GaloMax questions

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
So I've been wondering a couple of things about GaloMax:

1) Is there a way to completely revert to a pre-goo state (no 'shift goo' in the appearance menu, no genital shift to goo after transformation, etc)

2) Will there ever be a way to completely customize all body parts from the 'shift goo' menu (legs, face/head, tail(s), skin, etc.)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've tried to save edit using minerva, but loading a save file (.TiTS) gives the message 'invalid file type, is there something i'm missing?

You should load native data file from flash shorage, not exported save. Exact location of flash storage is suggested by minerva.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I've tried to save edit using minerva, but loading a save file (.TiTS) gives the message 'invalid file type, is there something i'm missing?
You should load native data file from flash shorage, not exported save. Exact location of flash storage is suggested by minerva.

Just to be clear, Etis means the .sol files. Depending on where and how you play determine where they are located.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
but how does one get to them in order to edit them in minerva? (i use chrome, in an online tab opened from https://www.fenoxo.com/play/)

It's very helpful you gave exactly that. In your User folder, you'll go AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\ Here you'll find a folder with a unique assortment of letters and numbers, inside there should be a bunch of websites. Find fenoxo.com (may or may not need www. ) and hey presto, there you go.

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
Perfect!! i found the file and am currently editing a save! i've been trying to figure this out for a while, so thanks!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If it's stuck loading the file then you must have broken something, though not necessarily by choice. I hope you made a backup. While not foolproof, the best advice is to do changes slowly if you're unsure what to do, this way you know what to fix or look for that may be connected to what you've done. I'd suggest looking at flags for body parts first.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Let me guess... You haven't moved save created by minerva to game saves folder? It saves to default download location due to security restrictions.

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
ok... now i moved it to the fenoxo folder... still verifying... also i tried loading a file that i did not touch, same thing. it is supposed to save as .sol and you load that, right? b/c i don't know how to save it as a .TiTS type

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ok... now i moved it to the fenoxo folder... still verifying... also i tried loading a file that i did not touch, same thing. it is supposed to save as .sol and you load that, right? b/c i don't know how to save it as a .TiTS type

It edits save in one of the slots. So you save in slot, edit correspondingly numbered file with minerva, drop created by minerva file to save location, load game from slot. No save to / load from file. Minerva only works with .sol files.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It should be .sol, yes. Don't "Load from file" just load like you would any save

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If it's taking that long then you've changed a lot. It's not the fastest save, I'll admit, but usually only a small handful of changes should take at most three minutes but most often much less

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
ok ill start a new game, in a new slot, and only change the credits (nothing game-breaking, just to get a noticeable difference, probably from 500 to 600)

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
first hints of success: the change mentioned above worked, i just had to save, move it to the saves folder and replace... i have a habit of letting it keep the copy and add a number (i'm lazy)

Mastress

Apr 30, 2016
CONCLUSION: I'm believe I have this process figured out, I now just need to get a feel for using this editor, but I'm a relatively fast learner, so I should have little further trouble. Thank You to all who helped.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Looking at the buttons for gooshifting though it looks like even after you go full galotian you'd be able to revert your limbs to the semi-solid state they're in at stage four of the transformation. That doesn't seem too bad to me.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Looking at the buttons for gooshifting though it looks like even after you go full galotian you'd be able to revert your limbs to the semi-solid state they're in at stage four of the transformation. That doesn't seem too bad to me.

Nope. You can only change your legs back to goo mound.