Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Victor's nanobots weren't nearly as good as young Steele. Steele's nanobots seem to keep some measure of human dna no matter how soupy you make yourself with TFs. Victors seem to have made him go whole hog, and when he tried to undo the process he fucked up his genome, thus anti-agathic treatments or whatever it's called stopped working for him.

Still, when Victor ran into Shade's mom, he might have been starting on his journey and his catboi transformation was one of his first or something.... I dunno. The more I think about it, the more likely Colenso's theory about Steele is true...

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Victor's nanobots weren't nearly as good as young Steele. Steele's nanobots seem to keep some measure of human dna no matter how soupy you make yourself with TFs. Victors seem to have made him go whole hog, and when he tried to undo the process he fucked up his genome, thus anti-agathic treatments or whatever it's called stopped working for him.

Still, when Victor ran into Shade's mom, he might have been starting on his journey and his catboi transformation was one of his first or something.... I dunno. The more I think about it, the more likely Colenso's theory about Steele is true...
Well Shade is only 20 or so years older than us, so it wouldn't be the beginning of his journey. However, doesn't Sera have human babies, even though she and possibly Steele are heavily modded(or again, not entirely human to begin with)? And she doesn't have the nanobots.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I dunno. The more I think about it, the more likely Colenso's theory about Steele is true...

Celise is the true child of the Steele. You're just a replica. Notice how little you can tell of your own past? You thought that was memory loss? No, you were created for this role. Just don't get cocky and destroy a city in a way that poisons the rest of the planet. You'd have to cut your hair to show your redemption arc.

Crowdawg11

Mar 22, 2018
Jawja
Fisianna could also have a sweet pregnancy

I can't believe it took 9 pages for someone to mention Fisi.

Aside from her, I'd cast a vote for Astra, Paige, Brandt, and Reaha. And yes, I'm well aware of the minuscule likelihood of Savin characters ever getting such content.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Celise is the true child of the Steele. You're just a replica. Notice how little you can tell of your own past? You thought that was memory loss? No, you were created for this role. Just don't get cocky and destroy a city in a way that poisons the rest of the planet. You'd have to cut your hair to show your redemption arc.

The real reason is the same as the fact that the momma of young Steele will get no screen time.

Nobody cares to write it. And also maybe the Bethseda policy of leaving things open so nobody bitches about their Mary Steele.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
In her upcoming x-pac, you'll have the choice of either keeping her the independent woman she normally is, or turning her into your breed hungry slutpuppy. Of course she chooses of her own free will either path, you're just influencing her in either direction.
Has this been updated or is this still being written?

I'm reading all the posts from in this topic and I can't say which NPC I want preg content with as I haven't played through all of TiTs yet. Eventually I want to read through all the writer's topics as well.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I can't believe it took 9 pages for someone to mention Fisi.

Aside from her, I'd cast a vote for Astra, Paige, Brandt, and Reaha. And yes, I'm well aware of the minuscule likelihood of Savin characters ever getting such content.
That post was from July, which is when she came out ;)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Has this been updated or is this still being written?

I'm reading all the posts from in this topic and I can't say which NPC I want preg content with as I haven't played through all of TiTs yet. Eventually I want to read through all the writer's topics as well.

Still in the planning stages last I checked, HugsAlright is currently working on other stuff, and eventually plans to come back to the Erra x-pack. So you'll just have to be patient and wait till the writing-bug bites him. :)

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Still in the planning stages last I checked, HugsAlright is currently working on other stuff, and eventually plans to come back to the Erra x-pack. So you'll just have to be patient and wait till the writing-bug bites him. :)
Thanks Emperor. Thought there was a chance this might be out or soon to come out since the post was from a year ago. Ah well its not like there isn't a whole bunch of new content all the time to tide me over lol.

Twistedcat8

Apr 2, 2018
Okay I am really late to the party to this thread, and forum by extension. But I feel like pregnancy in all areas needs to be expanded upon in general. Even with characters that are "forbidden" such as a lot of the ones that Savin creates. My reasoning for this line of thinking is more because of how the game currently handles pregnancy in general.

First off in the character creator you get the option for multiple Perks to help with pregnancy in various forms, thus this sets the expectation to myself and probably a decent size of other players that it will have a decent focus in the game. But that isn't what happens. Then there are all the drugs/items in the game that are suppossed to increase your fertility/virility... How about the PC going into a Rut or Heat how does this not help with these "sterile" characters.

Of the 14 "Types of NPC's" that can get pregnant 7 of them are egg pregnancies, 3 of those are always pregnant, 2 of them are just random monsters you fight, the others are Shade which is a cunt tail pregnancy and Briha which actually has a full term pregnancy....Not looking great for "egg" ones.

The other 7 are not that great either. 3 of them are pretty much "forced" breeding which cool the first times is just boring and only boosts the number of characters that can get pregnant, this being the 3 pirates you send to the jail. Then it is the random female Zil enemies you defeat. The Zil call girl, Ellie, and Sera requiring going through their story lines to get them pregnant, which I am fine with, but this creates a suspension of disbelief problem, because the only named female character you can get pregnant through just random casual sex is Ilaria. No other female NPC's can get pregnant in the game. None are you trying to tell me that every other character is on massive amounts of birth control/ mods to make them infertile. Never mind what is the point in increasing your virility if these are the only ones that can get pregnant, 500% + virility loses to standard birth control/ mods....okay that makes total sense apparently.

You the PC getting impregnated has a problem that too many of these pregnancies are just random pregnacies caused by the monsters/creatures you fight and not by named NPC's. There are 8 types of Natural Pregnancies, yet 5 of them are from the random monsters. The other 3 are from Sera (like I said before I am fine with) Riya and Renvra... No other NAMED NPC's in the whole game for natural pregnancies zero zilch nada. Again how does this make any fucking sense in a game that crosses planets.

You can get impregnated through 10 "general incubation" encounters but 6 of those 10 are from random monsters not NAMED NPC'S. The other four are from the Deeps Queen, Ara kei, Taivra, and Renvra; I personally have no problem with these ones, but I do feel like more of these types of NAMED NPC's could be added.

Ah Almost forgot about the cunt-tail pregnancies... Not much too write about her that hasn't been said. 10 of them available. 6 from random monsters. 1 from yourself impregnation. and the last 3 are from Sera, Dally, and Burt....again why so few NAMED NPC'S.

Then we have the Unnatural ones, which for the most part I am indifferent on. I like them for the most part but I feel like the BreedWell Center could be expanded upon too cater to more than just rahn pregnancies. Maybe a whole storyline gets added to it where you became such a great breeder that they work a a middle man so to say with them getting requests from other as of yet unknown breeding centers for other races to use/rent out their great breeder.

Hell my personal feeling without even factoring in my enjoyment of pregnancy content in games, is that their is no consequence in general for having sex in this game. Besides the Sexy Stds: which can be cured easy enough and the rare instances that you can impregnate or get impregnated by a NAMED NPC there is no consequence for just having sex with all of them. Which even there gets boring real quick because again, there is no risk so what is even the point once you have seen all the scenes, what makes me or any other player want to come back to the game or those areas of the game. For instance New Texas. Why would I ever go back there after I open up the BreedWelll center, there is Ellie but her pregnancy seems to be a one off, there is the girl from the diner you can recruit and some actual interesting characters. But god damn it the one planet in the game that it would make sense to have full of Pregnancy content, there is zero content there besides Ellie's storyline. How does that make any sense especially with there being multiple references to the treated males trying to get her pregnant and failing over and over again until you do her story... But you plain jane whatever that doesn't have Ellie's biological problems are as sterile as her when fucking these NPC's for some reason......

This is the problem it is inconsistent with what we are being shown and told in the game.

The Ula content and the milodan breeding event I feel like are foots in the right direction somewhat but I don't think we need more "breeder" NPC's/events in the near future. More it is adding unexpected pregnancies with characters that have so far been sterile that I think more people want.

For instance lets say with a combination of factors it becomes possible for Syri to get the PC pregnant. Fertility boosts, being in Heat. all these boosts should at least give it a chance at happening. It doesn't have to be a big chance. Hell it could be less than 5 - 1% of happening every time she cums in with those boosts active. But this allows for the suspension of disbelief to not be broken as easily. This could also open up some rare character development for both the NPC's and the PC. Maybe if the PC and NPC's relationship isn't at a specific level it would destroy the relationship all together. For instance since Syri has been stated to not wanting Pups this early in their life yet if Steele's and her's relationship isn't to the xyz point it makes her hate the PC because even with all her personal protections you somehow got pregnant. Which means you have to have been going against her wishes in a way by either boosting your fertility up to a stupid level or by going into heat to boost it. You were actively trying to get pregnant with her child against her wishes.

You could also potential stop her from hating you all together if you tell her you are extremely fertile and might be in her upfront so thus you have to use a condom every time for sex now, and there should be a minuscule chance for the condom to fail. Thus maybe resulting in a pregnancy which then wouldn't technically be anyone's fault but the characters for having vaginal sex. Again this is only an example using Syri it doesn't have to be her at all but it is an idea to make more NAMED NPC pregnancy things into the game.

Ahh anyway long winded post over. Jut thought I would finally get this off my chest. I have put a couple hundred hours into the game, and while I enjoy it I have always felt that the pregnancy content has always been lacking compared to the other games.(COC, Fall of Eden)

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
wall of text
Either you don't know what can of worm you've just opened, or you do know, and you made a fake account specifically so you could without feeling the repercussions.

But in case you don't:

Reasons NPCs don't have pregnancy content:
1) no pregnancy content has been written for them
in which, case, get to writing or commission other writers to do so for you
(no seriously, if you want to see something in the game, you write or commission it yourself, though make sure to follow submission guidelines and if you use an already existing character, check with the og writer to make sure they're okay with what you're planning for their character)
2) pregnancy content doesn't make sense for this character
for various reasons: it's not in character for this NPC, they are on birth control, they don't want kids when the PC meets them or ever, etc...
For example: Syri doesn't want children, so she makes sure to use condoms to fuck the PC's vagina
Plus, keep in mind that TiTS' setting is very different from CoC's, and the game is going for a very different atmosphere:
CoC has magic; pregnancies can last 2 hours and the resulting offspring can become adult in seconds, so implementing pregnancies fits with the game's mechanics and the setting
TiTS is going for "realistic" scifi, which is why pregnancy last forever and not every NPC is willing to leave everything to hop up on Steele's spaceship; you might also notice that an intergalactic race for Steele's inheritance is fraught with dangers and not the best environment to raise children, the alternative being more or less abandoning your children in the nursery on Tavros
3) the og writer doesn't want them to have pregnancy content​

And I'll add that you're far from the first person to complain about the lack of preg content in the game, and most forum regulars are way past tired of people who play the game (usually for free) and whine about the lack of certain niche content that they want to see more of in the game but won't ever do anything to actually put that content in the game beside whining in the forums and harassing the creators

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
C-C-Ciaran.

Please LAWD let me lock that DILF down. Literally, if I have to.

I know there's more Ciaran stuff coming when Night Trap flexes his fingers. I have no idea if that includes knocking Steele up.

Reactions: Electra

Twistedcat8

Apr 2, 2018
Either you don't know what can of worm you've just opened, or you do know, and you made a fake account specifically so you could without feeling the repercussions.

But in case you don't:

Reasons NPCs don't have pregnancy content:
1) no pregnancy content has been written for them
in which, case, get to writing or commission other writers to do so for you
(no seriously, if you want to see something in the game, you write or commission it yourself, though make sure to follow submission guidelines and if you use an already existing character, check with the og writer to make sure they're okay with what you're planning for their character)
2) pregnancy content doesn't make sense for this character
for various reasons: it's not in character for this NPC, they are on birth control, they don't want kids when the PC meets them or ever, etc...
For example: Syri doesn't want children, so she makes sure to use condoms to fuck the PC's vagina
Plus, keep in mind that TiTS' setting is very different from CoC's, and the game is going for a very different atmosphere:
CoC has magic; pregnancies can last 2 hours and the resulting offspring can become adult in seconds, so implementing pregnancies fits with the game's mechanics and the setting
TiTS is going for "realistic" scifi, which is why pregnancy last forever and not every NPC is willing to leave everything to hop up on Steele's spaceship; you might also notice that an intergalactic race for Steele's inheritance is fraught with dangers and not the best environment to raise children, the alternative being more or less abandoning your children in the nursery on Tavros
3) the og writer doesn't want them to have pregnancy content​

And I'll add that you're far from the first person to complain about the lack of preg content in the game, and most forum regulars are way past tired of people who play the game (usually for free) and whine about the lack of certain niche content that they want to see more of in the game but won't ever do anything to actually put that content in the game beside whining in the forums and harassing the creators

I wasn't trying to open a can of worms. Just felt that I was open to make my feeling known. Whether people like my opinion or not. I was reading through the forums and all I was finding was decisive no's for certain characters basically boiling down to what you said which is either it is not created in the first place, which is fine but should be worked on in the future because of the reasons I said with keeping the suspension of disbelief. Or it doesn't make sense with xyz NPC again which is fine but because there are soo few Named NPC's with any pregnancy content they stick out like a sore thumb, thus it makes people wonder why there are so few characters with it in the game. Which then leads to a lot of these "normies" and other complaining. I personally am not complaining, more I am stating that I think it should be worked on in the future, like I have stated TiTS is game that takes place in space, even without all the mods/pills in the game it makes zero sense for so few Named NPC's to have pregnancy content of any form in a game, and then the amount of boosting perks/items in the game makes any player think there would be more actual use for those boosts besides using the boosts for when you beat the random monsters/creatures. Like I said in my previous post; what about planets like New Texas, why is the PC as sterile on that planet as Ellie. That planet is full of in universe potential for pregnancy content.

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I was reading through the forums and all I was finding was decisive no's for certain characters basically boiling down to what you said which is either it is not created in the first place, which is fine but should be worked on in the future because of the reasons I said with keeping the suspension of disbelief.
like I have stated TiTS is game that takes place in space, even without all the mods/pills in the game it makes zero sense for so few Named NPC's to have pregnancy content of any form in a game
Then clearly you haven't been paying attention to what I said: these NPCs have lives and responsibilities that they can't just abandon to be a rich billionnaire heir's plaything. Doing otherwise and allowing every NPC to knock you up/get knocked up wouldn't make much sense and would stretch suspension of disbelief too thin. The setting doesn't allow it.
Again: the game is still in development, so if you want preg content with a named NPC, wait for it, write it yourself, or commission it.

because there are soo few Named NPC's with any pregnancy content they stick out like a sore thumb, thus it makes people wonder why there are so few characters with it in the game
I disagree. TiTS caters to a lot of kinks and fetishes, not just preg and waifu collecting. It's absurd to expect every named NPC to have preg content to begin with.
And be glad there are at least some named NPCs with preg content; I have yet to see a male named NPC with an actual romance/storyline. And what few interesting male NPCs there are aren't into male PCs.
(please ignore the salt -- doing my best to keep it under control, but some comes out now and then. And no, Kase doesn't count in my book, because you basically help him with his job and then buy him. No character/story development involved. On the other hand, I love just how many eggnancies you can get and the quadomme bad end, so that balances out, I guess)

like I have stated TiTS is game that takes place in space, even without all the mods/pills in the game it makes zero sense for so few Named NPC's to have pregnancy content of any form in a game
I'll be blunt: it doesn't matter how fertile your PC is if their partner is shooting blanks or their womb is barren.
You clearly underestimate people's determination to control their reproduction, especially when there's amazing tech that allows them to do that just practically lying around. Because TiTS isn't an utopian society where having kids like you buy candy bars is all fine and dandy and resources abound, but a dark and ultracapitalist almost dystopia where people get into indentured servitude to pay out their debts and work jobs to earn money to live.
Children are hugely expensive. In such a setting, it makes more sense for people to wait for the right time and partner before having kids than just popping them out like Raskvels.

Like I said in my previous post; what about planets like New Texas, why is the PC as sterile on that planet as Ellie. That planet is full of in universe potential for pregnancy content.
It is explicitly said (by T, IIRC) that the water on New Texas is laced with birthcontrol chemicals, to keep the population stable and avoid overpopulation.

Don't misunderstand me, I have no doubt that there will be pregnancies for named NPCs. The kink is too popular around here not to. But you have to be patient (or write it yourself), because writing pregnancies and offsprings for named NPCs is A LOT of work, and the team is focusing on more important things right now, and rightly so (like ship combat, ship upgrades, etc).
Point is: what you're saying has been said a million times before, and forum regulars are tired of hearing the same thing over and over again and rehashing the exact same arguments without anyone ever doing something productive to solve the issue they're complaining about.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Ulp... that looks like an intense spat lining up just above me...

Hope this isn't a bad time to mention I'd love to make cute little cow babies with some of those nice girls on New Texas, especially Millie. Sadly I can't commission anything because I'm flat broke and could in theory write some things but in practise have severe writer's block and am trying to figure out a cure.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Ulp... that looks like an intense spat lining up just above me...
Nah, not a spat, just explaining why we can't have all the pregs with all the NPCs right now for the Nth time. Admittedly I was harsher than I could have been, sorry.

Hope this isn't a bad time to mention I'd love to make cute little cow babies with some of those nice girls on New Texas, especially Millie. Sadly I can't commission anything because I'm flat broke and could in theory write some things but in practise have severe writer's block and am trying to figure out a cure.
Now I just keep imagining Bridget surrounded by tiny cowboys and cowgirls. So cute!
(I know New Texans don't usually gain any bovine traits until they take the Treatment, but... fluffy cow babies!!!)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Now I just keep imagining Bridget surrounded by tiny cowboys and cowgirls. So cute!
(I know New Texans don't usually gain any bovine traits until they take the Treatment, but... fluffy cow babies!!!)

It's possible for there to be minor, real minor, things like horns. Probably not tails though. Uh... was Reaha born with her cow ears? I forget. :x

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
It's possible for there to be minor, real minor, things like horns. Probably not tails though. Uh... was Reaha born with her cow ears? I forget. :x
I'm pretty sure Reaha was born with cow ears and did mention something else involving the treatment as well... thing it has to do with them gaining bovine traits over the years without it or something, can't quite remember.

Kelek

Feb 20, 2018
Is maja eventually going to be able to knock up the PC? Because her heat sex scene suggests she will

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
*sigh* I won't go into details completely about it but sufficient to say that "fans" of the character and Hel in particular bugged Savin way too much about sexing up basically the PC kid (incest) which he refused to do. People kept bugging and he stood his ground. So he isn't gonna turn around and change his stance on adding preg content for well established characters who are intended to become crew members for Steele in the future. Its best to not open the discussion about it again since the last "few" threads about discussing it or even adding it ends not very well. I didn't really pay attention or read those threads but I know enough to STAY THE FUCK away from that direction of discussion. Speaking of which I will speak no more of this now.

._. By the Glorious Glow of the One.... were there really that many people bothering Savin to write incest stuff for Helspawn? I knew we were in the Fetish swamp but I didn't think we were in that deep in it..

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
Well Shade is only 20 or so years older than us, so it wouldn't be the beginning of his journey. However, doesn't Sera have human babies, even though she and possibly Steele are heavily modded(or again, not entirely human to begin with)? And she doesn't have the nanobots.

I would imagine Steele's micro surgeons are so fine they might somehow effect both the PC's seed and/or eggs thus utilizing the base data of the mother's or father's genomes in the process such as the way the PC's offspring with as example Zil are always Zil but with typical genetic signals of hair and eye color the PC's offspring will never look like them ae are the same species as they are as their seed and/or eggs will only effect minor changes not full changes or creating natural genetic abominations like a Zil-human that would be rendered stillborn due to genetic complications which is a side of pregnancy you don't see in TiTS but I assume that is with good reasons. With so many diverse species and most being compatible on some level there must still be complications in their anatomy that the general public sometimes has to deal with, perhaps even Victor himself has had afew children that never cried during his rush and made certain the PC would not suffer through the same as he did...

I like the sound of that it makes for a better image for a moment before you remember the fact Victor quite literally fucked himself to death so hard when he died he probably had more in common with a Galotian than a human.

Yup I am adding that to my head canon.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
More than I realised.

Ciaran, Kase, Fyn, Vahn, Dane, Storm Lancer, Yancy(not happening oh well)
Ardia, Nevrie, Nayna (either way)
Fisianna, Demon Queen Syri

And lastly Mirrin, but that's already being worked on.

Reactions: Skywolf99