My Questions About TiTS

zenqqa

Sep 21, 2015
Hi I am a big fan of erotica games.  I had some questions that i could not find on the TiTS wiki.  i like modding my saves to give me a head start.  In my .sol file editor it says fertility raw and fertility mod i have tested them but can't tell the difference's can someone tell me which one to change for making my character get pregnant more often.

Next Question. i need to know in TiTS what the differences between personality's - Kind Mischievous And Hard 

Thanks In Advance sorry if this is kinda a long topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
"Hard" is pretty universally described as "Asshole," so take that as you wish.

The attributes rarely actually change anything, namely because of the writing style means you keep the PC's actions ambiguous at best. Also cuz writing something three times over is annoying.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Your fertility raw is simply your character's base fertility stat. Fertility mod is, to my understanding, a modifier to your fertility raw, a value that multiplies your raw fertility stat by the given amount. I may be wrong on that, but to answer the question of which to raise: both will increase your character's fertility, honestly, so you can raise whichever you like. It should be noted that there's not all that much pregnancy content in the game at the moment, and what we do have is mostly oviposition and egg content. I don't believe there are any pregnancies that factor in the player's fertility stat at this point in time. I can't confirm that 100%, though.

As for the personalities, they affect certain dialogue and events. Kind is exactly what you'd think, a kind and empathetic personality. Mischievous is also exactly what you'd expect, and your Steele will be a light-hearted individual and maybe crack some jokes. Hard can be a little ambiguous, but I think the consensus is that a "hard" Steele is a character that's focused and pragmatic, and one that doesn't care for fooling around. "Serious" is another good way to describe it.

Hope that helped! :D

1) Any Xmod stats are added to the Xraw stats, not used as the multiplier.

2) There is one instance that I know of in which fertility is useful - geting more and bigger eggs from Ovillum by fertilizing them. Pregnancy speed multiplier is a much more useful stat to modify if you ask me.

3)Hard personality is the least consistent type among the three when it comes to characterization, and sadly right now there are more instances in which it is synonymous with being an asshat.

Last edited:

zenqqa

Sep 21, 2015
thanks it helped

1) Any Xmod stats are added to the Xraw stats, not used as the multiplier.

2) There is one instance that I know of in which fertility is useful - geting more and bigger eggs from Ovillum by fertilizing them. Pregnancy speed multiplier is a much more useful stat to modify if you ask me.

3)Hard personality is the least consistent type among the three when it comes to characterization, and sadly right now there are more instances in which it is synonymous with being an asshat.

thanks it helped alot this is everything i wanted to know but could not find thank you so much Thread Closed