Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I am totally fine if almost all the pregnancies are just like female Terry in Fall of Eden where it says "she gave birth to x children", and then they appear in the nursery.

That way I feel like they aren't all taking super-strong Sterilex (because otherwise my super-potent male Steele would have impregnated all of them like Zheniya, who said that even though she was taking a birth suppressant, it still took).

Perhaps even a one sentence line that can repeat from time to time in the nursery saying that "x mother is there checking on her children".

I am not picky.
To be fair Zheniya was taking a natural contraceptive from Mhen'ga which is obviously weaker than the super advanced Sterilex which actually makes you sterile instead of one of the other methods like hardening the zygotes' membrane.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
@SoAndSo I remeber in CoC there was one double helix scene. So I think having at least one (or two) in titts would be good for fans of such stuff. I do same as you think that if we look from reality pov double helix is really really really hard to get position (mucht easier if both have tentace cocks).

I've mulled this over a little bit and it might see the light of day, just to say.

Reactions: alkeiser

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I am totally fine if almost all the pregnancies are just like female Terry in Fall of Eden where it says "she gave birth to x children", and then they appear in the nursery.

Perhaps even a one sentence line that can repeat from time to time in the nursery saying that "x mother is there checking on her children".

I am not picky.

That's exactly the opposite of what we want to do. Pregnancies like that aren't worth writing, imo. If you're going to put babies in someone, you damn well better get some serious feedback from changing another person's life like that.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That's exactly the opposite of what we want to do. Pregnancies like that aren't worth writing, imo. If you're going to put babies in someone, you damn well better get some serious feedback from changing another person's life like that.
Which is good, despite being less preg content. But if we just had a shit-ton of generic pregstuff, I'm wondering how few would actually enjoy it, rather than the few ones we have, currently.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Which is good, despite being less preg content. But if we just had a shit-ton of generic pregstuff, I'm wondering how few would actually enjoy it, rather than the few ones we have, currently.

An amazing percentage of people just like numbers going up. Well documented, and exploited, phenomenon. Depends how cynically you want to design your game, really.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
An amazing percentage of people just like numbers going up. Well documented, and exploited, phenomenon. Depends how cynically you want to design your game, really.
That's kinda depressing. Like shovelware. Or endless grinds.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
There is a not-insignificant number of people in this community would would probably enjoy Pregnancy: the Clicker Game.

I want to do better than that.
And I would back you on that, 100%. At a bare minimum, I'd expect something like the FemRaskvel scene, rather than just "X character ejected out Y babies. Go pick 'em up."

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I'm all for more for pregnancy content as long as its got some decent writing to it, and plus it would be nice to see how it would affect someone who isn't the PC for a change. Kind of like how you run into Kaede and Cass with their daughter things like that make the world feel a bit more alive(and one of the few time's I will forgo some smut just to chill with a friend).

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
I stumbled across this game a few months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I think Savin and the rest of the team have done an incredible job with it so far, so thank you very much!

Regarding the topic, I particularly like the idea of being a male character being able to father children from multiple characters in the game (or a futa 'father' works just as well!). The first time I played Tits, I was... confused, by the emphasis on the nursery at the beginning of the game and then the lack of options for potential mothers. Everything about the nursery setup implies a big brood of children, which doesn't initially seem all that feasible with a solitary female character.

I suspect that part of the reason this subject gets asked about so much, is because the intro to the game raises expectations which are then cruelly dashed! Alright, I'm exaggerating, but only a bit. :)

I've read about the complexities with writing code that have to take into account all the variables with an npc mother and it's really unfortunate that's the case. Briha and the Zil call girl are the only ones that I really count at the moment, in terms of actual characters rather than generic npcs that can be impregnated. The Saec addition in the sub-tuner sounds pretty hot, but I guess the ultimate fantasy would be to knock up the harem of girls on the ship. I believe that runs into issues with the crew being pregnant and ship-based combat?

As was mentioned above, a random npc just firing out 'x' number of children doesn't sound particularly compelling, but Reaha, Sera, Anno, Cerise, Yammi and the Pexiga all sporting baby bumps would be pretty damn hot! If not them, there's always the B team of... pretty much every non-recruitable female. ;-)

Ah well, a guy can dream!

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

An amazing percentage of people just like numbers going up. Well documented, and exploited, phenomenon.

I have to admit that part of me is guilty of what Nonesuch said there. Thats also why I find the newest Egg Trainer addition an almost perfect solution for that. Steele still experiences a pregnancy upon going through a sex scene but the resulting birth doesnt upend anybodys life.

The only regret I have with this, is how the eggs are practically dead weight with no chance of anything being born at all. I remember how the PC would give birth to bees in CoC and how I liked that something meaningful had come from the Champion fucking around like an idiot because she wanted eggs inside her just for giggles.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pregnancy for PC wouldn not change anyone else life too tbh if we want go with this way f thinking. Like wait option at Nursery till PC pop up child(ren) and then what? Merrely going it own way leaving Bridget with carring over newborn?

Lucky for us Saving want make it better than Pregnancy: the Clicker Game ^^

But realisticaly looking to amke most/all pregnancy options and upcomming ones feel more than clicking game it may be needed to move whole dev team on it only for next few... weeks/months. What would all that are not so bend on bredding game do in meantimes with no updates for them?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Pregnancy for PC wouldn not change anyone else life too tbh if we want go with this way f thinking. Like wait option at Nursery till PC pop up child(ren) and then what? Merrely going it own way leaving Bridget with carring over newborn?

Lucky for us Saving want make it better than Pregnancy: the Clicker Game ^^

But realisticaly looking to amke most/all pregnancy options and upcomming ones feel more than clicking game it may be needed to move whole dev team on it only for next few... weeks/months. What would all that are not so bend on bredding game do in meantimes with no updates for them?
Careful what you say there, Orm. Some people here are adamant that "the father has to be part of the child's life" or "what sort of asshole would get a lady pregnant and just ignore them".

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm all for more for pregnancy content as long as its got some decent writing to it, and plus it would be nice to see how it would affect someone who isn't the PC for a change. Kind of like how you run into Kaede and Cass with their daughter things like that make the world feel a bit more alive(and one of the few time's I will forgo some smut just to chill with a friend).
Speaking of, will there be a way to visit again so I can have sex with my girlfriend's girlfriend?

Or would that be girlfriend's girlfriend's girlfriend, since I met Anno first...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Is Anno even our girlfriend? I thought she was just our employee that we fuck because that's how Steele Tech rolls.

Anno is /everyone's/ girlfriend. :gizz:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Is Anno even our girlfriend? I thought she was just our employee that we fuck because that's how Steele Tech rolls.

Well, technically we're not her boss. Yet. I think she just calls us "Boss" as an affectionate nickname, and because "Soon-to-be-Boss" doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely. I think of it as the same way she calls Kaede "Red" or Syri "Sis" - a simple way to address or mention us without using our name all the time.

Also, I'd say she is, in fact, our girlfriend. Kaede refers to our arrangement with her as such on New Texas, calling us "my girlfriend's rich play[boy/girl] [boy/girl]friend" and being jealous on Uveto that we can afford to support her. Since Anno will happily have one-night stands/booty calls like that thraggen dude and that gryvain babe, and by her own admission is in an open relationship with Kaede that allows for both threesomes/moresomes and individual pursuits, ergo her definition of [gender]-friend must mean someone she has sex with repeatedly and whom she feels an emotional attachment to. And since a lot of the depth of her interactions with us is in the talking as well as the fucking, I'd say any Steele who does both frequently and with skill qualifies as having Anno as a girlfriend.

Last edited:
K

Krynh

I have to admit that part of me is guilty of what Nonesuch said there. Thats also why I find the newest Egg Trainer addition an almost perfect solution for that. Steele still experiences a pregnancy upon going through a sex scene but the resulting birth doesnt upend anybodys life.

The only regret I have with this, is how the eggs are practically dead weight with no chance of anything being born at all. I remember how the PC would give birth to bees in CoC and how I liked that something meaningful had come from the Champion fucking around like an idiot because she wanted eggs inside her just for giggles.
You can get egged by the pitcher plants without upending anyones life after giving birth

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Karretch Well for now many f not most npc's that can make PC pregnant in either way are unable to be part of it children life (Queen of the Deep, Venus Pitchers) or are probably those assholes that not care. If till now authors that wrote pregnancies that involve PC been mother not father, then I feel chances they wil make additions about our children father suddenly feel urge to be warm and loving parent are quite slim.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Not that one kid in the bar encounters :p

You know I forgot about that asshole, even in the distant future assholes are still going to be assholes.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
I love the idea of detailed pregnancy and it's effects on characters in concept.

However, in practice it makes for the game Trials in Sterile Space since no one is actually working on bringing that concept to life. This makes it that Steele is shooting Litres of what is effectively water and breaks immersion more than Pregnancy the Clicker. No venom in the cobra so to speak ruins the excitement for many especially with how the game presents itself.

Imo, a general system with character related flavor text is probably a better solution for most characters who's developers have no interest in it than none at all. And for those that do want to pull out all the stops to use it in character development, they can opt out and handle it as they want.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Steele is shooting Litres of what is effectively water and breaks immersion
I wouldn't really like it if cumflation or large shoots were forced to be paired with pregnacy. Thankfully, Sterilex and that starting perk are there.

Last edited: