What Content Would You Like Added?

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I'd really like to see a Milodan tf
I wanna be a sexy leopard already

Order

May 20, 2019
I don't think goo transformations should get too out of control in regards to shape since most galotians (or at least all the ones we see) have Terran faces. But the ability to revert face (to terran) revert arms (to terran or retain their original type albeit more gooey) and the ability to change masculinity or femininity in the face and by proxy change lip size, would be greatly appreciated. Actuall all of the other ones don't really matter as much as the ability to easily customize my facial masculinity. I kind of go back in forth between male, herm, and female and having to TF my masculinity up and down on a race that can shape change feels a bit awkward.

A

Athena

They didn't. They wanted another demon-morph character to interact with. I know, I was confused by his statement, too. I don't want to be grammar nazi, but I do find Namlet's frequent posts difficult to parse at times...

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Why doesn't the Furpies have a bunny variant?

Reactions: Noxxie

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i'm extraordinarly late to the discussion about racial perks
i think its completely out of the ordinary to NOT have them, it would add a lot of depth.
and you all seem to make the argument that people would "have to choose between something they don't want"
the glory of these games, rpg games, is that you don't HAVE to pick something you don't want.
though skyrim has a lot less rpg than other bethesda titles, the fact that cats get more unarmed damage than a human, will NOT stop me from playing the imperial. i want to play a character however i want regardless of how it looks like, and in that process i'll get a bonus to something else that will make it even more unique. same goes here, if i want to be a big minotaur with a bonus to strength and a weakness to intelligence, i would still do it. it makes my character more personal and much cooler/unique in my opinion.
plus, tits is easy, you could intentionally cut all of your PCs arms off and they'll still be able to kick their way through 90% of enemies.

...kick? maybe there should be more melee, monk like weapons as well :)

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
...also, there should be a intergalactic E3 event where tit-endo always wins.
thank you

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Might be a bit too much or too big, but an option for a mean or mixed Steele to just say screw Steele tech and go your own way to shape the galaxy the way you want instead of following in your father's footsteps. It might be too much so idk if it would work.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Might be a bit too much or too big, but an option for a mean or mixed Steele to just say screw Steele tech and go your own way to shape the galaxy the way you want instead of following in your father's footsteps. It might be too much so idk if it would work.

That would either be a Game Over or an option at the end of the game (... which is still basically a game over).

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
As nice as a game over that would be, it would be better to actually have the grind of taking over the galaxy Pirate style instead of finding the pods.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Honestly I love those game over endings. The ability to determine what you want to do outside the main game and story is compelling to me even if it ends in a game over that isn't a bad end (although bad ends are fun to read too).

So long as there is adequate lead up to the "chose another option" route I think it can be viable. I'm not talking about the "warning" that making this choice will end the game (although that is very important). Im talking about the quests, character interactions and player choices that lead up to it.

Like say you have a ship mate whom you could potentially settle down with but you have to be the kind of person who they believe would be an adequate life partner... for life. You also have to do a loyalty mission and some more social, intimate side quests involving their past, their family and in the end you have organically gotten to know this character and settling down with them doesn't feel like a ***press here to end game like a pansy*** button but rather you, the player, actually choosing your Steele's happiness over daddy's fortune.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
you have to be the kind of person who they believe would be an adequate life partner... for life. You also have to do a loyalty mission and some more social, intimate side quests involving their past, their family and in the end you have organically gotten to know this character and settling down with them doesn't feel like a ***press here to end game like a pansy*** button but rather you, the player, actually choosing your Steele's happiness over daddy's fortune.

blobpeek.png

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Honestly I love those game over endings. The ability to determine what you want to do outside the main game and story is compelling to me even if it ends in a game over that isn't a bad end (although bad ends are fun to read too).

So long as there is adequate lead up to the "chose another option" route I think it can be viable. I'm not talking about the "warning" that making this choice will end the game (although that is very important). Im talking about the quests, character interactions and player choices that lead up to it.

Like say you have a ship mate whom you could potentially settle down with but you have to be the kind of person who they believe would be an adequate life partner... for life. You also have to do a loyalty mission and some more social, intimate side quests involving their past, their family and in the end you have organically gotten to know this character and settling down with them doesn't feel like a ***press here to end game like a pansy*** button but rather you, the player, actually choosing your Steele's happiness over daddy's fortune.
I actually like a lot of bad ends and wish they continued
i feel like there could be a lot of cool content if bad ends were expanded on
for example, badgers robot can force you into servitude by giving you an enhanced skeleton to hold your boobs, i think it would be cool if you had to play a little minigame or something to pay off your debt, and then your sent back into the game with debuffs from that bad end, but buffs from your new boob/skeleton combo.
the slime queen ending in coc as a tf would have been cool too. there's probably a lot of others

Reactions: Violent_Peace

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
I'd like to know what's her current status, because she was planned to sell cocksocks. I'm writing a few of them (because someoone has to) and if it's possible I'd like to add some to her inventory.
Are you also writing the scenes for when you ask her to model them for you?

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Hey there. New guy here. So I've been pondering this for some time now, and I'm thinking about there being a scene where enslaving Overseer Maike and making her a crew member is an option, provided there is a couple of factors in play.

1: the player has to beat her and her guard.
2: The player has an amount of Strength or Willpower greater than Overseer Maike's in the slave planet.
3: The player must have a special slave collar in his/her inventory, possibly obtained either from the guy Overseer Maike ravages so much in her private quarters, or found somewhere in the danger zone where hostiles like Roz and the Jumpers are found.
4: The player has beaten Roz three or Four times (Since Roz seems to be the bulk in terms of muscle mass for the pirates).

Also, perhaps Overseer Maike might have a second stage to her fight, like ingesting some sort of special Amazonian drink that bulks her up, increasing her chest mass and such. I'm trying to pin sone ideas down and hopefully get a typed scene going, although it won't be by any means offical until the makers give it the go ahead.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay...A few things...
1 - That's....something....
2 (and most importantly) - Have you spoken to either SoandSo about this? Because they wrote Maike and as such, pretty much have the final say. Also, its just good manners, especially considering that Maike is their creation.
3 - Just stop and talk to SoandSo before you go off halfcocked and end up getting punched in the dick. There's no sense in writing thousands of words only to get shut down.