who doesnt like to wait an eternity before stuff happens so if I have an insurance that whatever Ill write is gunna be included in game Ill write it.

I can respect that.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Vitality Tinctures have a 1 in 3 chance of buffing muscle tone by 3 as well. You can get them from Giacomo for 15 gems a pop, too, so pretty cheap I'd say.

HeWhoIsMany

Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys, love the mod, one question: how do you use Gro+ on Lottie? The wiki says you can, and you need high INT, but I have high INT and Gro+ and the option is never there.

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
I'd like to announce that I'm currently taking a break. Mod development is on hiatus.

I want to attend to other projects and try to finish up.

But I can promise that there will be cabin construction text revamp thanks to Matraia. I can expect it to appear in snapshots for 1.4.

You've done good work here, if you are able to, please put a link here so I can follow your other stuff.