CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
Though what would you think of being able to restore the cathedral? It'll add use for wood and stones. It involves some processes.

Here's a list of things that could be done.

• Cleaning up the debris, can be done eight times. May add to stone count if you find some usable stone bricks.
  • Repairing doors, which will use up wood and nails.
  • Repairing pews, which will use up wood and nails, can be done 5 times. Some pews are in usable condition.
  • Replacing stone bricks, which will use up stones.
  • Reconstructing statues, which will require finding documents and you'll need to order from a master sculptor. This will cost 1000 gems each. Can be done eight times, intended for gem sink.
  • Replacing the broken windows, which will cost 500 gems each. They're stained glass after all! Can be done a few times until all of the windows are restored.

And once you finally restore the cathedral, you can add a bed in the tower to provide a place for you to sleep through the night.

And if there's a way to cure Scylla's addiction, she could be moved into the cathedral.

I really like the idea of cleaning up the cathedral. I also really like the idea of completing content that is already in the game instead of adding more incomplete things. So win win right?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She would I assume ends as slave nothign more, right Kitteh?

Then where we would put Mitzi...slave or something more than this after some time/right from the start....

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
She would I assume ends as slave nothign more, right Kitteh?

Then where we would put Mitzi...slave or something more than this after some time/right from the start....

Nah, Mitzi would still be a slave, but if the Tamani Lover idea becomes a thing, there's gonna be some hilarious short-stack fighting between them xD

Fen was, as far as I know, totally gung-ho about Excelia's inclusion, he's on good terms with her creator and the character hits lots of his kinks.  It's Savin who loathes her.

I thought Savin hated her creator?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are many problems with Excellia.  The biggest is that the concept of a "minotaur queen", as minotaurs are portrayed in CoC, is laughable.  The entire concept of minotaurs is that they're a hypermasculine male-dominated race whose cum turns women into docile drug-addled slaves.  Even if you go "lol demons did it", the notion that the minotaurs somehow have a female leader is the definition of making a special snowflake.

Even putting that aside...look, if I write an original character do not steal and then I use her in a goofy two-month D&D campaign with my friends, that's one thing.  If I write that character and then cram her into a real game played by hundreds of people and that real people are paid actual money to develop, that's in poor taste to put it lightly.  Even if Excellia was originally created for CoC, by the time implementation was being even considered she had diverged so far from those origins that she was effectively her creator's OC, with no more connection to the setting than my fanfic character from when I was thirteen.  At that point she's about as jarring as the Team Fortress 2 cameo, except that's a comedy scene only accessed by doing something really stupid and Excellia's part of the final boss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah minotaur queen concept that she had at start (and not much of it lost afterward) was quite an reason to her breaking canon. Maybe if she later would be changed to lacta bovine queen or similiar it wouls be more acceptable.

Thou speaking of it it would be interesting to see what would be born from minotaur and lacta bovine. Latter for sure makes all her children also lacta bovine while former also only making females he "rape" give birth to new minotaurs...well maybe better not think what it would ned up unless it's like with goblins and imps of not possible to have children ^^

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
There are many problems with Excellia.  The biggest is that the concept of a "minotaur queen", as minotaurs are portrayed in CoC, is laughable.  The entire concept of minotaurs is that they're a hypermasculine male-dominated race whose cum turns women into docile drug-addled slaves.  Even if you go "lol demons did it", the notion that the minotaurs somehow have a female leader is the definition of making a special snowflake.

Even putting that aside...look, if I write an original character do not steal and then I use her in a goofy two-month D&D campaign with my friends, that's one thing.  If I write that character and then cram her into a real game played by hundreds of people and that real people are paid actual money to develop, that's in poor taste to put it lightly.  Even if Excellia was originally created for CoC, by the time implementation was being even considered she had diverged so far from those origins that she was effectively her creator's OC, with no more connection to the setting than my fanfic character from when I was thirteen.  At that point she's about as jarring as the Team Fortress 2 cameo, except that's a comedy scene only accessed by doing something really stupid and Excellia's part of the final boss.

Looking at it from that point of view, I guess that makes sense.

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
I was thinking that the minos weren't always like that and it was just the corruption that did that to them. like she was the 1st queen and they resented her and the corruption pushed them over the edge.

Anonynona

Oct 20, 2015
Hey guys,

Any plans (now or future) for the drider incubus' goblin slave character? Would love a shortstack goblin broodmother.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Hey guys,

Any plans (now or future) for the drider incubus' goblin slave character? Would love a shortstack goblin broodmother.

Fen stated he had further plans for her, but that will likely come much later as a side project taking maybe a year of two to do. I know there's talk of making Tamani a possible lover/follower/slave for the Revamp.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Fen stated he had further plans for her, but that will likely come much later as a side project taking maybe a year of two to do. I know there's talk of making Tamani a possible lover/follower/slave for the Revamp.

On Fen's side of things, Mitzy most likely won't come to fruition until CoC2, but that's IF Fen revisits CoC. He's stated before that the coding for CoC is rougher than TiTS (huehuehue).

So I recently read up on the revamp wiki that Marble is supposed to be able to suckle from PC's after she has been purified. Is this a thing at all, or...?

KingTeshay

Apr 26, 2016
Are there any new builds I should know of? I'm hoping for some new cool character perks so I can go back to being the overpowered unstoppable champion. Or finally be able to corrupt all my lovers So I can go on a true corruption 

route.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Are there any new builds I should know of? I'm hoping for some new cool character perks so I can go back to being the overpowered unstoppable champion. Or finally be able to corrupt all my lovers So I can go on a true corruption 

route.

Other than double Nine-Tails Perm-perks and incorpreality being permable (though, not w/o ghost legs), there isn't much else.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm hoping for some new cool character perks so I can go back to being the overpowered unstoppable champion.

If you want your champion been unstopable silly overpowered champion when maxed stats that aside from a few enemies can one shoot rest of them then Xianxia mod can provide you with that expirence. Revamp are still more "tamed" when it come to giving PC access to perks that will make it really OP character.

Anonynona

Oct 20, 2015

This pleases me. Tamani / Lynette were first choices, but I thought of her (mitzi I think I've read?) as she runs off to wait outside. 

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Technicaly saying Scyla TF is done but I opened can of worms called scylla lower body stuff so till it not sorted out I will keep saying Black Ink is 99% complete :D

And ofc I'm open for sharing code with kitteh after Xianxia_0.6c came out.

jeffy

May 28, 2016
So I know I maybe a bit old to this...but are there still openings for writers?

I have a bit of a silly idea involving a certain kink that I'd like to give a shot, but I'm not sure where to begin.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So I know I maybe a bit old to this...but are there still openings for writers?

I have a bit of a silly idea involving a certain kink that I'd like to give a shot, but I'm not sure where to begin.

I think both mods wouldn't mind if some writers will write content for it. As long those writers would write it and show creator of mod that writer want this content added this writing.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you have save beofre fighting lethice you can do as you said. All vanilla saves are problemles when it come to transfer them to one of mods. Only backward form mods to orgianl game it's impossible.

Person that was worked mainly on wiki went awol. As for cold fury - it makes berseker or half or totaly not change current armor value. For juggernaut it giving resitance to constricting and 10% more damage reduction when PC wear any heavy armor.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Are the new perks, like the ones I talked about, and other perks I just noticed like 'Spellsword' and 'Battlemage' new Tier 2, or even higher level perks to go with the higher levels of new game plus?

Either way, thanks for answering the question. I'm gonna go download the mod now!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For those you meantioned perks there is not new stronger versions in revamp mod at any difficulty lvl. But there are two perks that are kind of new perks that req. or battlemage or spellsword perk.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
So ah... just got Joy/Bimbo Joj by asking him to try and catch the theif... but I also have Rathazul in the camp. Can't he make me a De-Bimbo Potion for Jojo?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He should be able to do this if you get Joy. So it probably for 99% bug as Joy can recover almost 100% of her int prior to becoming bimbo.