Anal?

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
Basically everything and everyone. There's definitely no shortage of things you can do anal with in the game. It may be somewhat uncommon very early but mid- 'late' game you'd have a hard time not finding something. You should try finding Helia in the plains. She loves anal. You can even eventually train her to take some pretty big things. She's pretty much the #1 buttslut in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´d also recommend you to get tentacles as those will often open up for scenes where you can stick it in several holes.

If you´re really desperate just browse through the wiki. You can find several characters with butt stuff scenes, just by searching "anal".

But personally speaking, discovering as you play is the best way to do it. You might find it more fun that way, and the wiki doesn´t always mention the specific types of sex scenes a character has.

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
Arian is unchallenged.

I don't know about unchallenged. He's possibly more passionate about it than Helia but she can take way more in terms of size(especially if you train her) and force and is pretty passionate in her own way if she's willing to stretch to such absurd amounts just for the PC. I'd say it's a close call depending on how you look at it.