What Content Would You Like Added?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
An in game means of earning permanent minimum lust would be nice. There are already status conditions that do it but earning a perk of some sort that permanently increases your min lust towards 33 would really help in making sure you PC is always in the mood for sexual scenes / content. 

It's already possible to achieve the state with minerva save editing. But it would be nice if it were obtainable in game like how it was in CoC. 

smut

Aug 27, 2015
The Tent at the Bazaar in CoC was pretty fun, anything similar would be great.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Just make sure you start with simple stuff first epidemic, then start moving to more complicated stuff. You don't want to overwork yourself and break down/suffer massive haitus.

Oh, don't worry. That's exactly my plan. The first combat encounter I'm writing is just an upgrade to the female Zil -- the Royal Guard of the species, if you will. I'm not the type to put too much on their plate all at once.

Write a sex scene that you'd like to see, involving an existing character or mob.

That is all. Do that.

That's partly what this thread is for -- I have ideas for things I'd like to see in TiTs already, but I'd also like to vet the public to see if any of my ideas could also accommodate other tastes. (Hypnosis, for one thing, is something I'd like to see more of but didn't know how well it'd go over with the playerbase and other content creators to to what I've heard about a certain NPC.)

My ideas so far are the following:

1) Zil Royal Guard // Female // Mhen'ga [incorporates slave-play, TF, and footplay] -- these girls are the consequence of your kidnapping Zil from the planet. They patrol the deepest parts of the forest looking for Steele, and want to teach them that no good deed for slavers goes unpunished. Violently, if need be.

2) Sahuaghtys Raiders // Male, Female, and Herm // Uveto-VII [incorporates dominance, bdsm, bara, and masochism] -- a race of shark-people native to the planet, extremely violent and prone to raiding along the coasts of the planet for reasons unknown. If aroused--either through combat or lust manipulation--they're capable of entering a berserk state.

3) Junk Manipulators // Male and Female // Tarkus [incorporates hypnosis, petite, living armor, and group fucking] -- a race of beings that use telekinesis to form armor out of the multitudinous piles of junk present on the planet, most just want to be left alone due to bio-slavers being paid big bucks to harvest their organs.

I also have ideas for scenes involving NPCs currently in-game, but am also a tad bit hesitant to propose them out of not wanting to step on any toes. For e)(ample:

1) More scenes for Del, at least one of which is Naga-specific and has you either choke him as you dominate him in front of the entire bar (hard), or gently teach him the joys of erotic asphyxiation while idly talking to Bethany.

2) Scenes for Una that aren't just hate fucking her, maybe getting her two slave-boys in on the action. A scene where you mouth-fuck the bored Brothel Mistress while she's sleeping.

3) a scene where Saendra, tired of you trying to convince her to let you fuck her vag, tests out a new hardlight mod to give Valeria a temporary physical body to watch you fuck her instead.

4) More scenes for Reaha as a follower, including one with Anno that has you eventually fuck the girls in zero-g due to an overabundance of milk spurting everywhere.

5) Actual Voyeur scenes for Aliss, actual BDSM scenes for Inessa involving her gear,

6) Ceria temporarily using a weak variant of the Elf TF to cosplay as different "Famous" elves--Deedlit or Zelda, for e)(ample--and then letting you fuck her.

--To some, that may seem like a lot of ideas and not a lot of writing getting done, but again: I'm not the type to quit once I start writing something.

Ohh a wish thread...again or not again?

Whatever let the wishing continue.

I would like to Tam Wolf been what Savin planned hi m at start not what we get in the end.

Then some encounter with races that was foreshadowed here and there but still not have npc ingame.

Humm what else...ahh yes. Some really primitive or crude or weak version of Power Armor (probably for now it would be current endgame armor that will be accesable at least at lvl 7 or maybe 8).

And thing that may never happen and that's Vanae X-pack for more challanging Vanae encounters and not only ;)

- Can't help out with Tam \/\/olf, sorry. I especially don't want to try and "fix," something belonging to another author. 

- what races do you mean?

- And why wouldn't a Vanae expansion happen?

The Tent at the Bazaar in CoC was pretty fun, anything similar would be great.

You mean the circlejerk competition? Lol.

We need more HOT different parasite scene.  Like in CoC worm's scene.  

Sorry, unlike some I have absolutely zero interest in parasitism of that kind. It's too close to bestiality for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
- Can't help out with Tam \/\/olf, sorry. I especially don't want to try and "fix," something belonging to another author. 

- what races do you mean?

- And why wouldn't a Vanae expansion happen?

-You said what we want to be addded or like that. Not what we want you to write or somehow help to make it happen, unless your reply was a lil misleading for me. For first point I know who can make it happen but there is always chance that this person make it happen.

-I'm pretty sure few codexes was some time ago removed form game as it was unlockable anyway due to lack of npc of those races. Can't recall atm which one but I'm sure there was few (ok jk I know at least one of such races bu not wanna looks like freak that keeo talking about them -_-')

-Since Jim left noone else so far even said s/he want to try finish this thing to let it be submitted and then coded.

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
I think being able to be impregnated by female Nyrea whilst being a full nyrea-morph male would be cool. Also, maybe some way of giving Reaha the Treatment? unless thats too dark.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Write a sex scene that you'd like to see, involving an existing character or mob.

That is all. Do that.

Is that really such good advice? Does this happen often?

I can't imagine writing an expansion for a character written and conceived by someone else. When you write a character, you understand exactly what that character's personality is like, how they react to different situations, how they talk, and so on. How does another author match that intrinsic understanding? I feel like whatever you'd end up with, it would feel like the character's personality changed for those scenes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is possible to get close to wrie new stuff for some npc like orginal writer but at best it would be only close. Fans of said npc would still feel that differences sometimes or if it was not so closely similar most of the time. And what the point of write if not to make those fans of such npc to feel happy? Hard job to try get into someone else shoes.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

I can't imagine writing an expansion for a character written and conceived by someone else. When you write a character, you understand exactly what that character's personality is like, how they react to different situations, how they talk, and so on. How does another author match that intrinsic understanding? I feel like whatever you'd end up with, it would feel like the character's personality changed for those scenes.

The alternative would be writing a fresh piece of complete content and that would require at least double the amount of sex scenes and some non-sexual content on top of that. So despite not having to deal with the difficulties you've mentioned, it is still considered to be a higher 'difficulty level' compared to writing a single sex scene for an existing character.

That's partly what this thread is for -- I have ideas for things I'd like to see in TiTs already, but I'd also like to vet the public to see if any of my ideas could also accommodate other tastes. (Hypnosis, for one thing, is something I'd like to see more of but didn't know how well it'd go over with the playerbase and other content creators to to what I've heard about a certain NPC.)

Despite me desperately wanting to believe otherwise, almost all the writers who voiced their opinion on the matter agreed that doing so won't help you in any significant way, and may in fact hinder your progress. You don't need to look farther than the Embry topic on the Ideas sub-forum to find most of those thoughts gathered in one place.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
There is possible to get close to wrie new stuff for some npc like orginal writer but at best it would be only close. Fans of said npc would still feel that differences sometimes or if it was not so closely similar most of the time. And what the point of write if not to make those fans of such npc to feel happy? Hard job to try get into someone else shoes.

I'm actually familiar in this kind of thing, seeing as I got my start as a writer by doing fanfiction and roleplaying characters from various anime, comics, and television shows way back when Livejournal and Dreamwidth were huge for that sort of thing. My concern isn't so much matching the tone of an NPC or the overall theme an author is going for--it's the chance I inadvertently piss someone off by working one something they consider their brainchild. So, like. I'll most likely never think about writing scenes for characters written by Fen, Savin, Nonesuch, or wsan without asking for their concrete permission first. 

And even then, I'd still feel squirrely about it.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
A grass skirt/ loincloth underwear item

th

8577416b9d98cd9b14258907e8ae09a7.jpg

Something that's only partially concealing like the dove wings. IE won't get you kicked out of Tavros for indecent exposure, but you genitals are still easily accessible through the grass fronds/ plant fibers as long as the clothing worn above it has the proper exposure tags.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm actually familiar in this kind of thing, seeing as I got my start as a writer by doing fanfiction and roleplaying characters from various anime, comics, and television shows way back when Livejournal and Dreamwidth were huge for that sort of thing. My concern isn't so much matching the tone of an NPC or the overall theme an author is going for--it's the chance I inadvertently piss someone off by working one something they consider their brainchild. So, like. I'll most likely never think about writing scenes for characters written by Fen, Savin, Nonesuch, or wsan without asking for their concrete permission first. 

It's as simple as sending the author a message explaining what you want to do and whether or not that's ok. Can't speak for everyone, but I'm flattered if people want to write more sex scenes/interactions for my characters.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well when author is still around community and active it's in good tone to talk to him/her about permission. IN cases when writer left it's as I said earleir matter if some can get as close to that writer style as possible.

On emials I think they was keep comming when I wasn't even deleting them but maybe it was just all other types...

I wouldn't be suprised if they keep comming after we got one copy of each since they "spam" email so why they will stop comming after PC not read them? How come they will be called space spam then lol ^^

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I honestly want some more inessa scenes or scenes like that where pc is Dom

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
A grass skirt/ loincloth underwear item

th

8577416b9d98cd9b14258907e8ae09a7.jpg

Something that's only partially concealing like the dove wings. IE won't get you kicked out of Tavros for indecent exposure, but you genitals are still easily accessible through the grass fronds/ plant fibers as long as the clothing worn above it has the proper exposure tags.

That's actually something I'd like to see in the game as well, a planet or village in-game that is "tribal" and sells "tribal" equipment and clothes to the player.
As I recall, there are some tribal hostiles, but I don't think any of them have a non-hostile village.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
That's actually something I'd like to see in the game as well, a planet or village in-game that is "tribal" and sells "tribal" equipment and clothes to the player.
As I recall, there are some tribal hostiles, but I don't think any of them have a non-hostile village.

Switch silly mode on and go to myrellion. I hope you like goo girls.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Personal servant. We 'sorta' have this with Bess, but it's more of a sex bot than a servant, despite being able to dress it up in (butler's) clothes. We had Bath Slut and Latex Goo on CoC, let's see some in TiTS! (I'm definitely thinking of Able, that femme Zil boy.) Of course, that's Nonesuch's character there, so maybe he'll give it a thought. Still would like to see some.

Detailed transformations. It's pretty irritating have to juggle around different transformation-inducing items in order to get a character I want. For a fetish game, it makes it awful hard to get my fetish in line. If I want Nuki Nuts, but none of the other Kui Tan junk that comes with chowing down on a box of gene-therapy Hostess Ding Dongs, I pretty much have to bust out Minerva. There's actually a transformative in the game now for cats that lets you do exactly what I'm talking about (yes!). I'd like to see some more transformatives modeled after this.

Ship AI! I won't go too in depth about this, as Fen is actually working on ship mechanics, but it'd still be nice to see my own little fae Valeria clone running around. 

Reactions: LaidyReign

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

Well...  I  did recently go ahead and started my own item submission and that's actually the first one I wrote up. 

I need to designate appropriate vendors to each item. But yeah honestly I think the grass loin cloth would fit into Geoff's inventory on Mhen'ga.  He already sells stuff like primative naleen scale armor. 

But yeah suggestions on who should sell what would be appreciated on that thread. A new NPC might be required to host some of them but I'm not sure if I'm up to that yet. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm I do find cumplay appealing when I'm the one pitching, heh. Scent play is also interesting, the treatment's pheromone musk and that scent Zill males can generate could lead to some very interesting scent play dominations scenes if a PC had either one of those traits.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Detailed transformations. It's pretty irritating have to juggle around different transformation-inducing items in order to get a character I want. For a fetish game, it makes it awful hard to get my fetish in line. If I want Nuki Nuts, but none of the other Kui Tan junk that comes with chowing down on a box of gene-therapy Hostess Ding Dongs, I pretty much have to bust out Minerva. There's actually a transformative in the game now for cats that lets you do exactly what I'm talking about (yes!). I'd like to see some more transformatives modeled after this.

Which is why I think having a "Perfect Mod" thing that is sold for like 80,000 Fed Bucks would be worthwhile.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Well...  I  did recently go ahead and started my own item submission and that's actually the first one I wrote up. 

I need to designate appropriate vendors to each item. But yeah honestly I think the grass loin cloth would fit into Geoff's inventory on Mhen'ga.  He already sells stuff like primative naleen scale armor. 

But yeah suggestions on who should sell what would be appreciated on that thread. A new NPC might be required to host some of them but I'm not sure if I'm up to that yet. 

It's posts like this that make me wish we had a like or reputation system on this board... +1 to Milk.

As for vendors, the chaps could fit in with Ellie's stock on New Texas,
The crotchless boxers and leggings, I could see being sold by Aliss or Inessa.
The bandolier straps, I could see at the Survival Shop in Kressia.
The vibrator belt I could also see being a part of Inessa's stock.
The psionic vest, I think psionic items should really have their own vendor.
The bolero seems from its description like you intend for it to be sold at The Last Chance on Uveto.
As for the hardlight armour, not really sure. The armour seems rather specialized, maybe it should be a reward for a somewhat involved sidequest?

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Looking for Ideas eh? 

A scene/series of events where the PC dom's Sera and/or starts some kind of actual relationship.  Mostly I only want this because she's the closest thing to Vapula from CoC in TiTs and Vapula was one of my favorites who I always wished had more content.

Really I'd settle for any characters with more depth than "Hi let's fuck" or "Oh my what a big cock you have let's put it to use right now!" Or my least favorite "Oh my you were kinda bent over so that means I can put my dick in your ass right? You'll let me won't you?!" Those sorts of chars are forgettable to me and have no impact. I don't care what happens to flonne for example because she's just some chick at a desk banging every off worlder she can with no real interaction beyond that. Hell I don't even care what happens to Kara and she's got backstory but her interactions have so little impact it's hard to form a opinion about her. The game is positively littered with half formed meaningless relations I'd like to really see one or two that were more than that and have implications beyond just one planet. Such as with Shade or hopefully Saendra if her content ever gets finished.  

An Aquatic species, that doesn't involve tentacles. Some kind of Shark girl, or something exotic like i dunno a eel, or  puffer fish even. Hell go mythological and bring in kappas for all i care. Anything to be different from the usual cephalopod based tentacled things. But there's a genuine lack of water and aquatic species in the game right now. 

EDIT: I'd also like to see more Taivra or her daughters because Tavris vanishes into limbo once you've dealt with her mother no matter what happens which is just bizarre, and the other daughters are no where to be seen. She's also the only char(so far) you can actually marry and i feel like that should have some ramifications somewhere. At the very least some kind of relationship should happen here but it's another dead end half formed relationship with no further interaction. 

I'd also like to be able to bang queens guard or Seifyn....in a bizarre twist none of the 'male' nyrea have any scenes at all. 

I had a couple other ideas for things I'd like to see but I might actually write those myself if I ever work up the courage to write it in the first place and the confidence to actually submit them.