Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
m/m pregnancy would be awesome.

not an entire system we all know that's not happening but having specific persistent male npcs who have a chance for pregnancy when you fuck them, more anal pregnancies and/or more races like the bruchandi who can get pregnant would be awesome because it'd wouldn't require an overhaul of the pregnancy system, just specific npcs who can get butt preg.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
That's not happening. Neither Syri nor her creator want her to be a parent. Though I believe it was said "possibly in an ending", as in the game's actual ending and not a Bad End.
I really hope they change their mind at some point. Syri obviously doesn't want to be a parent now, but it would be so nice if we got to have an expansive relationship/maybe another full quest with her that eventually ends with her deciding that she's in a position in her life where she cares about us enough to settle down and have kids. TiTS doesn't exactly have much in the way of character arcs and I feel like Syri would be the perfect candidate to fix that considering her significance in the story and the sheer amount of content she's received so far.
I do think it would make sense to have such an event be a good end, though (although not the true ending, obviously), as it would feel kinda cheap to just drop her kids off at the nursery like all your others after all that development. Even if we could interact with them like Sera does, it doesn't really seem fitting.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I really hope they change their mind at some point. Syri obviously doesn't want to be a parent now, but it would be so nice if we got to have an expansive relationship/maybe another full quest with her that eventually ends with her deciding that she's in a position in her life where she cares about us enough to settle down and have kids.
Not wanting kids doesn't mean Syri doesn't really love us, it means she doesn't want to deal with parenthood. Children are a big undertaking, and some people will never want children, she may not be able to handle it emotionally or physically or simply just doesn't want kids. It has nothing to do with how much she loves Steele, I don't think Syri would ever want to lose Steele, but she's got hundreds of years ahead of herself to decide if and when she'll settle down, trying to make her have kids with you will only upset her.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Not wanting kids doesn't mean Syri doesn't really love us, it means she doesn't want to deal with parenthood. Children are a big undertaking, and some people will never want children, she may not be able to handle it emotionally or physically or simply just doesn't want kids. It has nothing to do with how much she loves Steele, I don't think Syri would ever want to lose Steele, but she's got hundreds of years ahead of herself to decide if and when she'll settle down, trying to make her have kids with you will only upset her.
I didn't mean she doesn't love us now. I meant that she would be in a place in her life where she would feel comfortable taking on that hassle. Love is only one part of that equation and it's very obvious that she cares deeply for us already.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I mean, it's not like you can just crank them out and toss them in an automated nursery or something...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Real talk, I got like 50 kids in the nursery.

null_blank is just an outlier for massive broods. Nobody has else here posting has triple digit Steele kids. Uh... do you?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Real talk, I got like 50 kids in the nursery.

null_blank is just an outlier for massive broods. Nobody has else here posting has triple digit Steele kids. Uh... do you?
Ha, triple? Null has kids in the 10k+ I'm pretty sure.

Personally, I have 0 children, until I meet the Queen of the Deep and feel super sad not helping her.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ha, triple? Null has kids in the 10k+ I'm pretty sure.

Personally, I have 0 children, until I meet the Queen of the Deep and feel super sad not helping her.

I am aware of null's status as the fertility abomination. I was curious if anyone else has gone over 100+ kids in their nursery.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I am aware of null's status as the fertility abomination. I was curious if anyone else has gone over 100+ kids in their nursery.
I have 457 on my main character, but that's mostly just due to the fact that her fertility is through the roof so every pregnancy results in a ton of children, I've been playing her for a while and enjoy going back and messing around on planets I've already been to every now and then, and because I have the 100 Frostwyrm offspring needed to take over Uevto and saved the game before getting the ending just so I'd always have the option to replay it.
On almost all of my other characters, though, the count is only in the single or double digits.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I don't imagine it's that uncommon, but I've never tried so...
i just want to make a single futa character dedicated to breeding, after getting everything possible pregnant as a 100% male i found that wasn't enough

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Syri obviously doesn't want to be a parent now, but it would be so nice if we got to have an expansive relationship/maybe another full quest with her that eventually ends with her deciding that she's in a position in her life where she cares about us enough to settle down and have kids.

That's what I mean by it needing to be in a/the ending. Syri will definitely end up loving you that much, if she doesn't already, but the PC isn't in a position where she can sit down and be an actual parent. The entire game is supposedly about you running off through space doing your big treasure hunt; Syri's not going to want to start a family until you're done with that.

The PC's as much of a problem as Syri's hesitance to have kids, basically.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i think rodenian ear sex/preg could be more expanded on, there are a lot of cool fetishes in the races and tfs that arent used.

D

Deleted member 15512

i think rodenian ear sex/preg could be more expanded on, there are a lot of cool fetishes in the races and tfs that arent used.
For some reason, getting Renvra to self-fertilize excites me. If Steele could self-fertilize... They'd probably never leave maternity (which is why it will probably never be allowed).

Failing that, testicular pregnancy or oviposition would be nice. Celise' ball expansion scene and Nayna's docking scene are some of my favorites.

Reactions: Crablord