Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
I would say it was British Slang for sex, but google doesn't bring up any results related to it, and I haven't heard of it myself.
Author said it's British for a forward roll lol
...but now I'm wondering what kind of depraved sex act we could make up for it...

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Roly-poly has three different meanings: a forward roll, a type of pudding that my parents ate during the 70's and also a slang word meaning sex used during the same time period. It's never used now unless you happened to live during the 70's.

Taking turns, whereas I sort of assumed that this would happen at the same time due to the conversation's path.

I must be breaking down internally because I'm still not following. Start from the beginning.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'll help out. By taking turns it is meant that one partner penetrates and finishes in the other, then the positions are switched and the same result is had. Thus both Steele and Mirrin both have a twat full of jizz.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I'll help out. By taking turns it is meant that one partner penetrates and finishes in the other, then the positions are switched and the same result is had. Thus both Steele and Mirrin both have a twat full of jizz.

And yeah, I very much mentioned before he asked that that was an option so I don't why he'd ask the same thing again.

For reference:

There's 3 options: PC gets preg, Mirrin gets preg or both of you get preg.
Basically, I'm accounting for all sexes but H pc's definitely have the most options.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Author said it's British for a forward roll lol
...but now I'm wondering what kind of depraved sex act we could make up for it...

Maybe you have sex and then when you are about to cum you preform a Canadian Destroyer and then knot your partner?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Ramis preggo content would be nice, though that'll probably never happen

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
JDeco why you think Rammis preg-pack will never happen. It only depend how much cash we throw at Rammis author when he would have free slot for commisions :allears:

@SoAndSo I remeber in CoC there was one double helix scene. So I think having at least one (or two) in titts would be good for fans of such stuff. I do same as you think that if we look from reality pov double helix is really really really hard to get position (mucht easier if both have tentace cocks).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't be so sure about no more Embry. If others JimT stuff get more expansions then it could come time for Embry x-pack too. Still chances are really really really low atm for this.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But that butterfly expansion still giving hope that we could get someday (not so soon or soon(tm))even preg x-packs for Jim npc's. Probably Bess/Ben would be last in line there :(

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
Hard to choose. I think almost all of them need it, especially those you can interact with regularly. Even if it's something small simply just for immersion sake (counter with some flavor text).

For all the modifications you can make to help, it seems like the universe is incredibly sterile at the moment which seems to defeat the purpose of some of the core game mechanics.

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
But that butterfly expansion still giving hope that we could get someday (not so soon or soon(tm))even preg x-packs for Jim npc's. Probably Bess/Ben would be last in line there :(

That's because Ben/Bess content is a convoluted mass of WTF I sure as hell don't wanna code this. Especially for code dragon Gedan. She already had a mental breakdown coding Ben/Bess the first time.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I am totally fine if almost all the pregnancies are just like female Terry in Fall of Eden where it says "she gave birth to x children", and then they appear in the nursery.

That way I feel like they aren't all taking super-strong Sterilex (because otherwise my super-potent male Steele would have impregnated all of them like Zheniya, who said that even though she was taking a birth suppressant, it still took).

Perhaps even a one sentence line that can repeat from time to time in the nursery saying that "x mother is there checking on her children".

I am not picky.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid