What type of content is blacklisted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Actually, is there anyone who actually likes her? Well, I like her slut ray (as only non-lethal energy weapon), but otherwise...

Thanks, Captain!

I like her personality, as long as she doesn't zap me.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
If their an adult that's mentally capable of being in a relationship then sure, I don't mind

Then what about the 1000yr old child? His/her experience would be unfathomable; dating them would feel more like dating and old fogey you had nothing in common with rather than dating a loli. Yet you previously said this doesn't excuse the child body... Is is okay in real life but not in fantasy?

I feel a cycle appearing...

Apr 25, 2016
The whole game is an exploration of moral gray areas.  The post battle sex scenes, win or lose, is rape.  Cunt snakes, mimbranes, and cockvines are (alien) bestiality.  And all the intelligent aliens that correspond to another terran species are also bestiality too, since giving them an arbitrary amount of intelligence "so they can have a choice" is essentially the same thing as slapping a legal age on an underage body.  Questioning this gray area beyond "it's ok/not ok to the devs" means that Doctor Lash on Tarkus is the real good guy of the game.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
If their an 1000 year old with the body of a child and does not have the mind of an adult that's not good

If their an 1000 year old with the body of a child and does have the mind of an adult it'll be a bit questionable, but i'm not gonna do anything about it.

And anything below the legal age of consent is a no no.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Then what about the 1000yr old child? His/her experience would be unfathomable; dating them would feel more like dating and old fogey you had nothing in common with rather than dating a loli. Yet you previously said this doesn't excuse the child body... Is is okay in real life but not in fantasy?

I feel a cycle appearing...

That's the problem with themes which has no real ground...

And anything below the legal age of consent is a no no.

And what age is it? I mean, it varies between 12 and 21 worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Wherever you happen to live. 17-18 is the lowest i'd go but again, not gonna do anything about wherever you live and it happens to be lower.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
The whole game is an exploration of moral gray areas.  The post battle sex scenes, win or lose, is rape.  Cunt snakes, mimbranes, and cockvines are (alien) bestiality.  And all the intelligent aliens that correspond to another terran species are also bestiality too, since giving them an arbitrary amount of intelligence "so they can have a choice" is essentially the same thing as slapping a legal age on an underage body.  Questioning this gray area beyond "it's ok/not ok to the devs" means that Doctor Lash on Tarkus is the real good guy of the game.

Our lord and saviour Lash will purge the taint from this universe!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
And whence comes my distaste for bimbofication, forced or otherwise. It's... quite frankly it's appalling and the very idea of people wanting to do it to people terrifies me, but I also recognize that a person's kinks are just that: kinks. Fetishes are not a proper foundation from which to judge a person.

The harpy princess is not amused. Nor aroused.

Technically anything is legal in a fantasy. It´s after all just a fantasy.

And what age is it?

Whatever the races define as the legal age. (Are we still talking about the TiTS world btw?)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Whatever the races define as the legal age. (Are we still talking about the TiTS world btw?)

Dunno. It is general question. But even in TiTS... Actually, which age is legal for humans in TiTS? Is there finally some agreement, or it is still different everywhere?

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
This is why I am of the opinion that establishing clear and immovable boundaries with the straightforward justification of "devs say no" is the correct route, which I believe is what we have with our blacklist.

Which brings us back in a loop to the original post: We don't have an actual list. This whole discussion could have been avoided if we had one.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Dunno. It is general question. But even in TiTS... Actually, which age is legal for humans in TiTS? Is there finally some agreement, or it is still different everywhere?

It's probably 18, our Steele happens to be 21-23 I think.

Which brings us back in a loop to the original post: We don't have an actual list. This whole discussion could have been avoided if we had one.

We used to have one in the old forums but that's gone and we don't have a sticky (as far as I know) yet on to blacklisted content for TiT's.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Fun thing that it is not. There are trend to make drawn characters illegal if they are "childlike". Which is definitely absurd, and it makes questionable whole current regulation system.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This is why I am of the opinion that establishing clear and immovable boundaries with the straightforward justification of "devs say no" is the correct route, which I believe is what we have with our blacklist.

Agreed. What the devs says is okay. Is okay. F.ex In our case cunt snakes, cockvines and mimbranes are a okay, and the devs may add other similar creatures. Any other non sentient creature is not.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Agreed. What the devs says is okay. Is okay. F.ex In our case cunt snakes, cockvines and mimbranes are a okay, and the devs may add other similar creatures. Any other non sentient creature is not.

But, but futa slug tails... or something.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015

Haha true, true. I just wanted to see what side Corivas would end up on if he had to hop off the fence. Either mental maturity means everything and the physical body means nothing, or the reverse.

Age of consent is arbitrary though. It's just a number some authoritative figure decides on when things are acceptably not squicky for him/her. It doesn't anything, and it's certainly not universal.

Apr 25, 2016
Legal age is very murky too.  I'm looking through the codex on the wiki, and there are species like the Raskvel (like your buddy Shekka), which reach adulthood and sexual maturity in 2 years...

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Come on, people. TiTS forum was the first one I have ever settled into properly, but even I soaked up all of Ted's crankiness before posting.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, and I wholeheartedly agree that whatever the devs say goes is the best option, but it is interesting discussion.

Legal age is very murky too.  I'm looking through the codex on the wiki, and there are species like the Raskvel (like your buddy Shekka), which reach adulthood and sexual maturity in 2 years...

2 years huh? Raskvel get tinkering savvy real fast.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nik you have a very, very good point. This thread is a wildfire, and I'd consider myself partially responsible. This discussion very much needs to end right now. It needed to end a dozen posts ago.

And that is why we can't have nice things.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Either mental maturity means everything and the physical body means nothing, or the reverse.

Physical maturity and mental maturity play a part in it. If the body has not physically matured at all up to when they're 18 - 1000 years old, that's not good.

Anyway yeah thread was answered a long while ago.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
We used to have one [a blacklist] in the old forums but that's gone and we don't have a sticky (as far as I know) yet on to blacklisted content for TiT's.

Pretty sure there's one for CoC here, and while not explicitly stated, the TiTS one would use the same. Ignoring sexy exceptions of course...

Ah, princess put her foot down.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The black list exists in the Rules'n'junk thread but given the attention span of the average forumite it really needs to be reenumerated in a list format in another sticked post. 

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
and that's a good thing... if this continues I fear ted will have a field day with all of us.

Guess who won't be coming back from that.

I'm flattered everyone thinks I'm some kind of authority, but I'm really not. I'm just trying to do damage control before Ted or Savin inevitably walks into to this and starts screaming.

What do you expect with a title like that? :D

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Physical maturity and mental maturity play a part in it. If the body has not physically matured at all up to when they're 18 - 1000 years old, that's not good.

Anyway yeah thread was answered a long while ago.

Nowi says hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.