CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Wonder whats kitteh working on right now

LillyanaKabal

Jun 5, 2016
Playing this, it is awesome. Can't wait for the Mistress Elly part to get finished. I have a save dedicated to her....but, to get back on topic, I'm trying to build my cabin, and I've got the carpenter's toolbox, nails, and wood chopped from the Forest, but it keeps saying 'You realize you don’t have the toolbox to work on your cabin. You let out a sigh.' when I try to build the cabin. Is there anything I can do for this?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm trying to build my cabin, and I've got the carpenter's toolbox, nails, and wood chopped from the Forest, but it keeps saying 'You realize you don’t have the toolbox to work on your cabin. You let out a sigh.' when I try to build the cabin. Is there anything I can do for this?

Did you used this save only in vanilla CoC and Revamp mod or also played with it a lil bit in Xianxia mod too?

LillyanaKabal

Jun 5, 2016
Did you used this save only in vanilla CoC and Revamp mod or also played with it a lil bit in Xianxia mod too?

Just the Revamp mod. Downloaded it from the front page, and played. It didn't register my old vanila save since that was stored locally, rather than chrome download thing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh I see. So this seemly looks like a bug. WIthout doing stuff like trying move saves between mods (this would mess up save as already few people touched that sunject) paying from the start in Revamp shouldn't mkae this msg to show up. And since it say you missing toolbox there could be something wrong with flag for cabin progess most likely. (Unless I wrongly understood what issue you got in your save -_-')

LillyanaKabal

Jun 5, 2016
Ahh I see. So this seemly looks like a bug. WIthout doing stuff like trying move saves between mods (this would mess up save as already few people touched that sunject) paying from the start in Revamp shouldn't mkae this msg to show up. And since it say you missing toolbox there could be something wrong with flag for cabin progess most likely. (Unless I wrongly understood what issue you got in your save -_-')

Probably something wrong with the cabin flag. But, I've got a populated camp,. Kat's a Watch Officer with 3 submission (And irritatingly I can't get it higher) Urta is my lover, Ceraph is my slave. It's a bit much to just start again, personally....

So, did a Save Game Editor to take away the toolbox, hoping it would reset the flag for the cabin, and then it gave me the 'you don't have the resources to begin flooring, go get more nails' so I went to the city, bought the toolbox and the nails, and then it said I didn't have the toolbox, again. So...it's going wierd.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kat's a Watch Officer with 3 submission (And irritatingly I can't get it higher)

If you look at her page at smutosaur it should give you few ideas how to move her sub score above 3 (I think this point is the most common place when ppl stuck with her sub score)

So, did a Save Game Editor to take away the toolbox, hoping it would reset the flag for the cabin, and then it gave me the 'you don't have the resources to begin flooring, go get more nails' so I went to the city, bought the toolbox and the nails, and then it said I didn't have the toolbox, again. So...it's going wierd.

If removing toolbox then getting it again not change you may need to look at ths flag: flags[kFLAGS.CAMP_CABIN_PROGRESS]

It should be 8 just before PC starting to build cabin and first stage changing it to 9. From first post you wrote I taking it should be at 8 and can't move to 9 as it showing msg for missing Toolbox keyitem. So if it would still been bugged after you checked to be sure flag isn't at other value than 8 it's bug. Or just your save somehow got corrupted and may need more that this simple remove or change value fixing. At worst it would mean you would need start totaly new and fresh save :/

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Probably something wrong with the cabin flag. But, I've got a populated camp,. Kat's a Watch Officer with 3 submission (And irritatingly I can't get it higher) Urta is my lover, Ceraph is my slave. It's a bit much to just start again, personally....

If you can't figure out the issue with the cabin in the current game, no need to restart.  The cabin helps a little with healing and fatigue, but those are easily managed in other ways too such as marble's milk, the bath slut, etc.  Just finish gathering up all the lovers/followers/slaves you can, do the Oasis Tower puri quest, make sure your dungeons tab shows all the dungeons as 'completed' when you hover over their buttons, kick Lethice's ass, and then ascend.

It'll be mostly the same as if you started a new game, but you'll be able to keep all your stashed and carried stuff, your money, several aspects of your character's form such as tails, face, legs.  You'll also get to choose a number of bonus perks or make some of your current perks permanent.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It'll be mostly the same as if you started a new game, but you'll be able to keep all your stashed and carried stuff, your money, several aspects of your character's form such as tails, face, legs.  You'll also get to choose a number of bonus perks or make some of your current perks permanent.

Only body parts that aren't those that have human version too are retained. So antenne, horns, wings, tails if PC had any verison of any of those would stay and rest of the body will reset to human bodyparts.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Usually the face, tongue, teeth, skin, hair and back will revert to human features.

LillyanaKabal

Jun 5, 2016
Changing the value worked. Thank you, got a Cabin now. Also, there is a line that amuses me on this.

'you take your huge warhammer and cut her bonds'

The Champion is so powerful they can cut things with a blunt warhammer.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
'you take your huge warhammer and cut her bonds'

The Champion is so powerful they can cut things with a blunt warhammer.

When your Champ got Job called Munchkin...anything is possible ;)

And il more seriously: in which scene you saw this line? Something connected to building cabin?

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
When your Champ got Job called Munchkin...anything is possible ;)

And il more seriously: in which scene you saw this line? Something connected to building cabin?

I'm guessing it's probably the cathedral.

As for cutting the bonds...some warhammers weren't just a hammer, but had a nasty pick on the other end of the hammer, and some even had a curved blade area connecting the haft to the pick end of the hammer.  Crushing/piercing/slashing all in 1 weapon as circumstances required :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh cathedral...well I not seeing code now but if scene meantion PC using Pc.weapon to cut chains then...yeah some weapons would be really akward to been seen cutting those chains on her.

Well not only modern times people was making all-in-one weapons. Just earlier they look a lil more...crumblesome than today.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No Might spell increasing PC Str and Tou only during fights. And after PC cast it first (unless PC have perk that will cast automaticaly this spell at the start of each fight as long req. for it are meet (high enough lust + enough fatigue to use it).

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
It seems i step on a bug, nothing serious but when i defeat with enough lust the phoenix that appears sometimes on high mountain after clean the harpy queen tower, there appears a "next" button that Just starts to dupplicate the description displayed, it doesnt locks you on that point since other options are avaliable but i dont know if i am missing something there

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
No Might spell increasing PC Str and Tou only during fights. And after PC cast it first (unless PC have perk that will cast automaticaly this spell at the start of each fight as long req. for it are meet (high enough lust + enough fatigue to use it).

In that case, I must of encountered a bug with the Battlemage perk. Because when I used it was sub 100 strength and toughness. The changes became permanent.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In that case, I must of encountered a bug with the Battlemage perk. Because when I used it was sub 100 strength and toughness. The changes became permanent.

Might is status that PC getting during fight...and it should be cleaned after fight so looks like somehow mess up at point of leaving battle mode when this one status not cleared from PC. So now with this perma Might effect you can again cast another Might during the fight?

HeWhoIsMany

Apr 13, 2016
Posted here earlier, didn't get any replies, but there's this line in the Lottie page on the wiki about items you can give her: Gro+: Lottie will gain weight provided the PC has a high enough INT. (-20 Lottie Figure, -1 Morale)

I have experimented as much as I can, but I cannot find a way to make this work. What am I doing wrong, I have insanely high INT.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Might is status that PC getting during fight...and it should be cleaned after fight so looks like somehow mess up at point of leaving battle mode when this one status not cleared from PC. So now with this perma Might effect you can again cast another Might during the fight?

Yep. Basically, I had around 50 strength and 70 toughness when I got the Battlemage Perk. A few fights later, and I had 100 of each. With the Might spell still procing anyway. Through it couldn't push me past 100 pernamently.

Also, i think I found a bug with Ascension. Specifically, I have the Hot-Blooded perk to raise my minimum lust by 20, and a Crimstone Ear Piercing to raise it by another five, so that with the Omnibus Blessing, its 50, so I always cast Might. However, after I ascended. I only had 20 minimum lust, despite having the Ear Piercing still.

Talking of Ascension. Is the Omnbis Blessing and Fencer Training planned to become perks you can spend AP on to keep per Ascension?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ascension is one of thing that are put on list to do so unless kitteh get to look on this bug with min lust you described it should be looked into at the time of changes to ascension itself. Heck that rework can even introduce some new bugs.

Abotu Battlemage perk and Might spell. What you wrote looks like game keep forgetting to earase status effect of might after fight or more precise it making bonuses from might pernament as long it not exceed max Str and Tou. IN this case game somehow changing after fight that temporal stat points into real stat points and I suppose clening Might status effect at the same time. If it not some weirdness with your save it may be something that been glitched when kitteh was reworking status effects changing it names in code etc. so it may been left soemwhere part with old name thus causing this bug.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Posted here earlier, didn't get any replies, but there's this line in the Lottie page on the wiki about items you can give her: Gro+: Lottie will gain weight provided the PC has a high enough INT. (-20 Lottie Figure, -1 Morale)

I have experimented as much as I can, but I cannot find a way to make this work. What am I doing wrong, I have insanely high INT.

You do need over 80 INT for her to accept the Gro+, but to get the option in the first place, you need to have shutdown the Factory. I couldn't say why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I sent Bath Girl to the farm, had her tattooed, and want to send her back, but I'd have to use reducto on her.

The wiki said something about Whitney being able to "reboob" her for a price but I'm not seeing that option anywhere.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Ascension is one of thing that are put on list to do so unless kitteh get to look on this bug with min lust you described it should be looked into at the time of changes to ascension itself. Heck that rework can even introduce some new bugs.

Abotu Battlemage perk and Might spell. What you wrote looks like game keep forgetting to earase status effect of might after fight or more precise it making bonuses from might pernament as long it not exceed max Str and Tou. IN this case game somehow changing after fight that temporal stat points into real stat points and I suppose clening Might status effect at the same time. If it not some weirdness with your save it may be something that been glitched when kitteh was reworking status effects changing it names in code etc. so it may been left soemwhere part with old name thus causing this bug.

What exactly is planned for the Ascension Rework anyway?

As for the Battlemage bug? Well, I don't really mind it, as it let me improve my stats very quickly. But I feel like it was best to bring up anyway so it could be investigated. Admittedly it might only be a problem if you can replicate the bug...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What exactly is planned for the Ascension Rework anyway?

https://trello.com/c/pivQpiZw/182-ascension-rework - here you can check what kitteh planned for his version of rework. There is other one but it's outside of the range of this thread to meantion it -_-'

As for the Battlemage bug? Well, I don't really mind it, as it let me improve my stats very quickly. But I feel like it was best to bring up anyway so it could be investigated. Admittedly it might only be a problem if you can replicate the bug...

Well if you got cheat button to rise 4 battle stats by 10 or lower also by 10 you not need this bug ;)

Ok on serious note it do really look something bugged in your save or in code. COuld you look if you can create from fresh some new save file with this bug? It would probably help kitteh find reason for this bug.

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
I download the mod version and I wanna start new how do I get the achievement cleared out so its like I never played the game?