Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
That's no fun. :( Logic says if Steele can be half Ausar anyhow, then he should be able to breed Anno/Erra and their offspring would be 3/4 Ausar. Also, if he's undergone the Treatment, he should be able to breed Brandy (gently) and Millie.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That's no fun. :( Logic says if Steele can be half Ausar anyhow, then he should be able to breed Anno/Erra and their offspring would be 3/4 Ausar. Also, if he's undergone the Treatment, he should be able to breed Brandy (gently) and Millie.
Again, it's for the sanity of the writers and coders.

As for logic, you're the hand-crafted heir to the Steele fortune. Every last detail of your genetic structure was determined by your father after your conception to make an heir to subject to the scavenger hunt of his design so that you would end up like he did. Only without all the severe genetic damage due to having decent protection. Also Anno uses birth control and her writer is absolutely against any preg content for her or any of his other creations in the timeframe of the game and I vaguely recall that Erra might get preg stuff eventually. Also species only rarely matters as far as compatibility goes and because of the muckery daddy dearest put you through, all you pass on is human genes. Also being treated or not has no effect on breeding outside of making people more virile and/or fertile.

Also assuming all Steeles who would be fathering kids to be male is kinda shitty to do.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd probably go into deep debt buying Twink-Ease and Ausar Treats

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And selling your body to recoup the debt? Which is pretty much sometimes what happens in t he TiTSverse.

Given the amount of horny futas milling about I think I could get good money without having to service full males.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Jeez, you guys are like my wife: you take all the fun out of it. :p The title of the thread is "Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?" I answered: Anno/Erra and Brandy/Millie, plus a bunch of various generic NPCs. Realistically, I know that the odds of it happening are slim-to-none, based on one player's opinion.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Jeez, you guys are like my wife: you take all the fun out of it. :p The title of the thread is "Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?" I answered: Anno/Erra and Brandy/Millie, plus a bunch of various generic NPCs. Realistically, I know that the odds of it happening are slim-to-none, based on one player's opinion.
Of those 4, only 1 will never have, 1 is getting an expansion in the nebulous future dedicated to it, and the others are up in the air. In that order, actually... weird.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
i ghess all the main npcs, like anno,syri(if she can come back), Penny,Sandra and few others i can renemeber right now.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah, it's pretty weird that Steele Jr always has half-human babies when Shade is full kaithrit because Vic was kaithrit at the time, but otherwise the preg content would be an absolute nightmare I'm sure.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Actually, I feel that a male Steele kinda gets jipped. He can bang whomever he wants, but only a few of them can get pregnant, while a fem or herm Steele can get knocked up by almost anything. Albeit with eggs for the most part. Plus, with the right mods, they can pop them out in a matter of days, depending on how fast you wanna go. Using the furfag cheat and spamming the small blue egg can have Steele get within minutes of birth. A male Steele has to wait. And wait. And wait. Unless it's the female raskvel who can pop out an egg for him in 5 days, but only if you happen to find her at the right time. I have one Steele who has fathered 75 raskvel eggs, but only got to keep 3. Kind of a rip-off, if you ask me...

Reactions: EmperorG

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
What I want more than anything else is some way to prevent super-multiples and the option to NAME my non-unique children. Let me have a reasonable number of children and let me show up on weekends and holidays to do some actual parenting! Most wanted preg besides the Forbidden ones is definitely Flahne, I want to be the sire and incubator for a cute little jelly kid!

Reactions: PandorasBox

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Actually, I feel that a male Steele kinda gets jipped. He can bang whomever he wants, but only a few of them can get pregnant, while a fem or herm Steele can get knocked up by almost anything. Albeit with eggs for the most part. Plus, with the right mods, they can pop them out in a matter of days, depending on how fast you wanna go. Using the furfag cheat and spamming the small blue egg can have Steele get within minutes of birth. A male Steele has to wait. And wait. And wait. Unless it's the female raskvel who can pop out an egg for him in 5 days, but only if you happen to find her at the right time. I have one Steele who has fathered 75 raskvel eggs, but only got to keep 3. Kind of a rip-off, if you ask me...
compared to CoC the amount of normal enemies that can impregnate Steele feel really low since in CoC almost every non npc can impregnate the champion but not in TiTs

D

Deleted member 15512

You should be able to now. I added it to the VKO cheat lookup list.
So 88mph advances time by a lot, allowing you to bypass waiting for certain events? Say I knock up a female Raskvel, then use 88mph, the next time I encounter her she should be laying?

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
You type in a number, say 5, and then click the corresponding button to skip that number of minutes, hours, days, months, or years.
Daam... i wish i know this before.... would save me 800 sleep buttons clicks...

well... at least Still happy for not cheating.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
You type in a number, say 5, and then click the corresponding button to skip that number of minutes, hours, days, months, or years.

Does Steele dramatically smoke a cigar whilst a woman sings in order to pass this time?

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Would kind of be cool to have some M.Preg stuff, like CoC's Satyr's.

Otherwise, would love to see Vahn/Dane/Ciaran pregnancy stuff.

Or maybe, a scene with Yancy when he doesn't take his pills with you maybe?

Reactions: ShySquare

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Don't forget the contraception that's in the water there. I read a blurb about that around here.
Yes, there's contraceptive in the water, but Steele hasn't been affected by it, nor most offworlders, due to shortness of duration there. Remember, bulls are super virile, it takes both the guys and gals being drugged to keep pregnancy low, a normal person would be at greater increased risk if a bull didn't take sterilex.