Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@Aisha It's not the code that's the hold up, it's the writing of the blurbs that show up during the pregnancy, the birth scene, and any scenes with the children and afterward with the other parent that the writer feels they should have. There is no modular preg system, every one is done from scratch.

The majority of writers currently are actually able to write these scenes, but it's either not at the top of the list, or it's not something they particularly like and have better things to do.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Really, how difficult is it to add this kind of content?

Not so much the coding as it is the writing.

At the moment we have no generic ausar/human/kaithrit pregnancy, and because of that writers need to write all the facets of a pregnancy: timed blurbs, children, birthing, child interactions, etc.. Writing birthing in particular to not be "OH GOD, SO MUCH BLOOD!" is pretty painful. Not to mention Vahn's author is gone so someone else would need to take over someone else's character, which would require a solid grasp of Vahn's personality to write all the stuff that goes along with persistent character pregnancies, like all the fatherly stuff seeing as Vahn ain't exactly a Renvra knock-you-up-and-go type.

So yeah, those are the major hang-ups with pregnancy content, while Vahn has the added missing-author dilemma.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully not reviving a dead thread...
I vote Vahn! I'm new to the game and thought he was a given so imagine my surprise when a line like "No doubt his doggie seed is swimming around your human eggs, eager to fertilize them," had absolutely no payoff. I even thought I could change it in the save editor like I could on CoC to no avail.

(no sarcasm here) Really, how difficult is it to add this kind of content? I'm no programmer so I have no actual concept of how difficult it is to add this in. I would think you could just C&P the basic pregnancy code and then just change some parameters to make it trigger for Vahn's scene and then change the descriptions to match his species. That's just speculation on my part though...if I knew how, I'd mod it myself for all the other Vahn-fans...
RIP Vahn preggo chance. JimT, his creator, absconded to greener, less lewder pastures and very few who've touched his stuff have succeeded.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Well that *is* depressing. I'd write it myself if everything didn't sound like a term paper when I try anything bordering creative...darn science degree.
I guess I'm just screwed...or not as is the case. I can only offer proofreading and event ideas to further the cause. :(

I gotta say, after playing CoC and starting TiTs, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of material for het females. I have no problem with the game content, I just feel a bit underrepresented lol. You'd think with all the smut fan fiction on the net, the devs would have a surplus of material for every preference. Oh well, que sera sera...

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Generic pregnancies are boring cuz unique pregnancies are where it's at.
That's part of what I liked about CoC--it had lots of unique scenes for each character. I get the feeling that TiTs is still very much under development so it might just be a matter of patience.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well that *is* depressing. I'd write it myself if everything didn't sound like a term paper when I try anything bordering creative...darn science degree.
I guess I'm just screwed...or not as is the case. I can only offer proofreading and event ideas to further the cause. :(

I gotta say, after playing CoC and starting TiTs, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of material for het females. I have no problem with the game content, I just feel a bit underrepresented lol. You'd think with all the smut fan fiction on the net, the devs would have a surplus of material for every preference. Oh well, que sera sera...

Well, you see, most of the writers for TiTS are straight guys, and generally write what they want to write, i.e. girls, girls with dicks, while dudes are super gross. The devs just can't steal uh, "fan fics" from the internet or hire writers willy nilly. It's up to the writers themselves to write whatever they want or are commissioned to write. So, at this point, your main options are: write something yourself (which you already don't seem keen on doing), commission and author, or wait patiently.

Besides, there's a much cuter, better ausar boyfriend on Tavros that will eventually have pregnancy content.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Well, you see, most of the writers for TiTS are straight guys, and generally write what they want to write, i.e. girls, girls with dicks, while dudes are super gross.
Oh, I figured from the content the core writers were probably male. Some of the phrasing is just so not sexy when you actually bear the genitals in question lol. I'm not under any illusions that I'm really the target demographic of these games so I just roll with it and pick what appeals to me.
The devs just can't steal uh, "fan fics" from the internet or hire writers willy nilly. It's up to the writers themselves to write whatever they want or are commissioned to write. So, at this point, your main options are: write something yourself (which you already don't seem keen on doing), commission and author, or wait patiently.
Of course they can't steal, I just thought there would be more volunteers considering the amount of material out there. Just seems like a shame is all.
And do you mean to tell me this free to play game doesn't have a AAA budget to hire writers whenever they please? You're pulling my leg :p
Alas, I am too poor to commission and my writing is bland, at least when it comes to description and action, so patience will have to suffice.
Besides, there's a much cuter, better ausar boyfriend on Tavros that will eventually have pregnancy content.
I'll have you know I like his personality and passion for his work :p
Because that's so what we play this game for, right? Personality and deep characterization lol

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Some of the phrasing is just so not sexy when you actually bear the genitals in question lol.

Could you expand on this? Always interested in criticism from parties well-placed to give it.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Could you expand on this? Always interested in criticism from parties well-placed to give it.
I'll try to take notes as I play if anything pops up. I can't remember exactly which scenes at the moment but I know there were some especially in CoC (since I've played more of that) that stuck out as "definitely not written from a woman's perspective."

Granted, I'm just one person. Other ladies out there might be into it lol. For an extreme example, personally, 'cooter' makes me chuckle. It sounds like a type of weasel that you have to get your hillybilly cousins to get out from under your house, ergo not sexy.

Did this get off topic? Maybe? I'm imagining a Hillbilly Handfishin'-esque show now. Cooter Catchers lol

Edit: Okay, so I'm actually reading one of your scenes now and taking some notes, but seriously, what is a rollie pollie? I even looked it up on urban dictionary and I'm assuming you weren't talking about the bug...

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hopefully not reviving a dead thread...
I vote Vahn! I'm new to the game and thought he was a given so imagine my surprise when a line like "No doubt his doggie seed is swimming around your human eggs, eager to fertilize them," had absolutely no payoff. I even thought I could change it in the save editor like I could on CoC to no avail.

(no sarcasm here) Really, how difficult is it to add this kind of content? I'm no programmer so I have no actual concept of how difficult it is to add this in. I would think you could just C&P the basic pregnancy code and then just change some parameters to make it trigger for Vahn's scene and then change the descriptions to match his species. That's just speculation on my part though...if I knew how, I'd mod it myself for all the other Vahn-fans...
I do want to try my hand at a Vahn pregnancy expack one day. I've been wanting Vahn puppies ever since I first read that line about "swimming around your [pc.race] eggs." I need to get better at imitating the writing style JimT used before I try my hand at it though, and actually get more comfortable writing pregnancy.

TL;DR: I will probably try to write Vahn pregnancy one day but don't get your hopes up.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
I do want to try my hand at a Vahn pregnancy expack one day. I've been wanting Vahn puppies ever since I first read that line about "swimming around your [pc.race] eggs." I need to get better at imitating the writing style JimT used before I try my hand at it though, and actually get more comfortable writing pregnancy.

TL;DR: I will probably try to write Vahn pregnancy one day but don't get your hopes up.
Too late, hopes are up lol
At least the pregnancy blurbs are short? And no one wants too much gory detail about the event itself. Humanity would have died out a long time ago if people were graphically aware of what birth does lol

So far as parenting bits, I can imagine him wanting to pass on his love of gadgets so...remote control drones made with Daddy chasing a harried Briget? Fieldtrips to the hangar? 'Help PC! I lost one of the pups in the life support compartment and they've discovered how to reverse the polarity of the artificial gravity circuits!'
I don't know why I imagine them being mischievous, I just do...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I still want Celise or Flahne preggo content. Give me the Jell-o babies.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Too late, hopes are up lol
At least the pregnancy blurbs are short? And no one wants too much gory detail about the event itself. Humanity would have died out a long time ago if people were graphically aware of what birth does lol

So far as parenting bits, I can imagine him wanting to pass on his love of gadgets so...remote control drones made with Daddy chasing a harried Briget? Fieldtrips to the hangar? 'Help PC! I lost one of the pups in the life support compartment and they've discovered how to reverse the polarity of the artificial gravity circuits!'
I don't know why I imagine them being mischievous, I just do...
Probably because mischievous puppies are absolutely precious. I imagine them chewing up some of his finer gadgets by teething on them. I will take note of these ideas if I ever get around to trying to write this. You also can't forget that Vahn loves "antique" cars. I could see him building tiny (completely safe) hovercars for the kids to race in.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I still want Celise or Flahne preggo content. Give me the Jell-o babies.

I still find it odd how some of the earliest characters added to the game have so little content, Celise could use some fleshing out.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I still find it odd how some of the earliest characters added to the game have so little content, Celise could use some fleshing out.

Fleshing out with a big, pregnant belly!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
People who like/liked Mirrin: along with some 'friend' option stuff which was much requested, I'm doing a pregpack for her.

You ever wanted to be preg and impreg ur personal trainer at the same time?

well u will be able to

just cuz

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey wait I thought that was a sekrit.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
A double knock-up? You had my attention, now you have my curiosity! I hope there is more along the lines of how she treats the PC when their personality is Kind, it gave me the warm fuzzies the sortof primal way she mated with the PC and yet tried in her own way to be gentle.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@SoAndSo But wouldn't it mkae odd for purely male PC to happen this double knock-up? Or we talking about possible mpreg in case of PC? Or soem toher way to enjoy new piece of preg content ingame with only male PC?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
@SoAndSo But wouldn't it mkae odd for purely male PC to happen this double knock-up? Or we talking about possible mpreg in case of PC? Or soem toher way to enjoy new piece of preg content ingame with only male PC?

There's 3 options: PC gets preg, Mirrin gets preg or both of you get preg.
Basically, I'm accounting for all sexes but H pc's definitely have the most options.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hmm double helix scene for Herm PC's?:allears:

Potentialllyyyy, problem is that it breaks my personal suspension of disbelief and I have to account for some weird body proportions.

Not off the table, though.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Potentialllyyyy, problem is that it breaks my personal sense of believably and I have to account for some weird body proportions.

Not off the table, though.
Could just have fuck-and-get-fucked scenario. I've not touched the content so IDK if fits character.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
A double knock-up? You had my attention, now you have my curiosity! I hope there is more along the lines of how she treats the PC when their personality is Kind, it gave me the warm fuzzies the sortof primal way she mated with the PC and yet tried in her own way to be gentle.

Yeah, I've mostly stayed clear of doing personality based stuff and now have made it more rounded for both PC and Mirrin. I'm liking where it's going, it's a very... controlled aggression.