What Content Would You Like Added?

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Well currently there is a nectar cum type coded into the game but no legit way to get it without save editing. It would be nice if there were a TF item to get it legitly. 

Reactions: Jongeedubs

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Maybe an Assassin or Mercenary from a rival company/ smaller company which want to weaken Steele Tech could be sent after Steele. Maybe using an individual from a race that hasn't been used as much yet.  

That would probably be an NPC of some kind, and if I were to do that it'd be after the first wave of combat encounters I'm planning to write for the game. But I do like the idea!

I would really like to see an mpreg mechanic added. Nonesuch was actually doing something like that with the Hippocampus Station, but it's currently an orphaned project.

I think writing and coding a project of that magnitude just miiiiiiight be super outside of my current skill-set. Sorry. (Plus I feel iffy about taking over abandoned projects.)

My two big wants are lots more Silly Mode content and expansions to the Red Light District.

what kind of Silly Mode content? (And I do believe an expansion is being written for the RLD already, no?)

Well currently there is a nectar cum type coded into the game but no legit way to get it without save editing. It would be nice if there were a TF item to get it legitly. 

That I might be able to do. But where does that specific cum-type come from? Does a race in-game already have it, or is it just a random bit of TF that someone coded and put in?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
what kind of Silly Mode content? (And I do believe an expansion is being written for the RLD already, no?)

References to popular sci-fi works (ex: Doctor Who, Mass Effect), parodies of real-world content (dreams based on recent or classic films for example - I know for a fact the game is criminally low on dreams), maybe the occasional internet joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
That I might be able to do. But where does that specific cum-type come from? Does a race in-game already have it, or is it just a random bit of TF that someone coded and put in?

As far as I can tell it was one of the original batch of basic TF types made for the game but nothing ended up using it. I was sort of expecting the gold myr to use it since the Zill already had honey. Perhaps it should be an item dropped by Venus pitchers? Alternatively you could just have it be a gene mod developed by a corporation. Perhaps by some company that has seen how popular sweet honey fluid mods have become recently and thus they try to hedge into that market with their own spin on the product. Nectar instead of honey. It could be a plant based transformative.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Male Gold Myr honeypots produce nectar and can dispense it through their ducks, but it doesn't replace their cum and in fact arousal and erection hinder the process (see Dally). Still, their existence would be enough to justify any focused TF item giving nectar cum type to the PC. 

Will return to this topic after sobering up, can't think of any good suggestions atm.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Male Gold Myr honeypots produce nectar and can dispense it through their ducks, but it doesn't replace their vim and in fact arousal and erection interfere hinder the process (see Dally). Still, their existence would be enough to justify any focused TF item giving nectar cum type to the PC. 

Will return to this topic after sobering up, can't think of any good suggestions atm.

You must learn the ways of Nonesuch and channel your hangover into productivity.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Just throwing out ideas...

I'd like to see more male npcs.

Also more class-specific stuff (like Engineers get Tamwolf Mkii)

For that matter I think every version of Tamwolf kind of sucks and should be upgraded considering they went out of their way to make an upgrade station for him in a completely unrelated mission.

Alien npcs that used TFs to turn human?

More accessories.

Browse the TiTS extranet?

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Revenge encounters. If you run into an enemy and loose, there is a chance the next time you run into that kind of enemy they will recognize you and then you can get your sweet sweet sexy revenge....... or just get smashed again. 

This, I like.

References to popular sci-fi works (ex: Doctor Who, Mass Effect), parodies of real-world content (dreams based on recent or classic films for example - I know for a fact the game is criminally low on dreams), maybe the occasional internet joke.

Dreams I can work on if they're not super intensive to write up, so we'll see. (I'm not terribly funny, tho. So Silly Mode content might be hit or miss.)

Hypno, Bimbo, Living Armor

One of the encounters I'm working on incorporates Hypnosis--the creatures are Myrellion natives whose entire concept is based on the character Saya from the Visual Novel Saya No Uta.

Furries (taurs included, both as NPCs and as content for taur player). Tail genitals content (both as separate scenes and spicing up other scenes). More "receiving" victory options for males.

I'm going to try and write Taur (And Naga) content for each of the victory scenes planned for the creatures I'm writing. Tail Genitals might simply be scene variations, tho. we'll see. (And I'll try hard to write male "catching," scenes here and there, but it's not my forte.)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ah come to think of it I'd really like it if a pair of crotchless Pants/ chaps were added into the game. It could slot into the clothing slot. Ideally there coukd be to variants one  with abd without and exposed ass to match the open crotch.

What would also be neat would be some sort of psionic open vest/ chest undergarment that replicates the nudity concealment effects of Dovebalm wings. Rather than covering you up in feathers it could work ala some sort of jedi mind trick. Thus they don't pay attention to your exposure unless attention is specifically brought to it. 

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Ah come to think of it I'd really like it if a pair of crotchless Pants/ chaps were added into the game. It could slot into the clothing slot. Ideally there coukd be to variants one  with abd without and exposed ass to match the open crotch.

Well, there is the white armstrong suit, which is fully exposed.

FolsomC

Jun 10, 2016
I would mind seeing more m/m content, muscle focused stuff, and more more encounter-based transformations (such as increasing cock size when with some lusty) or combat-based transformations (such as the milk bath Vanae testicle increasing effect, or stuff in combat in general).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What would also be neat would be some sort of psionic open vest/ chest undergarment that replicates the nudity concealment effects of Dovebalm wings. Rather than covering you up in feathers it could work ala some sort of jedi mind trick. Thus they don't pay attention to your exposure unless attention is specifically brought to it.

Hm... Maybe I really should do them right as a submission...

FlashPlayerDebugger_2016-06-13_08-55-47.pngFlashPlayerDebugger_2016-06-13_08-54-00.png

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Well, there is the white armstrong suit, which is fully exposed.

The suit is nice but unfortunately without dove balm wings or something like that psionic/ jedi mind trick concealment item I proposed you aren't allowed to actually go walking around in it, in places like Tavros. But yeah The suit and the dove balm wings are the combo I currently wear but eh whenever I try to envision them i can't help but imagine they'd sort of clash/ not look to great together. A set of crotchless pants and going shirtless would look better with the wings. Or an open vest that doesn't actually cover your chest yet exerts some sort of mental distraction effect would look better with the suit. 

This is what the Armstrong suit looks like. 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
_INPlyIdOg0ikMf-n9rn1PgskUpLJyr47xoGogCuKGBWPGQn7IwSjd7hDAwSlIVRG7wKXZTmgqB_lXKJyfF8KnnTnWeHD_o1d5dCJxJH7DO8cEMeQR73G8o1TsPELadkJjaFAh8
[/SIZE]

Some sort of small vest like this might go well with it. 

sample_7e8d027c50c969a6abdd745f20ad62ff.jpg

Hm... Maybe I really should do them right as a submission...

View attachment 3876View attachment 3877

I'd really like that item if it weren't gated behind the requirement of having to be a furry to function...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Heh ok then. What body slot would it occupy? The clothing slot? Would it be possible to get some equivalent/ alternatives that fit in other body slots too?

Armor (which is shared with full-body clothes). it could be accessory, but that one already has too much options, and having all that bonuses would be OP. I don't think that it is necessary to have variations for other slots, it is supposed to be unique item of uncertain origin.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
The suit is nice but unfortunately without dove balm wings or something like that psionic/ jedi mind trick concealment item I proposed you aren't allowed to actually go walking around in it, in places like Tavros. But yeah The suit and the dove balm wings are the combo I currently wear but eh whenever I try to envision them i can't help but imagine they'd sort of clash/ not look to great together. A set of crotchless pants and going shirtless would look better with the wings. Or an open vest that doesn't actually cover your chest yet exerts some sort of mental distraction effect would look better with the suit. 

This is what the Armstrong suit looks like.

Meh. White outfit, white dove wings. What clashes?

I'm a bit concerned by your casual use of mind control in order to make people not notice your exposed naughty bits.

"Do you stir the brains of everyone you meet, Steele?"

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Meh. White outfit, white dove wings. What clashes?

I'm a bit concerned by your casual use of mind control in order to make people not notice your exposed naughty bits.

"Do you stir the brains of everyone you meet, Steele?"

I'm also greatly opposed to mind control things, but in this form it doesn't really much different from using your sexiness, same using of mental flaws of other people to get what you want. Very specific in effect and not really strong. Also, it can be optical illusion rather than mind control, but this would IMO raise more questions about inconsistency. Though not more than some "clothes" which are not hiding anything but still counts as clothes.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just make sure you start with simple stuff first epidemic, then start moving to more complicated stuff. You don't want to overwork yourself and break down/suffer massive haitus.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh a wish thread...again or not again?

Whatever let the wishing continue.

I would like to Tam Wolf been what Savin planned hi m at start not what we get in the end.

Then some encounter with races that was foreshadowed here and there but still not have npc ingame.

Humm what else...ahh yes. Some really primitive or crude or weak version of Power Armor (probably for now it would be current endgame armor that will be accesable at least at lvl 7 or maybe 8).

And thing that may never happen and that's Vanae X-pack for more challanging Vanae encounters and not only ;)