Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Forbidden? No. Likely? Also no. Except for Inessa, none of JimT's projects that have been "claimed" look to ever see the light of day.

Pretty much this, I do want to point out that and I have said it before. If someone or several someones decide to take up the reigns of any of JimT's character projects to stay in the shadows and not let anyone know but the game developers (FenCo) That way there isn't that insane amount of hype and expectation from everyone in the community and those of you who are aren't disappointed by the fact that yet another person/persons decided to disappear and cemented further the fact that JimT's stuff is cursed and that anyone who takes up one of the projects seems to mysteriously disappear.

Aubrii

Aug 3, 2017
Pretty much this, I do want to point out that and I have said it before. If someone or several someones decide to take up the reigns of any of JimT's character projects to stay in the shadows and not let anyone know but the game developers (FenCo) That way there isn't that insane amount of hype and expectation from everyone in the community and those of you who are aren't disappointed by the fact that yet another person/persons decided to disappear and cemented further the fact that JimT's stuff is cursed and that anyone who takes up one of the projects seems to mysteriously disappear.

Then what if I try to write it? Im a very big writter, and embry is a BIG reflection of myself.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Then what if I try to write it? Im a very big writter, and embry is a BIG reflection of myself.
I know you didn't ask me with your post, but I'd say go ahead but don't post about it anywhere until you think it's finished and submit-ready.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
I also noticed that there one of the scenes where you get defeated by a male zil he says things like "You'd make a fine mother.". Are there any chances of a fem/herm Steele getting impregnated by an actual MALE npc?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Male Zil Impregnation is a thing.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I also noticed that there one of the scenes where you get defeated by a male zil he says things like "You'd make a fine mother.". Are there any chances of a fem/herm Steele getting impregnated by an actual MALE npc?
Hugs just finished his Zil pregnancy and it should be added at some point. Just in case you don't know, female PC's can also be impregnated by male Milodans and Sydians as well.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
I ain't exactly into big cats. I like my little black cat, Mojo. The Sydians have me wondering about their anatomy and the way their bodies work.

Aug 8, 2017
From the sound of it, probably a good idea for any writer who's open to preg content to include that for their characters from the start. Is there a standard template/formula for that so far, or is it still the wild west?

In the case of getting women/herms/things with wombs or acceptable substitutes pregnant, is there anything setting-wise to keep in mind about that given that reliable contraception is readily available anywhere remotely civilised? There's clearly some pressure off for unplanned pregnancies with Steele at least given there's a great big trust fund and dedicated nursery for an expected crop of bastards to grow up happily in under the warm gaze of a nannybot with gigantic gazongas.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
probably a good idea for any writer who's open to preg content to include that for their characters from the start
Not quite. Planned to have it from the beginning helps a lot but most assuredly don't need it from the get go. Also, ideas for characters change and evolve and months after completing the character they may want to add preg content as a natural continuation of their content.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Vahn comes to mind. Riding him on our bed and getting teased about our unprotected [Pc.Race] eggs... As for getting others preggo, I'd say Shekka would be fun to blimp out once we fix her infertility.
A dozen fertite should do the trick
Same goes for Nezhara... or is there any lore on why it shouldn't make them as fertile as a bunny?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
A dozen fertite should do the trick
Fertite+ doesn't do anything to natural born infertility, if the PC not getting affected by it with the starting 'Infertile' perk should say anything.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Fertite+ doesn't do anything to natural born infertility, if the PC not getting affected by it with the starting 'Infertile' perk should say anything.
What affects the PC should be taken with a fistful of salt compared to what the actual lore states. It's a mechanics vs lore argument that can't be won because mechanics wins all the time.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
all of them really XD but more realistically all the generic enemies with dicks also the rahn girl at Kats's brothel since her "ride ovi" option very much hints a pregnancy happening

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, the game does say "sex: ???" and I don't think there are any encounters besides the fight-or-flight encounter. Are you saying it's a hermaphrodite?
Savin said all Frostwyrms are herms. The Bad end has it using it's penis if you have a vag, and it uses it's vag on you if you have a penis.

So yes.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Funny thing is that getting pregnant while you got that perk is not difficult at all

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Funny thing is that getting pregnant while you got that perk is not difficult at all
If you mean PC eggnancy, then the infertile perks have never prevented that. Most encounters the PC get are moreso you being the NPC's incubator for their eggs anyways, rather than them developing inside you.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
So I heard that we will/might be getting that preg xpac for the space jail. I forget if anyone specifically mentioned a rough week/month that, that might occur?

Also, some individuals I would also enjoy preg xpacs for are:
Ellie
Millie
Carrie and Cora (without resorting to the Good/Bad End where you stay on New Texas)
Canada
Lola
Simone
Horisha
Brandy
Betsy and Victoria
Cass (or at least being able to do repeatable sex scenes with her, and possibly Kaede)
Kally and Kiro
Sylvie

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
If you mean PC eggnancy, then the infertile perks have never prevented that. Most encounters the PC get are moreso you being the NPC's incubator for their eggs anyways, rather than them developing inside you.
I'm not talking about eggs
I remember having the Infertile perk and getting impregnated by milodans