Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hand So. lol make it happen, bro

No but in all seriousness, the Dorna Twins, although that's just as unlikely. Unless Syri accidentally knocks up the PC, or what Woider said.

F

Franks

I've asked Savin about preg content for the Dorna twins before, and he's adamantly against it, so don't get your hopes up.

Personally, sub Sera and Aina the centauress.

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
Getting knocked up by sub Sera yeah, Yancy and Vahn.

Syri is off the list, then.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
No you're right, well all want to impregnate Jill on her wedding day too.

That's nasty.

TBH any male enemy would work with me. If you actually go and try finding impregnation-capable enemies and NPC, changes are first, second or even third person to come across you is a dickgirl. Which probably isn't a problem for many so eh, i'm just nitpicking where i get my dick.

If i have to choose an NPC ... maybe Gene??? But only because he is literally the only one i can call even borderline husbando. But i also know fanfir's can't breed with other races so it doesn't matter whether or not i nominate him as a glorified breeding bull.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't kinkshame, bro.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Subject of thread was which npc to have preg content not "those we can ask for to have one". IN thery we can spaek about those offlimit too lol.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Yancy is the only real male character I like, with his cute fetish for normal, nonbimboized girls. And then Zephyr, for both knocking up AND being knocked up by, if just so we can have another overly aggressive herm to have cuddly moments with. For the girls... Erra (which is already planned), Reaha (also planned, at least as far as Savin said), Kally (wouldn't it be a shock for everyone if she got the PC's pussy drunk with her cum AND her babies?) and... Nehzara... yes, Nehzara. I always liked her, even with the venom forcing and all, and her scene where she feels a pregnant Steele's belly was adorable. Actual pregnancy for her seems a bit far off unless that sciencing on Mhen'ga actually pans out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@FubMistress All people here was talking about their wishlist as I assume from OP post. PLus those threads sometimes turns into telling one mroe in new place about those offlimit npc's.

Of not all those offlimit (thou their would be perfect for having it) others on list npc I may want see have preg content...hmmm: Sylvie, Aina, that leithan captain from hallowen adventure ala dead space(, Ellie), Lola, any of Vanae, Naleen Huntress, that shaman/female priest type enemy from Uveto.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like Franks.

@Woider: This is a game in space with dragons.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Do you want Habsburg Lip? Because that is how you get Habsburg Lip.
Birth defects almost never occur in the first generation of inbreeding, and Jill is our pure human cousin, while the PC can be one of five alien races. Even if the PC was also pure human, there would be no risk of the Hapsburg Lip.

Reactions: Baggrin