Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So Gardeford atm not moved much on writing preg x-pack for Aina?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
(Edit: Needed to word a bit better.)

Heh. Funny.

Its probably not gonna happen. I dont think Reaha is a character that should get pregnant. Plus Savin would most likely not want to work on it. He dislikes writing preg content and I think some of his other characters have a better chance for it. (Like maybe Extremely LATE GAME stuff for the Puppy Slut Trio ((Quad if Erra is counted but thats Hugs department)) that gets a minuscule of preg content. But thats would be close from 4 years to never)

I mean he does it from time to time, but I dont think Reaha would get a Preg expansion. Thats a bet I'm comfortable taking.
In my opinion, If any of his characters were to be preggo, I see the moocow being the best bet for it. All other options are only possible behind some 'aftergame content' (That is, if we ever even were to HAVE any by the end of this, I'm still kinda on the notion deep down that once the story is done they might move on somewhere else, but that's just me)

And he's written pregnancy stuff despite not being interested in it, mind you.

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
In my opinion, If any of his characters were to be preggo, I see the moocow being the best bet for it. All other options are only possible behind some 'aftergame content' (That is, if we ever even were to HAVE any by the end of this, I'm still kinda on the notion deep down that once the story is done they might move on somewhere else, but that's just me)

And he's written pregnancy stuff despite not being interested in it, mind you.

I dont know, its just that Reaha going beyond her current state (And the Treatment X-Pac) is something I just dont see. Dont know why. She just gives me that impression, but thats just me.

I do acknowledge that Savin has written Preg content in my post. Im completely aware that he does write Preg stuff, he just doesnt do it often. (@Savin Great work on Zheniya by the way, love her :D)

Im sure he'll write more Preg stuff in the future, I just dont see it happening as much as some of the people on here do. I can see why people want a lot his characters preggers, I mean his creations are great and deserve all the attention, I just dont get the Preg thing to be honest. Once in a blue moon Ill get a warm fuzzy feeling about it but beyond that it doesnt do it for me.

To finish off, Yes it would definitely make more sense if the Dorna Twins preg content was locked until the "Aftergame". 100% with you there. I have faith (Which isnt something people get a lot from me) in the Fen Crew that theyll finish the game past the story. Excuse my slight arguemnt from authority, but Ive been here since 2012 and I have seen nothing good things come from them, and I have utter confidence that this will continue to completion and they still got plenty to do.

I mean, Im still waiting for those XenoSuccubi that they teased with the original idea doc. This Itch... Must... be... SCRATCHED!!!!

Ehh. That was long winded but basically have some optimism, we all need it at some point.
Cheers!:toot::toot::toot:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin said that out of all his characters, Reaha would be the most likely to be a mother. Note that most likely in lore != most likely to be written.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
I fall under point one in nonesuch's analysis. Submissive/dominant stuff usually makes me feel dirty unless it's clearly just play, I'm only interested in the primal and irrational rush that spreading genes gives. The irresponsibility of it would bother me if it was a game primarily focused on characterization, with a defined protagonist, but in TiTS it's easy to just imagine your character as more interested in indulgence than morality. I mean, it's not hard to just show some restraint and not knock everyone up whilst galavanting around the universe having no time to raise children if you want to play someone who isn't an asshole.

Nezhara would be cool for point #4, because it seems to build on what's already there, and it would be interesting to find a solution to allow it.

I'd like to see later development after you help out dying race deep lake lady on Myrellion, but my memory is really fuzzy on that so may not be possible.

I'd also like to see you impregnate a transparent goo-girl, but that's more out of curiosity than anything sexual.

mcdouggal

May 7, 2017
I've asked Savin about preg content for the Dorna twins before, and he's adamantly against it, so don't get your hopes up.

Personally, sub Sera and Aina the centauress.
Uh, why is Savin so against the preg for the Dornas?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Uh, why is Savin so against the preg for the Dornas?
It doesn't fit their character. Neither of them are going to drop everything and have a kid with Steele. Maybe in the years to come, but not during the time we control Steele.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
While I may be late to the party, my primary preggo wishlist would definitely be Reaha, Ellie, Penny, Kelly, Flahne, Saendra and Emmy (both to impregnated the NPC and be impregnated); they were among the first people that Interacted with and have sufficient content to invest affection and empathy for the characters, a sign of good writing.

I really hope that such content will be made reality soon as I heard Penny and Emmy are in the works to be part of the crew very soon, and according to the save edit flags, so is Pippa

While these NPCs I believe are longshots and most likely not gonna happen anytime soon; They are Kas, Kiro, Kally, and Kaede

mcdouggal

May 7, 2017
It doesn't fit their character. Neither of them are going to drop everything and have a kid with Steele. Maybe in the years to come, but not during the time we control Steele.
That's fair. I definitely thought of Anno as down for being a mother in the future, although definitely not Syri.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I disagree that Reaha is a good candidate for preggo content, STRONGLY. It defies almost everything about her. She's JUST overcome a serious addiction (possibly), she's just gotten out of indentured servitude (probably), and she has some VERY serious family issues that she should probably resolve before she's a decent candidate for baby-making. Yammi is probably the strongest candidate, she clearly shows some maternal instincts (if a bit cold-bloodedly). Anno is a good candidate for late/post game storyline. I think that Kelly is too much into her "career model" to go for pregnancy and she is definitely a character with agency so she'd have to want to have babies. I could see Penny getting pregnant but I don't see her being a good mommy under SEVERAL different circumstances.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I disagree that Reaha is a good candidate for preggo content, STRONGLY. It defies almost everything about her. She's JUST overcome a serious addiction (possibly), she's just gotten out of indentured servitude (probably), and she has some VERY serious family issues that she should probably resolve before she's a decent candidate for baby-making.
Or you could look at it this way: She's finally in control of her herself again, she's found someone who cares enough about her to rid her of that addiction and free her, and since when is necessary for any and all familial disagreements to be resolved before settling down yourself? Besides, her family problems aren't really that bad. She left the planet because of a disagreement about NT's policies, not something her parents did to her, and she's (probably) in contact with them now, and no ill will is likely to be harbored, given that they are Treated, and therefore prevented from feeling pretty much every negative emotion for any amount of time.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah Onyx those (what Lancer said I mean) are all reasons Savin stated in favor of.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Or you could look at it this way: She's finally in control of her herself again, she's found someone who cares enough about her to rid her of that addiction and free her, and since when is necessary for any and all familial disagreements to be resolved before settling down yourself? Besides, her family problems aren't really that bad. She left the planet because of a disagreement about NT's policies, not something her parents did to her, and she's (probably) in contact with them now, and no ill will is likely to be harbored, given that they are Treated, and therefore prevented from feeling pretty much every negative emotion for any amount of time.

I can agree with many of the takes on things here, as possibilities, except the last one. She left her planet to get away from the treatment. Which her family in it's entirety failed to support her in her decisions regarding. THAT is huge familial strife, the kind that breaks up families forever. Maybe there's some cannonical route that Reaha is supposed to go down, but NONE of the things you've mentioned are guaranteed for Reaha except for the last one in any case. The player doesn't have to get her off the drugs or free her. If she's on the ship then she has to have been relieved of the indentured servitude, but that's still an IF. I guess it's possible to see it as everything lines up to magically create Reaha saying, "I want your babbies Cap'n Steele, NOW!" Psychologically and even on a human empathic level, it does seem like something that would be done by any woman I've ever even heard of, let alone had as a part of my life in any way even excluding my own personal opinions I come up with the same results in it.

@noobsaleh Great if Savin wants a preggo Reaha, that's awesome. I'd love to see more preggo content, but then maybe you could explain to me why every time I've seen it come up the analmander's response is, "Fuck off/you/that!"?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I can agree with many of the takes on things here, as possibilities, except the last one. She left her planet to get away from the treatment. Which her family in it's entirety failed to support her in her decisions regarding. THAT is huge familial strife, the kind that breaks up families forever. Maybe there's some cannonical route that Reaha is supposed to go down, but NONE of the things you've mentioned are guaranteed for Reaha except for the last one in any case. The player doesn't have to get her off the drugs or free her. If she's on the ship then she has to have been relieved of the indentured servitude, but that's still an IF. I guess it's possible to see it as everything lines up to magically create Reaha saying, "I want your babbies Cap'n Steele, NOW!" Psychologically and even on a human empathic level, it does seem like something that would be done by any woman I've ever even heard of, let alone had as a part of my life in any way even excluding my own personal opinions I come up with the same results in it.

@noobsaleh Great if Savin wants a preggo Reaha, that's awesome. I'd love to see more preggo content, but then maybe you could explain to me why every time I've seen it come up the analmander's response is, "Fuck off/you/that!"?
As far as I know the preggo route will only be available if Steele does treat her as well as possible, so the entire "it's not guaranteed" thing is rather irrelevant. Besides, who's to say that there won't be some sort of short prerequisite quest beforehand to wrap all of the loose ends up? Savin isn't such a bad writer that he would just pigeonhole content into characters it doesn't fit. As for her family, her parents didn't support her because they were Treated. They literally cannot feel dissatisfied with the way things are. Reaha knows this. Also, if you actually talk to her after completing all of her cured content, it becomes obvious that she is willing to reconcile with her family, and at least most of them are with her.

Because they are asking questions that he's answered an endless amount of times, and mostly about characters he won't make that content for.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's Savin, I ain't gotta explain TiTS.

Also, the can't see why Reaha can't be both my slave and loving baby momma.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh why you all now make me think that Savin wrote Dornas (and like 90% of other TiTS npc's) to have if he need some easy to find reason why they can't have preg x-pack? :(

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She was given a dick out of spite, lol. Just like how Anno is a slut.

I don't mind either, I'm just saying.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
One been dick wielder or other slut not bother me much. BUT if Saendra would be made as obligatory herm/shemale or slut path I would mind then.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Saendra can be made into a herm though, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Xeivous You may by chance mean... Erra path to been happy breeding puppy? xD

Saebndra the happy bitchkitten broodmother. Too bad it wouldn't happen since I not remember Savin feeling that she fit for such a possible future path after SQ3.

Angel Blizzard

May 23, 2017
Given Savin's very clear and public stance on the matter, that would be quite rude and inconsiderate, just saying. "Non-canon" built specifically to get around boundaries and limitations set by actual canon is still impolite. To put it very lightly.

I always gotta be that stick in the mud, sorry.

Maybe I'm missing something but aren't fanfics basically just long "what ifs" exploring what could have happened had certain things or choices occurred or did not
occurred in any given canon and typically meant either for: fun, pure exploration of the what ifs, true self-insertions or showing of one's love/attachment
to a particular series and it's creators and characters? So as annoying/irritating as it might be to see someone doing something different with a character(s)
than what you would do, are doing or did, so wouldn't it be more flattering than anything else?

Additionally the creators of any given original material have already created or are creating a story and universe that they themselves have complete control of and
that fans rarely, if ever get to take part in helping to make in any regards. So is throwing their fandoms a bone and just letting them make whatever fics they want
really that bad an idea so long as they -for the most part- stay respectful to the overall lore and creators?

Also note I'm not really trying to be rude, hostile or whiny in writing this, I just saw what seems to me anyway, a valid argument to be made that things like
this shouldn't be considered "rude, inconsiderate or impolite" even given Savin's opinion/stance on a matter as he already has his own story and or hand in
making a story that is in no way effected by what someone else does in theirs.

Now to clear an elephant from the room, obviously none of what I've written is meant to defend any "fanfiction" in which the sole/main purpose is to bash on any
stories/creators/lores etc. I personally dislike and agree that those are very much "rude, inconsiderate and impolite" and in fact the writers of such *cough* works
are often very open in admitting that's the whole purpose behind their "stories" and wear it like a badge of honor. And for the life of me I don't know why they bother.

Anyway there is the argument, I hope I explained the view point well as I honestly am terrible with explanations most of the time "May your day be calm, and burdens
light"

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Maybe I'm missing something but aren't fanfics basically just long "what ifs" exploring what could have happened had certain things or choices occurred or did not
occurred in any given canon and typically meant either for: fun, pure exploration of the what ifs, true self-insertions or showing of one's love/attachment
to a particular series and it's creators and characters? So as annoying/irritating as it might be to see someone doing something different with a character(s)
than what you would do, are doing or did, so wouldn't it be more flattering than anything else?

Additionally the creators of any given original material have already created or are creating a story and universe that they themselves have complete control of and
that fans rarely, if ever get to take part in helping to make in any regards. So is throwing their fandoms a bone and just letting them make whatever fics they want
really that bad an idea so long as they -for the most part- stay respectful to the overall lore and creators?

Also note I'm not really trying to be rude, hostile or whiny in writing this, I just saw what seems to me anyway, a valid argument to be made that things like
this shouldn't be considered "rude, inconsiderate or impolite" even given Savin's opinion/stance on a matter as he already has his own story and or hand in
making a story that is in no way effected by what someone else does in theirs.

Now to clear an elephant from the room, obviously none of what I've written is meant to defend any "fanfiction" in which the sole/main purpose is to bash on any
stories/creators/lores etc. I personally dislike and agree that those are very much "rude, inconsiderate and impolite" and in fact the writers of such *cough* works
are often very open in admitting that's the whole purpose behind their "stories" and wear it like a badge of honor. And for the life of me I don't know why they bother.

Anyway there is the argument, I hope I explained the view point well as I honestly am terrible with explanations most of the time "May your day be calm, and burdens
light"

The problem is when authors don't particularly like that "what if".

Let's use Erra as an example, and the phrase "what if she had a dick". If someone were to go and write something I've clearly stated I don't want to happen, I wouldn't be flattered, I'd be damn upset, annoyed because I didn't want people that aren't me to explore that what if.

That also brings up the "throwing a bone" statement. That's the exact opposite of what you want to do in that situation, because that encourages idiots, and makes them think they can get what they want if they keep fucking asking for it. Then the original author gets barraged with questions like "When can Erra be a herm" or in the Savin case "When can we give Syri a vag" and "When can we get Anno pregnant."

So writing a fanfic of something an author doesn't want done with their character is very rude and inconsiderate.

Big idea: ask permission from the character's author before you write something.

I should add that it's more okay if the fanfic is kept private~

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So writing a fanfic of something an author doesn't want done with their character is very rude and inconsiderate.

Big idea: ask permission from the character's author before you write something.

Of course this only really applies to these forums since in most situations a fanfic will never be read by the original creator of a character, and at that point you really can go hog wild with it. But since the forums are a really small place where the creators tend to be very active and aware of what goes on at least on some level, this constrains the usual barrage of fanfic writing due to the very high possibility of stepping on important peoples toes.

Outside the forums the fans are free to write whatever they want even if the creators would personally oppose it, since sometimes (very rarely mind you) the fans manage to write something that's actually very good that would have never seen the light of day should the creators had their way. Of course that's more a hypothetical on the concept of freedom of action, and not entirely related to the current situation, just felt like throwing my hat into the ring. However since both fans and writers have to share these forums this freedom of action is best kept to a minimum, out of courtesy if nothing else.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Then the original author gets barraged with questions like "When can Erra be a herm" or in the Savin case "When can we give Syri a vag" and "When can we get Erra pregnant."
wait I thought the original author actually wants to write Erra pregnancy as opposed to the other two examples

is that incorrect, Original Author? would be very nice to know if I should stop pining :(

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
wait I thought the original author actually wants to write Erra pregnancy as opposed to the other two examples

is that incorrect, Original Author? would be very nice to know if I should stop pining :(
Don't worry, Erra's preg xpac is still happening, it's just at the back of the queue currently, so it'll be a while before work starts on it.

Reactions: Alypia

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
While I may be late to the party, my primary preggo wishlist would definitely be Reaha, Ellie, Penny, Kelly, Flahne, Saendra and Emmy (both to impregnated the NPC and be impregnated); they were among the first people that Interacted with and have sufficient content to invest affection and empathy for the characters, a sign of good writing.

Didn't realize I wanted this until now, but I really want this.